Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why we can't go into places we BOUGHT. So stupid.

48 replies to this topic
-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

Why we can't go into places we BUY. So stupid. Really dissapointing, hell even in "Vice City" we could go in.

Really c*ap. Lots of missing things on GTA 5 I'm really dissapointed tbh. I bought lots of places but you can't go "in there" and do their missions on "purpose", you have to wait for a message and missions are stupid. (On Vice City you had special missions for each place you buy as you all remember)

Wish we could get in to the places we buy, so bad. you go to their door, and nothing. 

Am I the only who feels bad about this. 

takeral
  • takeral

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:06 PM

Because they wasted all the memory on endless/pointless detailed ocean. 

• Tampinha85, Zroovy and hamburglary like this

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:13 PM

Because they wasted all the memory on endless/pointless detailed ocean. 

Yeah probably. I would pick them over pointless ocean anyday.

• I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT likes this

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:24 PM

The ocean isn't really pointless there is quite a few things you can find deep down there. I dont think it's the greatest new feature, but there are rewards down there.

lazedout
  • lazedout

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:25 PM

Same here. I would only care about a detailed ocean once the city was fully detailed. Ocean does look good but not worth any lack of detail in the city

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

only part of the ocean that needs detailing is where you do missions. NOT THE WHOLE THING

hulkhogan1
  • hulkhogan1

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

I think the point is that Rockstar wanted to be ambitious and try things that hadn't been done before. We've seen lots of interiors before, but we haven't seen a fully detailed ocean before. They decided where they wanted to spend most of their time and resources on. Things could be different for GTA Online. But for the single player, it's pretty clear that a lot of different interiors wasn't a major focus. Or if it was, they simply didn't have the time to make as many as they wanted. I'd rather have fewer more detailed ones than a bunch of boring empty ones. But maybe that's just me.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:50 PM

Same here. I would only care about a detailed ocean once the city was fully detailed. Ocean does look good but not worth any lack of detail in the city

What I mean is exactly this ^^^^^^

ElectricEchoes
  • ElectricEchoes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

I've only been under water for missions that required it, I haven't been bothered otherwise. It's disappointing that there's a lack of interiors, especially on the lots you can purchase. It really takes away that level of immersion. That, in my opinion, was what gave VC life; you actually felt like you owned each business.

• Hypertenzion likes this

jdm4life92
  • jdm4life92

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:07 AM

there are many easter eggs under the ocean thats all im going to say

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

The irony is if there were 500 enterable buildings and no sea floor thered be just as many posts complaining about how they did nothing with whats underwater.

cuoreviola89
  • cuoreviola89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

I'd have prefered a completely flat underwater rather than this lack of interiors honestly.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:26 AM

don't understand what's all the fuzz about interiors... what's the point of wasting memory with that just so you get inside the building, look around and say "how pretty" and than never put your foot in there again...

• 727gta likes this

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

don't understand what's all the fuzz about interiors... what's the point of wasting memory with that just so you get inside the building, look around and say "how pretty" and than never put your foot in there again...

Please stop making non-sense comments.

I've only been under water for missions that required it, I haven't been bothered otherwise. It's disappointing that there's a lack of interiors, especially on the lots you can purchase. It really takes away that level of immersion. That, in my opinion, was what gave VC life; you actually felt like you owned each business.

I agree, even GTA's made 10 years ago had better and more interiors than this one. This is so dissapointing. At least they could unlock the places we used in missions, and let us go inside the places we actually pay loads of money to buy. This sucks badly. Also no good missions on the places we buy. 

I'd have prefered a completely flat underwater rather than this lack of interiors honestly.

This. ^^^^ 

Screw the underwater, I would get interiors and the ability to get into the places we purchase all day over "stupid ocean" 

• Hypertenzion likes this

Savo7en
  • Savo7en

Prankster

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

Agree 100% - its a game about stealing things and killing things not Interior Exploration V

bikemike
  • bikemike

#YOLO

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

f*ck that ocean, i want a virtual burger in burger shot and a safehouse!!!!

:r*:  :r*:  :r*:  :r*:  :r*:  :r*:  :r*:  :r*:  

• silent storm likes this

hierbamala
  • hierbamala

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:46 PM

ive waited 5 years to go into interiors and I cant :cry:

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:48 PM Edited by KillaDanny, 21 September 2013 - 08:51 PM.

I agree, even GTA's made 10 years ago had better and more interiors than this one. This is so dissapointing. At least they could unlock the places we used in missions, and let us go inside the places we actually pay loads of money to buy. This sucks badly. Also no good missions on the places we buy. 

This. ^^^^ 

Screw the underwater, I would get interiors and the ability to get into the places we purchase all day over "stupid ocean" 

Non-sense? What's so non-sense about my comment? If you are gonna criticize my comment at least criticize with arguments or you will look like a 12 year old idiot...

Savo7en
  • Savo7en

Prankster

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:55 PM

So what would you all do in these interiors exactly?

• KillEmAll likes this

Lord of the Flies
  • Lord of the Flies

Some are more equal than others

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

I don't care much about the lack of interiors, with the exception of properties for sale. There are so few of them that I don't get why Rockstar didn't just put together an acceptable interior. Until I bought my first painted cube of a building, I hadn't spared a single thought to a lack of interiors.

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:27 PM

This. ^^^^ 

Non-sense? What's so non-sense about my comment? If you are gonna criticize my comment at least criticize with arguments or you will look like a 12 year old idiot...

Are you stupid? It helps the game look more realistic. For example you go to a cafe, people are sitting out of the cafe drinking coffee and yet you can't get in the cafe so dumb. 

Other than that when I pay thousands of $'s to buy a property I want to see the action inside, also want to make proper missions for them like Vice City (FYI Vice City is TOO OLD and yet had those things in it)

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:36 PM Edited by KillaDanny, 21 September 2013 - 09:41 PM.

This. ^^^^ 

Are you stupid? It helps the game look more realistic. For example you go to a cafe, people are sitting out of the cafe drinking coffee and yet you can't get in the cafe so dumb. 

Other than that when I pay thousands of $'s to buy a property I want to see the action inside, also want to make proper missions for them like Vice City (FYI Vice City is TOO OLD and yet had those things in it)

Yes so fun watching people take a coffee, heck I've waited 5 years to see stuff like this... besides vice city properties had interiors but they were totally useless... entered them once, never put my foot in there again

Come on kid if you want a gta to watch some guys take a coffee or some other crap like that than you shoudn't have wasted 60 bucks on the game in the first place.... 

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

Are you high? You are obviously not a clever person, I'm giving examples about interiors. Saying that people are drinking coffee outside but yet there is no place such as a cafe. This can be changed into nightclubs, mansions, offices etc etc. list goes on. 

Vice city was amazing in that part. Im not playing the game to watch people doin' things but I'm saying that it makes the game a lot realistic when they do it like that. this way it looks so plastic. 

Degrees
  • Degrees

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

Yeah those thing were half arsed probably wouldn't have been in the end game if we didn't complain last November.

dimitrispgr
  • dimitrispgr

Hustler

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:48 PM

OMFG tons of beatifull things to do in this masterpiece and you moan about POINTLESS interiors that was impossible to exist in this gen consoles.

I am in 45% of this game, i play GTA from 2, and i am COMPLETELY SPEECHLESS.

• swagbucks likes this

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:50 PM

Are you high? You are obviously not a clever person, I'm giving examples about interiors. Saying that people are drinking coffee outside but yet there is no place such as a cafe. This can be changed into nightclubs, mansions, offices etc etc. list goes on. 

Vice city was amazing in that part. Im not playing the game to watch people doin' things but I'm saying that it makes the game a lot realistic when they do it like that. this way it looks so plastic. 

So when you don't have any arguments you tell me I'm high and not a clever person? Nevermind I thought I was having a decent conversation but looks like you are just another angry 12 year old, not a suprise though... anyway go cry to your momma about interiors and how there are no people taking coffee's in GTA V while I enjoy this sick game ;)

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:51 PM Edited by SideburnGuru, 21 September 2013 - 09:52 PM.

Oh, Vice City had it? f*ck off. 

Remember how you bought a house in Vice City, BUT YOU COULDN'T ENTER IT? I do, funny enough. Actually, I could list quite a few properties in Vice City you couldn't enter when you bought them. 

Remember GTA 4? Yeah, some places you could enter, but didn't they all relatively look the same? Bland hallways with stairs, being the most occurent type of interiors. 

The interiors in this game are fine. And the fact you're saying you'd rather have bland interiors, or being able to go into a fast food joint instead of having a vast underwater world is beyond ridiculous. 

As for realism, did Vice City have random events where you could stop a girl from getting kidnapped, or buried alive? Or, how about stopping a man from getting mugged. Or watching people outside drinking coffee. 

Yeah, shove off. 

Krist075
  • Krist075

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

Vice City didn´t even have that many interiors. And the interiors that we have in V are very detailed, for example michaels house. I myself would have liked more interiors but the map is so detailed that it makes it up for the lack of them.

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

Im already f*ckin surprised with the map size... especially in the current gen consoles which are 7 YEAR OLD CONSOLES. 

People gotta remember... these are consoles are crap now, and R* cant put everything in the game...

Jesus, you whiny kids.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

f*ck that ocean, i want a virtual burger in burger shot and a safehouse!!!!

:r*:  :r*:  :r*:  :r*:  :r*:  :r*:  :r*:  :r*:  

hmm hmm (snakes slithering in the backround) i do think so, yes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users