Photo

Investing my money. (campaign spoilers)

6 replies to this topic
Lucasmillen
  • Lucasmillen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:42 AM

I just finished the campaign. I got an email from Don Percival from merryweather basically saying thank you for killing Devin that way he could buy up his massive stake in the company for cheap and they would sell when it got higher and make loads of money.

So, I took it upon myself to do the same.The day before I got this email merryweather stocks were trading at $167 and now they are at $83.06 I bought at $83.15. I expect it to go up back into the $150 range. Michael has 33,988 shares which he purchased at $83.09 per share = $2,824,062 value. Trevor has around $6 Million invested in merryweather.

My question is did anyone else do this? If you did how long did your return take? Should I keep my stake in it?

What other advice to you have to start saving up money? I want to purchase the golf course soon for $150,000,000 but with this stock market I don't know how long that will take. Doing missions for $5,000-$7,000 just seem so dull now when you're a multi-millionaire. They should make those side missions give out rewards in the hundreds of thousands.  

ebs201
  • ebs201

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:23 AM

i was silly i never invested anything in the game, rushed through it and have almost nothing.... so stupid.... i ruined this game for me and now with a broken hand, i can't even play over from the start

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:03 AM

I would like to know this too.

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

I think it will def go up so I just dropped 20mil each on all 3 characters lol hope I don't get sh*t on here.

Lucasmillen
  • Lucasmillen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:13 AM

I hope they go up. I'm trying to figure on to make the market work. I tried buying rival airline stock then blowing up the other companies planes and nothing happened. I also noticed since I finished the campaign the news is not changing on the market page and all stocks seem to being staying stationary.

Can you not invest after you completed the mission?

YusufAmirFan
  • YusufAmirFan

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 03:40 AM

bump. anyone else do this?

prithwin
  • prithwin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:10 AM

Guys I have been watching that Merryweather stock. After the game completed I invested all my money in It expecting huge returns. but the returns are marginal at best and therewill never be loss. so this lead me to believe that the Merryweather stock merely has been put there by r* so that you can park your money in it and avoid paying medical bills etc. When you die. I always put all my money in MW stock before going to Jack a tank from fort zancudo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users