Photo

Rape, images of 6 year olds brutally slaughtered, torture interactive

53 replies to this topic
mdgrncw
  • mdgrncw

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:59 AM

I haven't seen that randon encounter yet since I got swindled by some chola to help her friend then got f*ckin murdered by a gang of vatos I don't help people anymore lol. I heard a lady scream in that area and I just kept driving. Next time I'll stop to see what the fuss is about.

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

Seriously, from the pixelated dicks to a little 6 year old's arm hanging off, this is seriously the most brutal, awesome GTA entry /yet.

Thank you for the spoilers tag and all good sir.

ChrisDorner
  • ChrisDorner

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:43 AM

no the pics are not of real people nor are that that bad. 

You go to the atheist society site and it asks if you want to play god. When you select the option it shows you a photo of in game family and then when you select "play god" the picture shows you the family dead. It's bloody but it's not really gory. 

Is that sh*t as creepy as it sounds because that sounds incredibly creepy

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

The atheist society site? O.o

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:16 PM Edited by jamieleng, 21 September 2013 - 12:17 PM.

They really gave the middle finger to the liberal & right wing loons with this game. It's almost like they said, 'So sex is bad & violence is good. Okay, here's some light sexual content & horrific violence. Now, go f*ck yourselves'.

meleeman09
  • meleeman09

King of melee's

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

Images of dead children? What?

Go onto the internet IG and look up the Atheist Society. Click 'Play God'. sh*t is disturbing, it literally has decapitated & dismembered children.

I know this sh*t is slightly unbelievable, but seriously, GO AND LOOK! As for the rape, it was a random event on a sidewalk where two old men were raping a chick - their cocks visible.

This isn't cool, not even one bit, when the media gets a hold of this...

AND WTF R*

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

I stop to help 8 out of 10 times since I heard some give good rewards. But now I'll make sure to stop if I hear a woman screaming, even though that one chick and her friend ambushed me already. I cant turn a blind eye now that I know I gotta stop a rape.

I tried to desentize my mind on the torture scene and only did stuff Jack Bauer would do. I thought he was just pretending to be innocent, so I didnt feel too bad when I shocked him and busted his knee and balls. Whoops, sorry bro. That dick will heal...

Maybe Rockstar goes over the top as a morality check to normal players. That we are saying they went too far is proof our morality in real life is just fine.

LeoTarred
  • LeoTarred

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

Nothing i haven't seen in newspapers on a daily basis. Yes, Dismembered children (syria).

People want GTA to be a life simulator, These are the things that happen in real life.

Senor Salami
  • Senor Salami

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:57 PM

Why would you make a title like that in a thread?  Don't like GTA V?  Super Mario Bros. is available on Wii.

Dark Bordeus
  • Dark Bordeus

The sun shines on me, for the first time in years...I am happy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

So I was right, there is a naked ambush scene in the final game but it's not rape. It's cannibalism. Yes, because eating a woman is a-okay but sexually violating one is horribe and should give this game an A rating.

Does anyone have any screenshots of any of this crazy stuff? The dismemberment, rape/cannibalism, decapitation, etc.

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

Why would you make a title like that in a thread?  Don't like GTA V?  Super Mario Bros. is available on Wii.

Where have I said that I disapprove of such content, buddy? I adore it.

(I loved Manhunt, that says enough)

Carbine23
  • Carbine23

Work Hard & Say It's Easy

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

The torture sequence didn't affect me in the beginning but then i realized it's actually pretty f*cked up.

tjbyrum1
  • tjbyrum1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

Stuff like this doesn't bother me, but a lot of it is unnecessary and I find it stupid.

I'd like to play a GTA game without dicks and unnecessary stuff.  Last time I picked up a hooker was in GTA Vice City, and I only did that once.  I didn't even know you could do that in GTA IV.

I'm not complaining... I can handle it, it's nothing all to bad, but sometimes I just it unnecessary.

dantheman9856
  • dantheman9856

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

i think this game poses the reality of torture, not necessarily the political nature of torture.  Sometimes you torture for power, not information, and this game did both very well.  Torture is necessary in informative cases, and it is wielding the power that makes it effective.

rickyboy123
  • rickyboy123

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

thanks for the spolier a hole

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

I don't think there are any spoilers here deeper than a vague, "This mini-game is available".

Skorge
  • Skorge

I Completed the GTA V story, in 28 hours! (Option C)

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

Should of played the game faster then, it's been 4 days since its release, it's your own fault of you haven't done missions/side missions yet.

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Needs images.

rickyboy123
  • rickyboy123

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:46 PM Edited by rickyboy123, 21 September 2013 - 04:46 PM.

I don't think there are any spoilers here deeper than a vague, "This mini-game is available".

so it just happened to slip your mind then that a title such as "

Rape, images of 6 year olds brutally slaughtered, torture interactive" 

might just give away the whole scenario

Should of played the game faster then, it's been 4 days since its release, it's your own fault of you haven't done missions/side missions yet.

well considering i got it on the 19th and have only played about 4 hours due to the fact that some of us have to get off our behinds and go to work 6 days a week might just play into that, its my own fault that i dont have mummy and daddy to wipe my a** anymore is it?

danlevm
  • danlevm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

brutally slaughtered kids should of never of been in the game.... everything in life can be taken too far.. and to me thats crossing the line...

Doesnt change my view on the game, its still the best thing I ever played/playing....

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful 2014
    Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

I haven't got the game open at the moment, but any chance of some pictures of this? These are pretty bold claims, especially the kids one.

The torture mission I didn't think was that bad. Yes it seemed more brutal because it was interactive, but lets face it, with what we can do with guns and cars in this game it's not really out of the ordinary is it?

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:18 PM

You guys clearly never saw deep web.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

Stuff like this doesn't bother me, but a lot of it is unnecessary and I find it stupid.

I'd like to play a GTA game without dicks and unnecessary stuff.  Last time I picked up a hooker was in GTA Vice City, and I only did that once.  I didn't even know you could do that in GTA IV.

I'm not complaining... I can handle it, it's nothing all to bad, but sometimes I just it unnecessary.

so tits are ok and dicks are unnecessary ? Not that I'm gay. I just hate Hypocrites.

morphpogo
  • morphpogo

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:31 PM Edited by morphpogo, 21 September 2013 - 05:34 PM.

"brutally slaughtered" ?

Well if I look at that picture you mean, this is a very cartoonish picture and clearly is (or at least looks like) a normal car accident and there isn't barely anything visible.

The torture scene though was pretty neat, we definitely need more of that. It was great fun.

There isn't really any visible rape, only suggested rape. But thats fine, most of the time Trevor is involved in suggested rape or sexual activities with either men or women.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users