Photo

How the Hell do we get a Titan?!

47 replies to this topic
Balikye
  • Balikye

*Siiiigh* Fine, just call me Bali.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:28 AM

Been trying for hours now, this is starting to piss me off. If I don't get SAM sited while parachuting into the base, I get insta-killed by a tank, or a rocket launcher wielding soldier. I can't even get into the Titan, let alone manage to take off in the Titan. >:| It shouldn't be this hard to get a bloody plane.

evokyr
  • evokyr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:31 PM

You don't, or with just alot of luck...
i've tried it over 100 times, no luck.
Gave up

jackjenkins
  • jackjenkins

Sheriff

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:37 PM

Go do the second hunting mission with Cletus and when he

Spoiler
there seems to be some world generation glitch where very very few/ no peds/cops/soldiers spawn and you can go onto Fort Zancuda without a wanted level! As long as you don't make any loud noises (explosions) or die the mission doesn't fail  :^:

• GTA_V0miT likes this

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

Go do the second hunting mission with Cletus and when he

Spoiler
there seems to be some world generation glitch where very very few/ no peds/cops/soldiers spawn and you can go onto Fort Zancuda without a wanted level! As long as you don't make any loud noises (explosions) or die the mission doesn't fail  :^:

Obtaining the titan without glitches would be a high honor and achievement. With glitches and cheating, anything is possible in GTA. I assume the OP doesnt want to use glitches or cheats. @OP its not impossible just extremely hard. The closest i could get is crashlanding on to the LS airport and being blown up. The secret is either to avoid the 2 missiles or to avoid the police heli's.
  • Cakelover21 and GTA_V0miT like this

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

get a heli/plane and skydive into the base landing on the titan

• Slippery Gypsy likes this

Slippery Gypsy
  • Slippery Gypsy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

Parachute in and land as close to the titan that is closest to the coast and shoot a few people if necessary and then jump in the titan and reverse out and turn right (inland) and start taking off, there should be a hangar just to your left, clear the roof by a few meters and fly really low along the river. 

Have a quick save point in an aeroplane as you are about to parachute, and if you get in the titan with minimal problems (no tanks around, soldiers spraying the engines) save it again- you can always load the save, quicker than driving/flying all the way back) 

Also, I parked mine in michaels hangar and then 10 minutes later I went to get it and when it rendered in as I got close it blew up....-- this needs to be patched

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:37 AM

This is technically a glitch, but I heard that is you skip a taxi trip you can get in without the wanted level. 

Haven't tried it myself, but it's worth a shot.

Swifty101
  • Swifty101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:36 AM

Cheats can be entered in the pause format as well. And full armor and health not fixing cars while wanted. Hitting the pause button won't cancel out the cheat entering system either. Oh and missiles. I've played enough GTA San Andreas with that old P-40 Warthawk taking down Harriers and out manuevering missiles. Guess what!? I out maneuvered those heat seakers. Hell with Trevor trying to steal the Barracks they tried send the tanks on the main roads after me when I tried to steal the Crusader. Oh and this is dumb. Going into the train tunnels helps lose the cops. So when you steal that vehicle from the base. Get to Sandy Shores and drive carefully enough into the train tunnel going to the Lumber Mill and sty in there for like 2 minutes and cops will give up looking. The health and armor cheat and good as new. Oh and the thing is. The Cache and Carry vehicles are lemon vehicles. The actual active military vehicles hold up way better in the chase leading away from the Fort than those lemon's from Warstock!
  • HalfOfZero likes this

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

Even with cheats it's hard to get it, as tanks explode the Titan you're in before you can even take off. I've tried once and got it on the first try, then I've tried to get it again and failed.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:06 PM

Don't bother or get a Save Editor and spawn the Titan on Trevor's helipad.  It's your only option as of now.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:41 PM

Been trying for hours now, this is starting to piss me off. If I don't get SAM sited while parachuting into the base, I get insta-killed by a tank, or a rocket launcher wielding soldier. I can't even get into the Titan, let alone manage to take off in the Titan. >:| It shouldn't be this hard to get a bloody plane.

Simple really. :sly:      Assuming you're high enough level (and have enough $$$) that is to buy

1. Highest level armor at Ammu-nation

2. Combat MG or MG and/or RPG

3. any chopper that randomly spawns in FM   <-- (cheapest route.  Check that helo pad next to the marina area or the hospital)   or

4. unlocked Lester's helo locator service (2nd cheapest route) or

5. MW special helo services <--- (most expensive. When chopper arrives, kill the NPC and take the chopper)

6. machine gun (give this to at least 1 back up team member. If you're not high enough level, get a friend who will give you one)

7. at least 1 back up team member (who's willing to die several times and/or be abandoned at the base airfield if they don't make it into titan)

Then it's simply a matter of:

1.flying the helo LOW and close to the ground when you approach the base to avoid triggering the jet detection when you enter the military airspace

2. just as you're approaching the military base, call up MW for chopper close air support to back you up when you drop into the base on ground

3. fly as close as you can to the titan's location, bail the chopper and parachute in

4. make a mad dash for the titan and get in.  By this point, you should have back up support from MW in #2 above. RPG or gun down any enemy AI between you and the titan as you're running toward it.

5. get in the Titan, cross your fingers and lift off. If  any of your team buddy or buddies are still alive and aboard with you by this point, have them use their machine guns to take out any pursuing heat.

6. Post a vid of your successful heist on Youtube.

7. Profit :lol:

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:51 PM

This is by far the hardest and nearly impossible vehicle to get (legitimately). I too would like to know someone's god like way to obtaining the Titan. Every time I get in one, I bearly have time to get off the ground without getting blown up by a tank or blowing myself up by accidently clipping a stairway or something!
  • sqre likes this

LiquidNitrogen
  • LiquidNitrogen

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:55 PM Edited by LiquidNitrogen, 01 February 2014 - 03:57 PM.

If you use the hunting with Cletus glitch don't save the game because you cant call taxis anymore after you do that glitch. The taxi says its on its way but never comes.

@pkUnzipper that played out in my head like an action movie lol

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

I once stole a Titan from the base without any glitches or cheats, it was definitely tough and one of its engines was out.

Luckily, the plane takes off pretty quickly and doesn't need to be going very fast.

• Militia likes this

DK103021
  • DK103021

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:14 PM

Use quick save before u enter the titan use quick save when you enter use quick save when you take of and use quick save when u clear the base easiest way ever.

sibs44
  • sibs44

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:56 PM Edited by sibs44, 08 March 2014 - 04:56 PM.

Probably the best guide for this is:

The guy's a chach, but it worked for me! 

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:04 PM Edited by Militia, 08 March 2014 - 05:05 PM.

Also, make sure you steal it with FRANKLIN only.  It will NOT store properly (yet again, does it surprise you?) with Michael as this Patch 1.11 did NOT fix Michael's hanger with the positioning of the items you store.  Only Franklin's hanger has the items in the CENTER of the hanger, like they should be (Rockstar, why do you do this?) and as we all know, Trevor's hanger is to small.

So yeah, if you need to steal and store a Titan, Franklin's hanger is the only one that will work.

Phoenix_Shit
  • Phoenix_Shit

Hey

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:14 PM

Its hard.. Its pretty impossible.

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather...

• Members

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:19 PM

Just play online lol.

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

You have the right to shut the f*ck up!

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:20 PM

Just play online lol.

Well, OP can play what he wants. If he chooses SP, let him play it.

Online makes things too easy anyway. ;)

TJGM
  • TJGM

for science.

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:21 PM

Are people so blind that they don't realise how old this topic is?

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

You have the right to shut the f*ck up!

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:23 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 08 March 2014 - 06:23 PM.

Yeah, I know this since it got bumped a few hours ago, but for some reason, it hasn't been locked yet. :/

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:26 PM

Are people so blind that they don't realise how old this topic is?

So what?  It's better bumping up an old topic and writing new information than making another totally new topic.  Open your eyes and you will see the same topic, worded differently as the title, in all areas of this forum, like 100 times over again.  Raavi and the rest of the mods do the best they can to clean up 90 of the same topics, but it's essentially impossible to find them all with all the topics on this forum.  The forum isn't all that tidy and neat, a lot of work has to be done, but they are only human and doing their best (mods).

• PineboxFiller and player999 like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

The Killer Hills Killer

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:25 PM

I've only stolen one once. I had to turn on invincibility and clear out the tanks somewhat, they shoot me down. And that f*cking marine with the rocket launcher. f*ck him. 

• player999 likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 March 2014 - 10:29 PM

I've only bothered to steal it once legit, and before I could even step inside of it, 6 tanks came and all fired me down lol...Dead.

But then (at the time) knew it could never be stored, unless you use a save editor to put it on Trevor's helipad, which I have my Titan on now.  I don't really need it in Franklin's hanger.  I have an Unmarked Cruiser there, and that will stay.  Same for Trevor's FIB Buffalo in his hanger.  Michael's hanger has the Lazer.

• player999 likes this

player999
  • player999

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:28 AM Edited by player999, 09 March 2014 - 12:38 AM.

Before I even knew that there was existing an editor I had to steal the Titan several times and I can say, it was really hard. The first thing is you have to be really fast, otherwise you will be killed. It´s surely a challenge to get it this way, but  just to fly it, spawning it with an editor is the right choose.

If I can find a movie about stealing it, I´ll post it.

• Militia likes this

BoomBoomMAN
  • BoomBoomMAN

BomBomMan

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:43 AM

Its a piece of cake to steal Titan if you use Franklin's special ability just before you enter Fort Zancudo. You have to max it first though.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:16 AM

Just play online lol.
Why should he have to deal with supercar trolls, tanks and hackers to use an aircraft?

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

The Killer Hills Killer

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:37 AM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 09 March 2014 - 08:41 AM.

Its a piece of cake to steal Titan if you use Franklin's special ability just before you enter Fort Zancudo. You have to max it first though.

I disagree. Getting to the Titan in the first place is only half the battle. It's getting it out of the airbase in working condition that's the real trouble.  

I have to say, I like that it's so hard to steal. It's like planning a heist for free roam. 

Use the other two characters when you make the attempt, they won't survive, but they give the marines something else to shoot at.    

• Militia likes this

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:52 AM

What I do is enter with an helicopter, because you have like 10 seconds advantage. Then I get off and use the lose cops cheat. My own method! :cool:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users