» «
Photo

Where are the sharks?

7 replies to this topic
Pungabi
  • Pungabi

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:24 AM

Is it just me or every time I go for a swim or dive it is rare for me to run into any sharks. Does this happen to anyone else?

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:25 AM Edited by Poker2012chu, 21 September 2013 - 04:25 AM.

Is it just me or every time I go for a swim or dive it is rare for me to run into any sharks. Does this happen to anyone else?

I think it's a random encounter (screen won't flash though). I remember messing around on a boat off the west coast, and I saw a red dot (in the water) near me, but no one was there. I'm going to assume it was a shark.

Zinthaniel
  • Zinthaniel

Master Debater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:36 AM

I think it's a random encounter (screen won't flash though). I remember messing around on a boat off the west coast, and I saw a red dot (in the water) near me, but no one was there. I'm going to assume it was a shark.

Yes it was a shark. 

When you go out into the ocean a shark will eventually stalk you and bite you. 

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:55 AM

In the water

TheSoup
  • TheSoup

Welsh Wizard

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:04 AM

I like the fact its random and not always happening. Feels more 'real' this way  :breadfish:  

CurtisC87
  • CurtisC87

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

How may types of sharks do they have?

Pungabi
  • Pungabi

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:27 AM Edited by Pungabi, 21 September 2013 - 05:28 AM.

I've only seen a bull shark, I don't know if there are great whites or not. But has anyone encountered more then 1 shark at a time?

Loc389
  • Loc389

I have a gun and a tomahawk

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:03 AM

I've only seen a bull shark, I don't know if there are great whites or not. But has anyone encountered more then 1 shark at a time?

I haven't ran into more than one at a time, but I have seen a shark that looked like a great white, I was just outside of the first river into the Alamo Sea (coming from the Sonar Collector dock) I was in a submarine and it chased me when I surfaced and its fin was HUGE and when I got to the river the shark took off, so that's what got me thinking great white as bull sharks can go into fresh water I can't distinguish the difference between the two. And my apologies for lack of periods, I have a habit of doing run on sentences.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users