» «
Photo

GTA: Online Safehouse Locations

9 replies to this topic
captainjamie
  • captainjamie

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:18 AM Edited by captainjamie, 21 September 2013 - 02:19 AM.

The blueprint that came with the special edition had "safehouse" triangles placed all over the map. I assume these will be for GTA: Online. I visited each location and snapped an image of the safehouses, apartments and garages. Some may be wrong, I can't be 100% sure, the blueprint map wasn't very precise. These are safehouses that are in the city, I'll add the blaine country area ones (16 or so) at one point.

Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/WoXrk

Disappointingly, there is no houses available for purchase online. This means no luxury homes in the Vinewood hills for us.... really hope Rockstar make them available. Anyway, hope you all enjoy!

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:28 AM

Looks like some awesome variety, which I was concerned about.

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:20 AM

looks alright , still wondering, if busniesses will be up for sale as well , but I can handle the apartments, there all pretty nice

CaesarT
  • CaesarT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:10 AM

It makes a lot of sense that there are no houses available to purchase online. It would be weird if a lot of people owned the same house. But since we can purchase apartments, it would be as if my friends and I lived in the same apartment complex. I actually predicted this would happen based off what I saw from the Online gameplay trailer.

captainjamie
  • captainjamie

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:59 AM

Yeah, I understand it makes sense. Still can't help but feel disappointed though.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

=Ň= Angels of Death - Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:22 AM

Some of the Blaine County locations seem like strange safehouses (The vineyard, Cluckin bell factory, wind farm, ect)

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:05 PM

Damn, I won't be able to decide where I wanna live.

I wanna live near Forum Drive but I want a fancy apartment too!

I'll settle for an apartment just outside the ghetto. Hopefully we can buy extra garages to store our vehicles, instead of being limited to the safehouse garages,

maloy82
  • maloy82

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

im not sure but I wonder if all the places, you drive around and see,  for sale for lease etc  are all available for sale online, because I noticed a few places,  that wernt listed here and are not for sale,  on the map, in sp, that have signs up?

Monty Mantis
  • Monty Mantis

Resident F*ckin' Professional

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

No beach houses in Chumash? The f*ck?

That better be part apart of the "continuously expanding world".

Some of the Blaine County locations seem like strange safehouses (The vineyard, Cluckin bell factory, wind farm, ect)

Maybe some of it's for heists? Lester has that garment factory of his, maybe we get a chicken factory?

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

The house thing would be harder for people owning the sane property so I understand why they did apartments. That's a hell of a choice of places. Thanks for the pics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users