Do you think maybe one day you will be able to enter every single building in a GTA game?
- enter the NBA building to watch a basketball game
- enter the arcades to play arcade games like Sonic or Street Fighter kinda like in Shenmue
- enter a zoo to watch and feed animals
- enter any building here and there just to watch who lives here and knock on the doors and whenever someone
opens a door every interior looks different
- enter a huge market where you can even work
- enter a soccer building and being the coach of a team to train them and stuff
- enter a concert building to watch some hip hop artists
- enter a school just to sit there and listening to the teacher
Basically every single building should be accessible and in every single building you can do different things
and see different stuff every single time you enter a different building. And you should also be able to execute
any possible job you can see other ppl doing in this game. How awesome would that be?
We all know that over 95% of the buildings in GTA5 are just decoration and you can't enter them at all.
Will this ever happen one day or is this way too much to ask since GTAV's development costs are already at $260 million
without this feature?
What do you think?