Photo

GTA V Funniest Moments Thread

17 replies to this topic
DFW333
  • DFW333

Firefighter

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:43 AM

Looked all over but couldn't find one of these yet.

So far one of the funniest things in my game was when I stole the small Learjet from LS International. It took some helicopter fire before I could get it off the ground and when it finally took off both engines were smoking badly. Aside from that everything seemed to be going well. Then I couldn't gain any altitude. And out of nowhere I hear Franklin yell,

Spoiler
Then the plane just fell out of the sky and exploded.

I didn't even try to bail out, I was too busy laughing at his futile attempt to make the plane work by yelling at it. 

• mdgrncw likes this

marko dash
  • marko dash

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

the planes lose way too much speed when the engines die

DFW333
  • DFW333

Firefighter

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:34 AM

Just drove a dump truck across the airport trying to get one of the UFO pieces and got creamed by a 747 taking off. The plane was destroyed but I survived and kept goin!

Kaster
  • Kaster

Chant Hare Krishna and be Happy!

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

My funniest moment is when I turn off the game...

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:02 AM

The funniest moments is when I read all the threads saying how bad GTA 5 is, yet all the posters are still playing the game.

• mdgrncw and CashnBowlz420 like this

theotherMittens
  • theotherMittens

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

found franklin on vinewood boulevard while playing as micheal. while agreeing to go out,, franklin randomly pulls out an AR and kills a republican space ranger without breaking conversation
  • mdgrncw and Lagful like this

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:14 AM

The other day Franklin's ex came over to moan at him but in the middle of the cut scene she pulled out her phone and started walking around the house, when she answered the phone her voice completely changed and she sounded like a rich white girl, couldn't stop laughing at how random it was.

Another one is I was driving at a normal speed when I hit another car and Michael flew out of the windshield, when I say flew he went the length of about 30 cars and of course died on impact. Really caught me off guard because I thought we couldn't go through windshields anymore, and of all the crashes to make it happen it was one at a fairly safe speed.

DFW333
  • DFW333

Firefighter

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

Found a homeless guy standing alongside a road holding a sign that read, "I bet you can't hit me with a quarter!"

alexabsolute
  • alexabsolute

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:29 PM

Getting a taxi on chiliad and making the driver hurry, he then says he had been doing this job for years, then instantly flipped the taxi off the side of chiliad, I couldn't stop laughing then the taxi flipped and the driver sat down next to it and cried, I exploded with laughter.
  • DFW333 and mdgrncw like this

MagzGTA
  • MagzGTA

The 1975-Tones

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

I was playing once and a deer ran out in front of my bike I crashed into it at full speed and died on impact when Franklin's head smashed against the dears body

Trevor's Mother
  • Trevor's Mother

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

A guy stole my car that was parked on the sidewalk when i left the car lol

Distrom
  • Distrom

Sodom

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

I was on a Mesa heading on staright line to my hangar in LSIA, a 747 suddednly crashed with me, the plane blew up and my car was totaled, a wheel was missing too, but I was alive. :D

r0eladn
  • r0eladn

Big Homie

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

Funniest thing that Franklin was immune to the weed that M and T got serious trips on.

mdgrncw
  • mdgrncw

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

When I first got the game after I did the first repo mission I was just driving along and checking things out. I got out and walked around a bit then decided to check the in game internet. Looked through that for a few minutes and then closed out the internet. Just as I did that I got to watch some dude get in my car and drive away. I just started laughing because I remember that from I think it was gta sa. So then I car jacked someone else and drove around, ended up in a gas station. I got out of the car and literally took five steps when someone calmly got in my car and drove away again. I haven't been car jacked since but it was just hilarious to me that it was twice in a row.

Also at the strip club when Trevor orders a shot if you trigger his specialty he will yell profanities and what not before taking a drink. Try it for yourself its actually kind of funny to see.
  • DFW333 likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:53 PM

my funniest moment was a possible spoiler so if you don't want the final heist ruined for you don't read any further.

Spoiler
which cracked me up. :D

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

Denise (Franklin's aunt) & her friends: "We are strong! We are proud! (blah blah whatever they say)"

Trevor: SHUT THE f*ck UP! ... Thank you.

clee19892
  • clee19892

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

Ran across the random encounter with the ruined trucks and dead bodies and cash. Took the cash and rode off on the four-wheeler I came in on. Immediately I was set uppon by the dead people's buddies. So I kept driving and looked back to fire on the guys, hit a car, flipped off the four-wheeler, immediately got ran over by another car and with a tiny sliver of health left got shot by the guys. Wasn't funny at the time, but the chain of events is kind of funny now.

• DFW333 likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

Ran across the random encounter with the ruined trucks and dead bodies and cash. Took the cash and rode off on the four-wheeler I came in on. Immediately I was set uppon by the dead people's buddies. So I kept driving and looked back to fire on the guys, hit a car, flipped off the four-wheeler, immediately got ran over by another car and with a tiny sliver of health left got shot by the guys. Wasn't funny at the time, but the chain of events is kind of funny now.

i've been destroyed by that trap more then one. :lol: :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users