Quantcast

» «
Photo

Lost my 650K Cheetah

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

when i first started playing as trevor i customized a 4x4 and drove it around (i think grape seed) and i saw a blue dot on my minimap so i stopped and tried to help and got ambushed and woke up on train tracks with a train coming and i lost my 4x4!! :cry:

StevenHTX
  • StevenHTX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

I had a nice ass 4 door offroad Vapid the lifted version

I put it in Michaels Garage, Saved the game. I got off xbox for a lil

when I got back on, I loaded the game, and the truck was gone

I was pissed

Aly Zaroon
  • Aly Zaroon

Spammaster

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:17 AM

Bought it online. Left it somewhere during a mission, its not in my garage, not in my vinewood garage (the one that houses newly bought vehicles), not at the impound..

Seriously, this new car system is f*cking horrid. Leave my damn car where I left it, don't teleport it somewhere when I step 10 feet away. I drove to the beach and wanted to jetski around a while (Stayed in the same area, didnt stray far) and when I got back it was gone.

Purchased a lot of upgrades for it too. Now it's gone and I can't seem to get it back anywhere. What the f*ck, rockstar?

cognoscenti Lost :(

Dlee13
  • Dlee13

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:21 AM

I was having the exact same problem but I'm very confident I know the cause of the issue! I was constantly losing cars that I had spent so much money on and the impound icon had also disappeared from my map which means no cars are registered as at the impound! At the same time, my iFruit and in game social club stuff wasn't working either so I could use my custom plate or snapmatic at all.

Well while playing yesterday I noticed that my snapmatif was finally working so I took my stolen car to LSC and I was actually able to put my custom plate on it. Because of this, I decided to take it to much mission at the construction yard! So I parked it out front and I had to take another car for the mission and I did so after the missions I checked the impound and my car wasn't there! I went to my house and my car STILL wasn't there and I was kinda annoyed. But then, I went back to the construction yard and MY CAR WAS STILL SITTING THERE! After that long ass mission, me catching a taxi to all these different places it was still there which means RockStar must be using their online services a lot more than they let on since this never worked before when social club was down for me!

I've also found once you put a custom plate on your car your characters will drive them around when you are playing as someone else. I left a custom Comet in michaels Garage and when I switched to him he was out drinking coffee and he drove that car there.

CChevelleSS
  • CChevelleSS

GTA all the way

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:29 AM

I hear this so much you want to know what I think I think that the citizens in Los Santos and nearby areas are playing grand theft auto and stealing your rides... LOL

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:37 AM

I hear this so much you want to know what I think I think that the citizens in Los Santos and nearby areas are playing grand theft auto and stealing your rides... LOL

Fun fact. Hijacking citizens were present in VC. So it could be possible, lol no, just kidding (About the 2nd sentence, not the 1st. ) The problem is a bug which will be patched soon.

CChevelleSS
  • CChevelleSS

GTA all the way

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:42 AM

when i first started playing as trevor i customized a 4x4 and drove it around (i think grape seed) and i saw a blue dot on my minimap so i stopped and tried to help and got ambushed and woke up on train tracks with a train coming and i lost my 4x4!! :cry:

Oh I hear you there man I had the lifted 4 door truck with about 50k in customs parts and that happened to me I was frustrated. 

LGDE56
  • LGDE56

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:01 AM

I have had virtually no problems with losing cars, except today when I took my beautiful Bullet GT and crashed it into the ocean. Hasn't spawned at the impound now I have to find another one. One thing I find troublesome is that the spawning system for cars, I spend half an hour looking for a car that i want!!! They should I have certain cars in certain disignated places, so we don't have to waste our time searching for cars that we want!!!

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

Yeah it is frustrating when you steal a car and use it for 30 seconds and when you leave it it gets impounded. Yet a car you spent hundereds of thousands on and customized just disappears into thin air never to be seen again when you abandon it. That's why I basically have up on car purchasing and now just steal cars and don't drive the cars I have purchased because I'm afraid of them disappearing forever again. What a shame :/ this really needs a patch bad

TheGentleman
  • TheGentleman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:15 AM

Why make a thread just to show off what you can afford?

zakir2
  • zakir2

PS3- The Clean Up Crew - Now recruting - PM mohammad_zaki

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

Hey, can anyone help me, I spent about 80k on Micheals obey tailgater, but Jimmy stole my car! Will I ever get the car back? 

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:20 AM

Is everyone in this thread stupid? Check the vehicle impound...

It's a car icon on the map. Costs $250 to get it back

You're the stupid ass here. If you READ the OP, he said he checked the impound. It's a known glitch...jesus christ. Learn to read before you insult.

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:27 AM Edited by carnage., 22 September 2013 - 03:31 AM.

I just bought the LS Customs in the desert with Franklin and now he gets all his mods free. I don't know if it's for every character and every LS Customs, but that is a way to save cash for tricked out rides until it's fixed. It costs like 395k though.

man2bfree
  • man2bfree

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:34 AM

go to impound it should be there!

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

Next time don't bring it to a mission? lol derp.

Showed up to a major Lester mission in a Baller V2. Used a Tailgater to get to Rodeo and then back and my Baller V2 was still in the same spot.

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:13 AM Edited by oCrapaCreeper, 24 September 2013 - 12:13 AM.

If you drop your car somewhere in the city you really expect it to magicly warp into your garage? Cheese, you lost it.

To be fair, planes that are manually stored in hangers magically re-appear back in the hanger when they are destroyed. It would not seem unreasonable cars did the same, especially if they were bought off the internet. 

Dlee13
  • Dlee13

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:36 AM

If you drop your car somewhere in the city you really expect it to magicly warp into your garage? Cheese, you lost it.

To be fair, planes that are manually stored in hangers magically re-appear back in the hanger when they are destroyed. It would not seem unreasonable cars did the same, especially if they were bought off the internet. 

I've left my custom cars in places for missions and once the missions is all finished they have either been at the spot I left the or in my home garage!

Kunatbalat
  • Kunatbalat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

Guys check the impound!i found mine on the impound.i had the same problem and i thought i've lost 600k dollars but i took the chance that it might be on the impound..i just paid 250$..i lost it when a freaking mission popped up(business)..

ZHPbim
  • ZHPbim

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

if I upgrade a car I garage it ASAP. that seems to fix the impound for me... once the upgraded car is garaged you can use it and it will goto the impound if you leave it... tested a few times

This. I do this after every car I upgrade. I'm not taking any chances. Upgrade, then a quick joy ride, then straight to the garage. And by garage I mean the one that has to load, not a safe house garage. It has never failed on me.

Mid Night Club
  • Mid Night Club

Highly cynical, xenophobic, racist.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:26 PM

Cryyy me a riveeeer.

The natural human body doesn't allow rivers of tears.  :miranda:

I don't know if my post diverges from the topic. But R* really needs to bring the GTA V to XBOX One and PS4.  :r*:  I'm damn sure there will be better graphics on that one and also either more bugs or no bugs. 

DaJeroen
  • DaJeroen

Beep Boop

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:31 PM

Yes, it's frustrating (I lost five cars so far, spent quite a lot of money on them), but keep in mind it's far better than IV's vehicle system, where they would just up and disappear no matter what you did.

Still buggy, but better than the last one.

Same pic? That's random

Mid Night Club
  • Mid Night Club

Highly cynical, xenophobic, racist.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:31 PM

Can anyone help me? I keep trying to get me a P-996 Lazer and each f*cking time GTA Online crashes. The screen goes blank.  :facedesk:

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:32 PM

Welcome to the forums mate.

Please use GTA V: Next Gen Discussion thread if you want to talk about a possible XBOX ONE and PS4 version.

Cheers!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users