Teenagers break into house to have a party, they trash it, and Tweet a

25 replies to this topic
Hardline_Pro
  • Hardline_Pro

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

Link.

I can see why some of the parents don't want their kids names made public. It is embarrassing to have the world know that not only were your kids involved in such activities but they were stupid enough to broadcast it to the world.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:16 PM Edited by lil weasel, 20 September 2013 - 07:31 PM.

Trashing closed homes during unauthorized parties by College/High School students isn't all that unusual.

The difference here is the 'Semi-celebrity' owner.

http://www.dailymail...-Project-X.html

A little humour:

http://www.foxnews.c...eyard-vacation/

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:24 AM

3390182310_f86c82cb95.jpg

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

NEWSFLASH- Teenagers are stupid

BRITLAND
  • BRITLAND

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:42 AM

Embarrassing for my generation, sometimes I don't know why I stand up for my teenage hood against the 80s & 90s teens but looks like I'm giving up hope

I do hope all teens there involved do get the jail time etc

At least this was in America & not here in UK, even though us Brits would of outdone them 10-1 easily in a party

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

The amount of swag kids in there is atrocious. 

• friendly luggage likes this

GTA_stu
  • GTA_stu

Globalism BTFO

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

At least they didn't leave a sh*t in the washing machine. 

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

yeah this actually looks pretty tame.

these kids are boring. they don't know how to throw a good party.

if we had broken into a million dollar home to party when I was in highschool, that place woulda' been f*ckin' destroyed.

• ryuclan likes this

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:55 AM Edited by ryuclan, 24 September 2013 - 05:03 AM.

That guy actually took it very well...I would have pulled a Jay and silent Bob if I got all their names together.

Also if you're going to do it...just f*cking do it. Dont blast twitter with pictures and whatnot. If they could break in this guys house and party all night without anyone knowing then why Dont they just keep it that way lol.

@diablo: yeah where the hell is the bonfire? Why is his car in the same place he left it? Why are all the windows in tact lol? Damn kids...

Irviding
  • Irviding

he's going to get into the ring and put boots to asses

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:44 AM

Difference between high school and college kids... if they were in college they wouldn't have put it on twitter.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:12 AM

The funniest thing is that the more litigious parents are actually trying to fight this.

f*ck this, f*ck you, and f*ck your kids. Pay for your mistakes, you dumb little sh*ts.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

I love how he has tracked most of them down and is getting the cops on them because they're stupid f*cks and tweeted about it.
Too bad it's not legal for him to find them and individually beat and rob them. I mean he is a huge ass ex linebacker after all, he could royally f*ck their sh*t up haha!

LeVelocar
  • LeVelocar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:35 PM Edited by LeVelocar, 25 September 2013 - 02:35 PM.

I don't really see why anyone here should care.

I mean, it's an empty house that he's never used for years, somewhere he can't even sell because nobody wants it. It means nothing to him.

If they'd trashed a house someone actually lived in, then it'd be worth caring about. I'm just disappointed nobody had the sense to squat it.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu
  • Contribution Award [Sports]

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

I mean, it's an empty house that he's never used for years, somewhere he can't even sell because nobody wants it. It means nothing to him.

If they'd trashed a house someone actually lived in, then it'd be worth caring about. I'm just disappointed nobody had the sense to squat it.

I've not used the watch my father gave me for my 18th birthday for years because its extremely expensive and until I leave university and stand on my own two feet I can't justify it. Does this mean you can smash it up or steal it?

You're in no position to make judgements on the emotional significance of someone else's property nor does lack of use forfeit ownership.

• Irviding likes this

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

breaking into someone elses home to party is just wrong. all wrong. even worse that they damaged and trashed the place.

Hardline_Pro
  • Hardline_Pro

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

You're joking...right?

LeVelocar
  • LeVelocar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:27 AM Edited by LeVelocar, 26 September 2013 - 02:29 AM.

Nope, no joke. The kids are dumbasses, but it's an abandoned house. Maybe once a year he pays someone to come by and clean it. He obviously doesn't even care enough to hire a guard, else how'd those kids get in?

I mean, houses are usually pretty important. They stop rain falling on you when you're trying to sleep. But since nobody was using the house for such a thing, it's clearly pointless for it even to be there.

Hell, it's been on the market for years. Nobody buying it should tell you something about it's worth.

Nobody squatted it either, so it literally couldn't compete with other free places to sleep. If people'd rather sleep on a park bench than your "second home", maybe your second home is crap.

At least the kids trashing the place had fun. Nobody else was enjoying the house.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

Hell, it's been on the market for years. Nobody buying it should tell you something about it's worth.

Nobody squatted it either, so it literally couldn't compete with other free places to sleep. If people'd rather sleep on a park bench than your "second home", maybe your second home is crap.

At least the kids trashing the place had fun. Nobody else was enjoying the house.

Funnily enough, I doubt rural upstate New York is awash with homeless looking for a place to squat. Furthermore have you seen the state of the economy recently? Its pretty hard to sell an expensive house at the moment. Its clearly not hideous. 

Smokin Shadowz
  • Smokin Shadowz

Sociopath

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

I say embarrass the sh*t out of those punks. Parent's obviously don't care about doing their job. Maybe this will actually cause them to think for once.

dodgerfan4eva
  • dodgerfan4eva

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:31 PM Edited by dodgerfan4eva, 26 September 2013 - 01:31 PM.

so if your not using a car i can slash the cars tire brake all the windows right ????

basically thats what the kids did to his house

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:48 PM Edited by lil weasel, 26 September 2013 - 02:49 PM.

Maybe the Government should seize 'underutilized' property and give it to underprivileged and undocumented 'citizens' to keep everyone on the same level. If someone was living in that house maybe it wouldn't have been invaded.

All those single Old People (over 50) living alone in three and four bedroom houses while there are people with families living out of their vehicles and in cardboard boxes, now is that fair?

In the meantime, teach the 'teens' a trade by making them Fix/Repair the damage they did as well as pay full reparations. Have them reside in jail until they finish the repairs correctly.

LeVelocar
  • LeVelocar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

so if your not using a car i can slash the cars tire brake all the windows right ????

Funny you say that, because I'm not arsed if you go smash up a car. Like you said, I don't drive. Unlike the guy who owned the house, I don't keep stuff I don't want. So what you do to someone else's car has nowt do with me.

Max
  • Max

The Port Vila Killa.

• Zaibatsu
  • Vanuatu

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Funny you say that, because I'm not arsed if you go smash up a car. Like you said, I don't drive. Unlike the guy who owned the house, I don't keep stuff I don't want. So what you do to someone else's car has nowt do with me.

Your ability to relentlessly miss the point is staggering.

LeVelocar
  • LeVelocar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

Funnily enough, I doubt rural upstate New York is awash with homeless looking for a place to squat. Furthermore have you seen the state of the economy recently? Its pretty hard to sell an expensive house at the moment. Its clearly not hideous. 

If he's asking for a price nobody is willing to pay, he should lower the price.

geobst
  • geobst

Midnight Toker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

I read this the other day after seeing a link on Twitter.

What a load of idiots. Not just for breaking into his house and having a party, but then taking pictures of themselves and spreading the party news around on Twitter. Complete and utter morons.

ThunderSt0rm
  • ThunderSt0rm

(CDC ftw)Do you think we could play another game?

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

The fun thing about it is that these kids weren't aware that social media is public and never gave a thought that everything they post on the internet is private, nothing too new here since their brain doesn't work that much, even I wouldn't trash a house that much since I am a party animal.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users