Photo

Suping up cars is a waste of $ & time.

23 replies to this topic
charmcitysking
  • charmcitysking

The King if GTA

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

Wtf is the point of stealing a lambo buying all the best stuff for it, storing it in garage, saving, go do a mission with someone else come back and its gone only to be replaced with the SAME CRAPPY AUDI u start off with....IS THERE ANYWAY TO CHANGE YOUR DEFAULT CAR? Or are u perminantly stuck with the cars that are assigned to them cuz this sh*ts stupid. Whats the point in customizing cars when they dissapear all the damn time!?!?!!!!! ARGGHHHH!!!!! PISSES ME OFF SO BAD! Any one else having this problem? I know my two neighbors are....whats a solution?
  • Boxman108 likes this

Borss
  • Borss

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

You can only save cars u buy online.

NickEliot
  • NickEliot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:23 AM

Not true. I saved a Bugatti (which I stole) in the Grove street garage. It's still there. 

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:24 AM

Fun fact: If you buy the car auto-shop, you can get upgrades for free. This only works for Franklin though.

DannyThunders
  • DannyThunders

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:34 AM

http://support.rocks...losing-upgrades

They're working on it.

I SHADOWFOX I
  • I SHADOWFOX I

Makin' Bacon Pancakes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:37 AM

If I save my cars I stole in the city garages they will stay but at safe houses garages the cars I stole and parked inside disappear

xIIxFLAMERxIIx
  • xIIxFLAMERxIIx

The Shield Clan

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

Rockstar is currently working on perfecting GTA:O Atm which is why there is lack of a Patch but they are working on fixing the glitches so e expect a 8mb patch soon

• charmcitysking likes this

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:24 AM

Don't save your stolen cars in your safe house then.

I lost two cars in my safe house at Franklin's but still have the even older one's from the beginning of the game in Michael's city garage (that's NOT his safehouse garage).

BullyFist
  • BullyFist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:59 AM

It is hit or miss I have noticed....I stole a stock Coil....20 minutes later its gone.....i stole a Grotti...modded it 100% and its still in my home garage(Mike) at the moment. Also under Mike's in the purchased garage I have(not sure of actual names)...Vette..Lambo..Ferrari looking thing..and R8 all modded 100% still there since I bought the place.

Now Im stumped because Im out of room lol and Im sitting on the Modded Wrangler from the mission I just finished...no where to put it! I NEED MORE GARAGES! :p

charmcitysking
  • charmcitysking

The King if GTA

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:31 AM

Yea I just boyght that 4 car garage cause my house is gone. Your house disappears like on the 6th or 5th to last mission :( have no safe house atm.

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:39 AM

What is suping

Yea I just boyght that 4 car garage cause my house is gone. Your house disappears like on the 6th or 5th to last mission :( have no safe house atm.

Use spoiler tags asshole.

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:54 AM

What is suping

Use spoiler tags asshole.

wtf you talking about house is gone? You don't lose your safehouse ever.

charmcitysking
  • charmcitysking

The King if GTA

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:25 AM

I just fount a super rare lambo so I suped it up 100% spent almost 80k took it to my 4 car garage when I got there it said garage full plz remove a car to make room for new car so I exited the car went inside hopped into my viper I come out and the Lamborghini is GONE. POOF. WTF!?!?!?

rave2012
  • rave2012

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:51 AM

Mines still there just quick save it leave it there and do a mission without your car or else you wreck it
  • topdownshooter likes this

charmcitysking
  • charmcitysking

The King if GTA

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:51 AM

I just seen I spent a lil over 500k on car mods on mike alone just cuz hes my main dude and all those car vanishings

jimmycross
  • jimmycross

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

I modded a car, parked it in Franklin's garage, changed to Trevor for a while, then changed back to Franklin. I went outside my safe house and the fully modded car was in the garage, but a second one was across the street :-)

Louismkd
  • Louismkd

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:31 AM

I really dont understand what everyone is on about? I have cars saved in the Grove Street garage and the one Michael has (vinewood?), not once has a car disappeared..

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:33 AM

No problem with me. I even stole a Futo from the road, STOLE, and saved in in my Grove garage and it's still there. ALL my cars are. Someone posted a link that rockstar are fixing these bugs. A lot of people are going through it. They are patching it around the same time as online, for less hassle.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:35 AM

The parking spots in IV were pretty much flawless & to think people complained there were no garages. Come to think of it, why isn't there both in V?

charmcitysking
  • charmcitysking

The King if GTA

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:43 AM

Yall arent understanding what im saying. Say I take my car and start a mission or get wasted. When the mission is over/ I come out of hospital, my cars gone. You know how frank drives the white car perminatly? Is there a way to change there default car?

MagicNarcosis
  • MagicNarcosis

South Central, Los Angeles Native.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:55 AM

Check the impound for your lost cars.

sometimes mine is there..

Howabout modding your default car, only to have it fully reset back to stock...

Franklin's buffalo was all fixed up.. came back one mission and it was bone stock.

So mad.

Solidus X
  • Solidus X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:39 AM

MINOR SPOILERS!!! A little bit off topic but I'm having a hard time getting to the Grove St garage as Franklin since I seemed to have pissed off the Grove Street Gang (or what's left of them) during one of the missions and they don't seem to forget whenever I show up there as Franklin.

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:03 AM

Where is my online bought and customized Infernus then?

TyphoonJames
  • TyphoonJames

LSPD - Rooftop Bastard

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

Not true. I saved a Bugatti (which I stole) in the Grove street garage. It's still there. 

He means it's more likely to save properly if you purchase it as opposed to stealing it... I think.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users