Quantcast

» «
Photo

Whats the quickest & easiest way to make millions?

20 replies to this topic
charmcitysking
  • charmcitysking

The King if GTA

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:28 AM

Whats the quickest & easiest way to make millions?

I want to buy a few nice lux cars and some real estate but all the good stuff is in the millions? Theres gotta be an easier way. I wish there was the armor/weapons/money cheat available...its been in every other GTA. (If u save with cheats will they disable achievements forever? Or just till u restart game)

Firebeast29
  • Firebeast29

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:32 AM Edited by Firebeast29, 21 September 2013 - 05:32 AM.

Finish the game up. Then after the big heist you will get 20+ million from it for your cut. Easy money baby. :)

charmcitysking
  • charmcitysking

The King if GTA

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:33 AM Edited by charmcitysking, 21 September 2013 - 05:34 AM.

Finish the game up. Then after the big heist you will get 20+ million from it for your cut. Easy money baby. :)

Even when you use all the most expensive crew members? Cuz I always go with the best. Ppl

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:35 AM

Stock!!!!

ONEkingscar
  • ONEkingscar

The stealth toker

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:43 AM

Heists is where its at bro :lol:

MarkGTAV
  • MarkGTAV

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

Everyone saying heists obviously doesnt have an interest in buying all the properties and a few vehicles. Ending the game with 20-30 million just wont cut it. The end game money making options are rubbish. The only way is to invest correctly in the stock market during the assassination missions. If you didnt then sorry but its time to start over.

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

It seems like the best logic would be to save the Lester Assassination missions until AFTER you finish the game and get that "20 million" or whatever it is. That way, you can invest all 20 million on shares that will double or triple in value after the assassination missions - which means a profit of 10-20 million each time...

Feel like I shouldn't have rushed those assassinations now ... :(

charmcitysking
  • charmcitysking

The King if GTA

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:38 AM

It seems like the best logic would be to save the Lester Assassination missions until AFTER you finish the game and get that "20 million" or whatever it is. That way, you can invest all 20 million on shares that will double or triple in value after the assassination missions - which means a profit of 10-20 million each time...

Feel like I shouldn't have rushed those assassinations now ... :(

I dont understand? So replaying missions won't earn you money?. I don't get it. What are you suppose to do to earn a nice amount of cash after you beat the game? Stock market is a joke (I have no clue how it works) and robbing stores I hear doesn't make u anything (how do,you rob stores? Every time I try to rib clothing stores my gun disappears).

FUBAR1991
  • FUBAR1991

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:56 AM

I've only done a few of the assassination missions trying to save them for after finish the game. But I've heard people saying you get less if you wait because it doesn't cap as high as if you did it earlier is there any truth to this?

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Don't worry 'bout a motherf*ckin' thang

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:56 AM

Robbing stores only gets you $200-$1000. Invest in properties but only if you are going to play GTA V singleplayer a lot because it takes a while to make a profit on your businesses. If your a person who won't be playing it as much in the future is just going f*ck about and not save afterwards then investing in businesses might be a bad idea. If you are going to still play GTA V singleplayer a lot then I would invest in businesses. That is a good way to earn a lot of cash in the future and dip into the stockmarket. I made some major profits on AnimalArk.

ClassicChamploo
  • ClassicChamploo

Mugen ∞

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

The last heist 

charmcitysking
  • charmcitysking

The King if GTA

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

25 mil really isnt allo of money speciall if ur a billionaire

Meow Meow
  • Meow Meow

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:43 PM

I'd say wait until you complete the main story and hold off on the assination missions. Then when you have a big chunk of cash do the the assination missions, investing in whatever company will benefit as a result, find out before hand and have all 3 characters invest all their money in that company before the hit. I just made £18m profit per charcters for doing one of those and stand to make more next time out.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

Restart and do Lesters assassin missions+ the stocks= easy money

Also what's with these stupid spamming idiots with their "HERY SEEN DIS?" sh*t lately?

charmcitysking
  • charmcitysking

The King if GTA

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

So invest all my money.into whoever im gonna assassinate. Then after I kill them sell all my shares? Someone explain this please

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:33 AM

I made 2billion off stocks, so that their is the best way to make money.

Meow Meow
  • Meow Meow

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

So invest all my money.into whoever im gonna assassinate. Then after I kill them sell all my shares? Someone explain this please

No you invest in the rival company usually, Lester tells you who to invest in during the cutscene. So either find out before you do the mission, there's threads about it here. Or save before you begin the mission, start the mission find out during the cutscene and then reload your game and before you start the mission again invest in the company lester told you with all 3 characters. Also I wouldn't sell straight after the mission as it keeps going up for a little while. Not sure for how long though or if and when it starts to drop. I'm sure others can go into more detail about that.

hitchcockindaflood
  • hitchcockindaflood

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

For me:

Glitchymitchy. Nuff said.

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:16 AM Edited by gta_aus, 24 September 2013 - 01:33 AM.

Ah that's bullsh*t :( I just finished the game, I have just over 22 million. And I want to buy the golf course but that is 150 million :/

Edit: I just found this video http://www.youtube.c...h?v=61op1XkW2jQ and i'm going to try it out right now will keep you posted :)

kingdutch
  • kingdutch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

Look for the random event north of grapeseed along a path on mount chiliad that involves you in a shootout at a weed farm. Kill everyone and take the breifcases. $40k up to $100k and respawns every in-game week.

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

Look for the random event north of grapeseed along a path on mount chiliad that involves you in a shootout at a weed farm. Kill everyone and take the breifcases. $40k up to $100k and respawns every in-game week.

Is that for any of the characters?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users