Photo

Trailers, Cargobob and Titan

17 replies to this topic
peter0415
  • peter0415

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

Hey guys, hopefully someone can give me some information. I was wondering if it was possible to get boats on AND off their trailers. Also with the Cargobob, I ordered one online and it was at my helipad. I noticed it has a hook, but it doesn't seem to pick things up, am I doing something wrong. And the Titan, is it true the back ramp opens for cars and such?

Again, any information is appreciated, thanks :)

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

Sorry, I haven't got that far in the game yet. I hope all those things are possible.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:22 PM Edited by SkylineGTRFreak, 20 September 2013 - 10:22 PM.

The titan is able to open the back hatch. But well. I never got it further than to the end of the airstrip of the army base. One time I actually did, but the engines were blown and I landed in the water. The ramp was opened, got it on video. But if cars will actually stay inside? No clue. Hoped we could buy one at that warstock cache site, but nah.

peter0415
  • peter0415

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

The titan is able to open the back hatch. But well. I never got it further than to the end of the airstrip of the army base. One time I actually did, but the engines were blown and I landed in the water. The ramp was opened, got it on video. But if cars will actually stay inside? No clue. Hoped we could buy one at that warstock cache site, but nah.

Thanks, at least we know the ability to open the hatch is there!

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:53 PM Edited by SkylineGTRFreak, 20 September 2013 - 11:33 PM.

Best I can do

ia9d.jpg

I've been trying like 10 f*cking times already

Edit: Managed to steal it and get rid of the wanted level. But I couldn't find ANY button to open the hatch.

• Tzatziki likes this

peter0415
  • peter0415

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

Hmm I must try for myself eventually!

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:10 AM

Cargobob's hook does work. I can't tell you the controls because I don't have the game yet. I watched it on the live 200 hour stream earlier. Took him awhile to figure it out too but he finally found the control and picked up a dune buggy and brought it to Mt. Chiliad. Made me happy just watching it because that was one of the biggest disappointments in San Andreas.

peter0415
  • peter0415

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:52 AM

thanks man  :breadfish: 

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

Save it one of the hangers for mike or frank. It will heal and you can reuse it.

Strengthcamp
  • Strengthcamp

Employee

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:08 AM

Where is the cargobob? I don't have he funds to buy one, and I already did the mission that involves stealing one. Now, whenever I go to fort zancudo I see the Titan, rhino, buzzard, lazer, but no cargobob?

Lochnessgray
  • Lochnessgray

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:54 AM

Stole the Titan, fully functional, sitting on the senora desert airstrip and can't figure out how to open the cargo door. Tried every button...

rojovo74
  • rojovo74

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

Stole the Titan, fully functional, sitting on the senora desert airstrip and can't figure out how to open the cargo door. Tried every button...

If the controls for opening the hatch are the same as dropping the tops of convertibles, then you need to press and hold down the right directional button.

Thecrazypolak
  • Thecrazypolak

Future Nobody

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:08 AM

You can get the boat off the trailer in water but it doesn't work if you try to get it on /: It just makes a lot of noise and sometimes it blows up

• talhadangor likes this

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:18 AM

If the controls for opening the hatch are the same as dropping the tops of convertibles, then you need to press and hold down the right directional button.

Going to try this now!

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:29 AM

Where is the cargobob? I don't have he funds to buy one, and I already did the mission that involves stealing one. Now, whenever I go to fort zancudo I see the Titan, rhino, buzzard, lazer, but no cargobob?

When I was standing at the gates of Fort Zancudo, the Cargobob was flying over it. I waited but it did not land. I've heard there are 2 Cargobobs in the fort (I can be wrong) but I did not find the second one on the ground.

the_warbsta
  • the_warbsta

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:45 AM

I just got it, if you punch kick it in the corners, it will open a bit, then you fly/taxi forward and it will fall open, no idea how to close it yet, will post how to soon maybe

the_warbsta
  • the_warbsta

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

the plane just eventually explodes becuase the car is bouncing around

Targart
  • Targart

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:44 AM

In GTA Online, it's said that the Titan can have up to 10 passengers, so I think that the cargo in the plane is meant for players, not vehicles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users