Quantcast

» «
Photo

Micheals wife not letting him have custom cars?

13 replies to this topic
Burner
  • Burner

Big McLargehuge

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:27 AM

I just made a custom car for every character. After making Trevor's, I switch back to Micheal, where he is at his house. I walk to the garage and the car I saved there is gone. I thought it might be the games disappearing vehicle bug I keep reading about. But while walking to the street, I found the car on the side of Micheals house with all it's windows busted out. I tried to bring it back to the garage, but the door wont open. 

I thought this is one hell of a strange glitch, but I am wondering if this actually was R* sense of humor and maybe Amanda supposedly found the car, moved it and busted all it's windows out? Or is this just some weird ass glitch?

Gsnipe
  • Gsnipe

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:42 AM

Ive lost about 500k so far because of this. Its not amanda its a glitch

http://support.rocks...losing-upgrades

• GTARockstar likes this

QuietSundayLibrary
  • QuietSundayLibrary

Abide by God's Glory

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

Being the vindictive, self-entitled wretch that Amanda is, I wouldn't put it past her one bit.

liesch
  • liesch

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

i use the vinewood garage for michaels cars, so far no problems sometimes if i switch to him from trever or franklin hes driving the car i last took out of the garage.

Burner
  • Burner

Big McLargehuge

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:22 AM Edited by Burner, 21 September 2013 - 01:24 AM.

Well, sh*t. The car is gone now. The garage door wouldn't open back up to put it in, so I left it in the driveway, which I thought was supposed to save cars as well. Sumbitch, good thing I didn't spend to much on it.

I can understand other bugs in a game that maybe beta testers didnt catch, but how the hell does a major bug like this not get caught and fixed before release. No one ever customized a car, saved it, and came back later to see if it was still there during beta testing?! Besides properties, there really isn't alot you can spend money on other than cars, so you would think that it would have been thoroughly tested to make sure something simple as the car not being saved to the save file, but instead being allowed to save itself to the ram, which then dumps and reloads data constantly, would have been caught at least a year ago in the testing phase.

There goes one entire aspect of the game ruined, ain't no point in buying cars or customizing if they just disappear. 

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

Being the vindictive, self-entitled wretch that Amanda is, I wouldn't put it past her one bit.

haha it's the story of the $50 porsche "my husband ran off with his secretary and told me to sell the car and send him the money"   

GTA5FAN055
  • GTA5FAN055

XBOX GT GTA5FAN055

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:59 AM

Dude idk why you think this is a glitch or a bug, I customized Trevors truck and its been the same way even in cut scenee since amanda isn't a playable character her car will look default all the time try this steal a car customize it a little park it in micheals garage on the left side of his house and quick save then switch to franklin and drive over to micheals house and see if it stayed the same

Burner
  • Burner

Big McLargehuge

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:32 AM Edited by Burner, 21 September 2013 - 04:33 AM.

The only thing that made me think it might have been Amanda and not a bug was the fact that the car was damaged and not where I left it. I saved the car in the garage, came back later, the car was no longer in the garage, but outside Micheals house, and all the windows were busted out. The windows being busted out, but no other damage on the car made me think of some kind of Poetic Justice style revenge thing against a guys car. Thought it might be R* humor or something. If the car had just disappeared, or I found the car undamaged on the side of Micheals house, would have just thought it to be a glitch. All of the windows being knocked out really threw me off. Doesn't matter now though, the car disappeared entirely, so I wont be visiting LSC again. Waste of money. 

Just a tip, GTA5fan055; Periods, commas, and capitalization go a long way on making what you type actually readable. I know it has been a while since I was last in school, they don't even teach cursive any more I've found out, but I am fairly certain they still teach basic sentence structure.

polycount
  • polycount

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:44 AM

Really f*cking stupid bug, to be honest.

I don't even know if I can rebuy the vehicle..

GTA5FAN055
  • GTA5FAN055

XBOX GT GTA5FAN055

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

The only thing that made me think it might have been Amanda and not a bug was the fact that the car was damaged and not where I left it. I saved the car in the garage, came back later, the car was no longer in the garage, but outside Micheals house, and all the windows were busted out. The windows being busted out, but no other damage on the car made me think of some kind of Poetic Justice style revenge thing against a guys car. Thought it might be R* humor or something. If the car had just disappeared, or I found the car undamaged on the side of Micheals house, would have just thought it to be a glitch. All of the windows being knocked out really threw me off. Doesn't matter now though, the car disappeared entirely, so I wont be visiting LSC again. Waste of money. 

Just a tip, GTA5fan055; Periods, commas, and capitalization go a long way on making what you type actually readable. I know it has been a while since I was last in school, they don't even teach cursive any
more I've found out, but I am fairly certain they still teach basic sentence structure.

You try typing responses on a phone and tell me how important every capital period and comma really matters usually if I was on my tablet I'd use them.

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:36 AM

I've got 2 Bugattis in Michael's garage as of now, one being customized. Hopefully the cars stay there as I hardly ever use them. 

zachy
  • zachy

GT: ExO Semper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

I've lost literal millions of dollars due to this. Also, the vehicle compound is so glitchy that it's useless. I've lost a few Adders and around 20 Sandking XLs fully modded. That's about 100 grand each Sandking.

Gsnipe
  • Gsnipe

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

Dude idk why you think this is a glitch or a bug, I customized Trevors truck and its been the same way even in cut scenee since amanda isn't a playable character her car will look default all the time try this steal a car customize it a little park it in micheals garage on the left side of his house and quick save then switch to franklin and drive over to micheals house and see if it stayed the same

If you customize the characters vehicle it wont get deleted because that is their vehicle in the entire game and its coded in. If you Buy one from the internet, customize it, and drive it and leave it it gets deleted.

Vika
  • Vika

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

Yeah console style!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users