» «
Photo

Bears ?

8 replies to this topic
GTAATGGTA
  • GTAATGGTA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:20 PM Edited by GTAATGGTA, 20 September 2013 - 11:20 PM.

Some (trolls?) said they have spotted bears... is there still a small chance left that they are very very rare to spot?

GTAATGGTA
  • GTAATGGTA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:27 PM Edited by GTAATGGTA, 20 September 2013 - 11:28 PM.

I could swear that bears were mentioned on one of the official site panels texts (I think 'the great outdoors' one mentioned sharks and bears) until the release day and now I cannot find it back on the site. Can someone confirm this ?

My guess is that they were a late cut from the game and R* forgot to change the information on their website until some fans complained abour lack of bears. Why would yout cut bears R* ????,

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:30 PM

i think cvg mentioned it

Sebor
  • Sebor

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

I could swear that bears were mentioned on one of the official site panels texts (I think 'the great outdoors' one mentioned sharks and bears) until the release day and now I cannot find it back on the site. Can someone confirm this ?

My guess is that they were a late cut from the game and R* forgot to change the information on their website until some fans complained abour lack of bears. Why would yout cut bears R* ????,

Yeah they are either very rare or they were cut. I see cougars everywhere but no black bears. Seems strange as black bears in California is a big issue in real life as there are so many of them (no competitors like wolves and Grizzlies makes for more Black bears).

Wildlife wise it seems to be very generic. I only see cougars, coyotes and deer. No mountain goats, no foxes, no bobcats, no skunks, no raccoons, no wild boars, no elk. I figured they could have just copied paste this from RDR. The cougar models of GTA 5 are so much worse then those of RDR. Anyway I hope they will add some dlc hunting pack or something.

some people did say they saw bears but I have not really seen a real confirmation of this. BTW i do love this game! 

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:34 PM

f*ck dlc

TripleRob
  • TripleRob

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

Yea there probably be a dlc for the crap that we haven't seen yet, like planes, bears, lighter, ect...

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

I believe its going to be one of the hunter missions for Trevor

Carmeloniko
  • Carmeloniko

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

ive seen a wild boar but no bears

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:50 AM

I've seen a boar, sharks, elk/deer, cougars, an eel, birds, coyotes, cows, pigs and dogs, but no bears.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users