• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
Mr.GTX480
  • Mr.GTX480

GTA IV ViP Cars and Graphics Mods :)

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

hi guys i just make new fresh retail of windows 7 ultimate 64-bit and i make fully update of my windows 7 :santa:  and in gta iv EFLC i got it original so i just install it patch it and i didn't use any mod's like graphics and script's or cars so i just play a couple second in new game story and then i get stopped working and in gta iv non eflc i always use patch 1.0.4.0 + cam control script + trainer v6.4 + dsound + graphics mod and some cars so i played like 30 min to 1 hrs and i get stopped working !! and yea in gta iv eflc last of daimond why the screen looks grainy like i can see lot dot's !! am pissed off from this has stopped working error problem i got my old laptop i play gta iv with same mods and never get stopped working so please can any one tell me how to fix my issue to play gta iv longer time with no stopped working error ?? and thanks  :lol:  :r*:

CrystalDig2326
  • CrystalDig2326

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

Learn ENGLISH you stupid prick! It's Lost and Damned not Last of Daimond you idiot!Do you have Direct x11 and Net Framework 3.5 on your pc?PM me with your problem and I think I can help you.

reaszon
  • reaszon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

dont use that gay font godamm

Mr.GTX480
  • Mr.GTX480

GTA IV ViP Cars and Graphics Mods :)

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:25 PM

@CrystalDig2326 i don't give a sh*t with this sh*t English language my current is Arabic so don't like a pro now i got an extreme pc gaming i have no problem with it and fixed my self

@reaszon you here for help or for being stupid gay retard ?? i did this font special for you c*nt

TrustedInstaller
  • TrustedInstaller

whoopy-dee-doo-hypocrite

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:14 AM

Is that sh*t Comic Sans??
And I don't know any game called: Last of Diamond.
Maybe you're having overheating on PC, I dunno.
Random crashes never happened here, even with mods.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:43 AM

Yeah, this topic's not going to yield anything the way it's going.

@Mr.GTX480: Please start a new topic in the troubleshooting forum with a detailed description of your problem. No need to use that huge font.

If you're looking for modding related help, check out the modding forums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users