» «
Photo

Transporting the submarine?

40 replies to this topic
Dreded
  • Dreded

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:25 PM Edited by Dreded, 21 September 2013 - 10:26 PM.

You might be able to use a boat trailer for the sub as I can confirm that you can indeed launch a boat off a trailer however getting the boat back on the trailer is MUCH more difficult as the boat trailer isnt very grippy and the boat tends to slide off until fully back on land

jimmycross
  • jimmycross

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:25 AM

Slightly off topic but does anyone know if leaving a submarine in the marina will store it there if I own it?

To answer my own question, no it doesn't.

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

Everytime I try the cargo bob to get the submarine at the collections dock it takes down the helicopter and I can't pick it up...it acts as if the sub is too heavy for the helicopter.  

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

Want a tip for transporting the sub?

Use the cargobob but before you grab the sub move it to a flat beach area clear of rocks because the thing is so heavy it may cause the chopper to go left or right and all sorts of angles into the dock..

AND DO NOT DROP IT FROM A HIGH HEIGHT INTO THE WATER!!!! 

morphpogo
  • morphpogo

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Everytime I try the cargo bob to get the submarine at the collections dock it takes down the helicopter and I can't pick it up...it acts as if the sub is too heavy for the helicopter.  

Same problem for me. The only way I could transport that sub was by driving it first a bit off the dock to have more space. But the problem is, that when I leave the SUB, the guy won't close the "door" of the SUB and when I dock with the cargobob, it always rips off the door which makes the SUB unusable but transportable :)

KaptainMyke
  • KaptainMyke

^^ PSN ^^

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

That's a great tip, thanks!

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

So has anyone gotten the submarine to alamo sea yet? Imagine if there the jetpack down there :O 

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

So has anyone gotten the submarine to alamo sea yet? Imagine if there the jetpack down there :O

Yes and there is nothing there and it isn't really that deep except for near the middle. 

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

The cargobob has the be the best thing ever. I managed to pick up a boat with a pedestrian in it before he jumped off.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:21 PM Edited by Chukkles, 28 September 2013 - 10:26 PM.

I bought the cargo bob with Trevor so when I pick that up I pick up the sub at the airfield too.
I've removed the need to buy the dock.

I spent a good time searching in Alamo sea for the
Spoiler

Found it too. Took a while without using any guide.
Spoiler
with some extensive searching.

mickeyfknmouse
  • mickeyfknmouse

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:13 AM

Once you have done the sub mission, the sub is behind Trevors hangar. Getting the one from the dock is pointless. YOU WILL CRASH.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users