Quantcast

» «
Photo

Wanted Levels - Easiest and Hardest Survival

No replies to this topic

Poll: Wanted Levels - Easiest and Hardest Survival (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Which GTA game has the easiest wanted levels?

1. GTA 1/London 1969 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. GTA 2 (0 votes [0.00%])

3. GTA III (1 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

4. GTA Vice City (1 votes [12.50%])

5. GTA San Andreas (0 votes [0.00%])

6. GTA Liberty City Stories (0 votes [0.00%])

7. GTA Vice City Stories (0 votes [0.00%])

8. GTA IV/Episodes from Liberty City (5 votes [62.50%])

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

9. GTA Chinatown Wars (0 votes [0.00%])

10. GTA V (1 votes [12.50%])

Which GTA game has the hardest wanted levels?

1. GTA 1/London 1969 (0 votes [0.00%])

2. GTA 2 (1 votes [12.50%])

3. GTA III (1 votes [12.50%])

4. GTA Vice City (1 votes [12.50%])

5. GTA San Andreas (2 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

6. GTA Liberty City Stories (0 votes [0.00%])

7. GTA Vice City Stories (0 votes [0.00%])

8. GTA IV/Episodes from Liberty City (1 votes [12.50%])

9. GTA Chinatown Wars (0 votes [0.00%])

10. GTA V (2 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

We all know police chases in GTA can be intense and action-packed, but some games in the series can be more scary and difficult to handle, while some can just be a piece of cake.

The easiest game to survival a wanted level for me is Chinatown Wars, because of the top down view and simplicity of the aiming system, it's very easy to just gun down dozens of cops, and you can easily bring helicopters down considering you have a good machine gun. Vice City also comes by a close second considering Tommy can run extremely fast and the auto-aim is extremely accurate. If you have a combat shotgun you can just blow up incoming cars one by one. It becomes even easier once you have 200 points of health and armor after you complete 100%.

The hardest game is definitely GTA III in my opinion, even though it only came one year before Vice City. With he crappy auto-aim and amount of damage that Claude can take as well as swarms of cops trying to run you over, it is very hard to survive a wanted level on this game. I also hate how the military have assault rifles that take away all your health and armor in less than a second. GTA V comes close because the cops are incredibly aggressive and accurate with their fire, much more clever than GTA IV's cops. I've only managed to get a 5-star wanted level ONCE throughout my dozens of cop killing sprees. Even the regenerating health does not help.

Regarding other games, GTA IV can be pretty easy if you are good at shooting, plus the cops are pretty stupid and inaccurate when firing. I can gun down dozens of them with an assault rifle without taking cover, though the highest can be riskier because of the amount coming after you. San Andreas is pretty difficult, even with full health and armor. It annoyed me how you had several cops shooting at you all at once right after you exited a building. Liberty City Stories is about the same imo, though Vice City Stories can be easier because helicopters are less difficult to shoot down.

What are your most and least frustrating GTA games for losing Wanted Levels and why? Vote and feel free to post your stories.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users