Quantcast

» «
Photo

Well I Just Got Screwed Out of A LOT of Money!

3 replies to this topic
ChromeAndroid
  • ChromeAndroid

You Bet

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:13 AM Edited by ChromeAndroid, 21 September 2013 - 05:13 AM.

Well, with Franklin I put all of my money into the stock market. I did the mission toward the end where 

Spoiler
  After the mission Franklin gives him $50. That left me with -$50 since I had no money. I did the final heist and everybody got there cut except Franklin. The bank statements show the deposit was made but my money is still showing -$50. This is very frustrating since now I can't purchase any properties with him because he is flat broke, I can no longer go after 100% completion unless I restart the game. And this is my second play through, I already restarted once to play the story again (had the game before release). I am not about to play through it again.

Here is a picture of Frank's bank account showing the final deposit and at the top showing the account balance is still -$50 Obvious spoilers of final heist $ amount.

http://imgur.com/zMEoCJJ

Dodgers2013Champs
  • Dodgers2013Champs

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:18 AM

Sucks bro

SIG SAUER
  • SIG SAUER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:19 AM

did not read it but all I have to say is always have a backup save!!!

Balikye
  • Balikye

*Siiiigh* Fine, just call me Bali.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:25 AM

I got stuck too, placed a getaway vehicle in the wrong place apparently. You MUST drive to the getaway vehicle with the trash truck during Blitz play. I can't fit the Trash truck into the parking garage, where I stored the getaway vehicle. I can't leave the trash truck, or the game fails me for abandoning my vehicle. No way to go back and replace the getaway vehicle in a different place either, so I can't continue this play through... They're quite vague with Heist planning... "We need a getaway vehicle for the heist." *Forgets to mention where the heist is taking place, and that we won't need the getaway vehicle for, well, getting away.* *Spends 100k on suped up super car, expecting massive police chase on multi-million dollar heist, gets no police response, has to drive away in garbage truck, heist took place in industrial area, car is parked in Vinewood, on the third story of a small parking complex...*

I was going to run up there, and take the ramp off the complex, leaving the police in the dust below... Never had any police response...

• DFW333 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users