Where can I find a Sentinel XS?

19 replies to this topic
ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:57 AM

Its a pretty specific question I know but I'm looking for one to add to my collection and can't find one anywhere, anybody have any suggestions as to where I look?

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:52 AM

They're everywhere in Vinewood. That's probably why no one even answered this.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

doesn't amanda own one? I always see a sentinel in the driveway when I come to the house and the mini cooper is tracey's car.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

I loaded my game back up and they were everywhere, thanks though.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:03 AM

doesn't amanda own one? I always see a sentinel in the driveway when I come to the house and the mini cooper is tracey's car.

Tracey's car is a Premier in my game..

Lamar136
  • Lamar136

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

Just wondering, what cars are you guys in when the sentinels spawn, I can't find any.

yoitsdisguy86
  • yoitsdisguy86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

Yeah what cars are you people driving? What time of day are you seeing them? And are you sure you're driving and seeing the "XS" cause I think a lot of you are just bullsh*tting. I've driven around in a regular sentinel all along vinewood and haven't found squat. Just Ubermacht Zions and Regular Sentinels. I haven't seen one and I'd like someone to prove they've seen it/driven it

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:08 AM

As far as I know, there are no Sentinel "XS" in this game. Just regular Sentinels, because a Sentinel "XS" is just a modded Sentinel.. Which you can do yourself in this game..

• Excolis likes this

yoitsdisguy86
  • yoitsdisguy86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

No, there's definitely 2. Different wheels, hood, roof. Scroll down the page and you'll see both. http://www.igta5.com/vehicles

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:26 AM

I was on trevor and stoll amandas to make some spawn. Even got a funny text from Michael about stealing the car. Try it out.

AppyKing
  • AppyKing

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

I found the Sentinel XS. Driving around regular Sentinels.

I found out u can spot them by their standard Carbon Roof. Also they are not converibles. The differences between the 2 are minimal. The XS is a bit more racing style, even more so when u tune it. Allmost the same bodyparts (also for tuning) but a bit more carbon fiber in the skirts (and u can put racing hooks on it).

Hope this helps! I'll upload some pics 4 u next time.

KGBeast
  • KGBeast

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

Amanda has a red Sentinel, Tracey has a yellow Weeny Issi, Michael has the black Tailgater and red Premier. 

As for OP, I see them in Rockford Hills constantly, they almost always drive past Michael's House for me.

Fawkstraht
  • Fawkstraht

beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

Pic related it's me and my car. The XS does exist. Like the other guy said, hard top carbon roof and a bit more racing style. It has better acceleration than the standard version.

0_0.jpg

PERBKERK
  • PERBKERK

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 08:18 AM Edited by PERBKERK, 08 November 2013 - 08:19 AM.

I got incredibly frustrated in my attempts to acquire one of these when I restarted the single player game and seeing as this is the top google result for "gta 5 sentinel XS location" I figured I'd share some of the things I learned in the hours of trying to get one to spawn.

Note that this is probably not applicable in multiplayer.

The way I got one to spawn was to load a save game where I had one, drive it around (I chose to drive it to the Vinewood area), then load whatever game you want to find it in and start looking around. This yielded almost immediate results (I just wandered around on foot for about a minute near Franklin's Vinewood Hills safehouse). So if you know someone that did find an XS and they can get you a copy of their save this is probably the easiest way to acquire one.

Once I found it, I drove it around for a while and I noted that the vehicles that spawn when I was driving it were vastly different from those that spawn when you're driving a regular sentinel around. One recurring theme was the Sultans were spawning quite frequently as well as more XSs, leading me to propose that if you're looking for an XS, maybe try driving around in a Sultan rather than a regular Sentinel. That said I haven't tested this theory though so ymmv.

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

it really does exist. go to Sandy Shores you can see someone driving it wildly, chase it and do a pit maneuver bec it will not stop for you, shoot it and it will triple it's speed. I'm talking about online.

nuj6rEg.jpg

vashts1985
  • vashts1985

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:46 AM

No, there's definitely 2. Different wheels, hood, roof. Scroll down the page and you'll see both. http://www.igta5.com/vehicles

the XS they are showing is actually a zion cab.

i know there is a hard top and a cab version of the sentinal

Pic related it's me and my car. The XS does exist. Like the other guy said, hard top carbon roof and a bit more racing style. It has better acceleration than the standard version.

0_0.jpg

nice find

Wug Shug
  • Wug Shug

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:55 AM

If

Spoiler
, then the Premier is Michaels

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:03 AM

Amanda drives a normal Sentinal 

There are more XS versions about when you drive hers - or they spawn around Michaels home or near the FIB building

The4orTy67
  • The4orTy67

Spieler Hasser

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:48 AM

The XS gives you a lotta money online.

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:19 PM Edited by ToyGT_one, 08 November 2013 - 12:20 PM.

Here is a fully customized Sentinel XS, as you can see it comes with hard top only, more sporty look (without tuning it) + you can customized it more then normal Sentinel, faster....etc

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users