I'm amazed by the little things.

98 replies to this topic
Broken Condom Kid
  • Broken Condom Kid

The Loser

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:58 AM

Ok here are my top V:

I: When you park a stolen armoured car, (I went to Ammunation) someone might actually steal it

II:Flying a plane right above water to see it affect the water

III:In the Mission 

Spoiler
, seeing the 
Spoiler

IV: How it dont take long for cars to be delivered to garages, but takes a while for planes and boats to be delivered

V: extended days, a minute is now 3 seconds, compared to 2 seconds in IV, and 1  second in SA

RydeCrash
  • RydeCrash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:17 AM Edited by RydeCrash, 26 September 2013 - 01:19 AM.

Hearing a Cougar and instinctively equipping the shotgun and killing it before it attacks. Was a nice “Hat Tip” to RDR. Only thing lacking was hearing Trevor say “Damn Critter”

On foot going down a quiet ally and seeing rats run away from you from their hiding spot.

Realizing that the banter Trevor, Frank or Mike says during a car wreck is not at the driver of the other car, but you the player.

Appling the hand brake and actually power sliding through a turn correctly. So correct in fact attempting a “Blues Brothers” sliding park is easily done.

Flying close to the sea and seeing the flight wash splashing up.

Running the propeller of the Sub while outside the water causes the engine to smoke. The Ballast tanks taking too much damage and getting breached only to find you’re sinking to fast and when you do get out your too deep and get crushed from the pressure.

All aircraft react to the wind, they never fly still.

Trevor simply standing in a crowd, and said crowd’s reaction to him.

Scuba diving and seeing the shadow of a shark on the sea floor that’s above you.

Seeing travel dust forming on your car.

Having a blow out and hearing it “Warble” as you continue to drive, continual driving throws the rubber off revealing the rim. Seeing the tire rubber lying dead made me wish I didn’t have a wanted level so I could look at it.

Cars getting blown off the ground from Jet Wash.

Loosing footing and watching as gravity pulls the player forward to a face plant.

With enough speed a car will hydro plane across a deep narrow steam. If water comes over the hood the car dies and sinks.

Performing a Pit Maneuver and hearing the driver of the car cuss you.

Jumping the car and hitting a Bird in flight.

Flashlights blinding targets and their reaction to it.

Stealth actually working, unless you’ve worn the wrong foot wear and the squeaking tips people off.

Weapons reload realism.

Realizing just how bad Trevor’s hygiene is during the Cousin Conversation, then cringing that they actually made Trevor Anatomically Correct.

Ryde...

MGT86
  • MGT86

Thug

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

My favorite detail was probably how lively Vespucci beach is, and the interactions with Chop- I love just playing fetch with Chop while going down the beach. 

How do you play fetch with chop is it just with the app or can you actually do it in the game.

Inventory wheel (for me L1 then there's a item called "ball" just throw it then when u want chop to return/bring the ball back you hit (for me < or left on the dpad) and voilla fetch :D!

Also on topic:

- Trucks are mostly in the country or industrial (the big rigs) and almost always have country radio on

-Peds will swerve to avoid hitting you on a rampage (driving super fast, cutting them off, etc.)

-Police sit on the side of the roads in the country (granted they dont pull you over unless you shoot or are wanted, still nice aesthetically)

-The litter around the city 

Thanks for that does work haha played fetch with chop, ball hit a lady in the head by accident she got knocked out, got back up after few seconds then i got a wanted level.

Vexedd
  • Vexedd

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:54 AM

I love the brake lights and the overall look of the back of Franklin's Buffalo. Is it possible to make a buffalo look like that through customisation?

Pumptruffle
  • Pumptruffle

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

sliding across the hood of cars is pretty neat. kinda reminds me of sliding over tables on rdr.  and when the cars gas tank gets shot, itll leak out until you run out of gas, which is pretty damn cool. and while roaming the woods, i got mauled by a pack of cougers. which brought back some great memories of red dead. 

Sorry to go off topic, but how do you slide across the hood? It told me when it was introducing the controls but I've forgotten! PS3, thanks.

Harwood-Butcher
  • Harwood-Butcher

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:12 AM Edited by Harwood-Butcher, 26 September 2013 - 10:15 AM.

I'm in my convertable and driving up to some ballas chilling on a wall.

I give them all the middle finger which they took offense to and start eyeballing me.

They whip out their guns and I then drive off, as soon as I did that they then put their guns away and one of them shouted "That's what I thought!" :cool:

Sorry to go off topic, but how do you slide across the hood? It told me when it was introducing the controls but I've forgotten! PS3, thanks.

Run towards the side of a car press to jump.

I love the brake lights and the overall look of the back of Franklin's Buffalo. Is it possible to make a buffalo look like that through customisation?

No, theres a standard Buffalo and a Buffalo Sport which Franklin drives.

MotjoBoss
  • MotjoBoss

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

It started raining. A NPC in a convertible put his top on.

Yes I noticed that too. Only the other way around. It stopped raining and the top went down.

gepetto420
  • gepetto420

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

if you hit a train at a crossing guard and keep trying to ram into it it will crumple your front end real good and make the car undrivable.

.DJS.
  • .DJS.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

Landed my helicopter and just killed myself by walking into the rear propeller...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users