Quantcast

» «
Photo

alien dlc seems likely?

22 replies to this topic

Poll: alien dlc (55 member(s) have cast votes)

alien dlc likely?

1. yes (31 votes [56.36%])

Percentage of vote: 56.36%

2. no (24 votes [43.64%])

Percentage of vote: 43.64%

Vote Guests cannot vote
ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

i am just going to say it i believe strongly that we will get a alien dlc like red dead got the zombie one

i am so happy that they wen't with aliens zombies in my opinion is overdone completely

aliens is a new exciting thing

what i would want out of a dlc is a storyline of being abducted finally a area 69

ufos and alien vehicles including alien weapons

maybe even a new map set on a different planet or inside a big mothership

all that could be accessible with a ufo in free roaming

Mr. BROver
  • Mr. BROver

An offer you can't refuse.

• Members
  • India

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

Why would Gta ( not saints row ) get an alien DLC? For one, I do not agree with you. It would take the realism put of it. Gta is its own game of crime and murder and mystery ( you get my point).

Bringing aliens would ruin it.

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

Why would Gta ( not saints row ) get an alien DLC? For one, I do not agree with you. It would take the realism put of it. Gta is its own game of crime and murder and mystery ( you get my point).

Kinda too late for that ... the game already got them involved.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:47 PM

the game has clowns aliens alien eastereggs a alien buggy the game is very similar to saints row in that way and thats something i like

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

yea bitches, gta is what it is. Where the f*ck are the "err gta is too realistic for aliens bullsh*t" now? Huh?

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

Have you not played the game? Lol

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

Aliens or Monkeys. They actualy have more refrwnces to monkeya. But mabey it will be both Alians and Monkeys.

LiGzz
  • LiGzz

#RealNiggaShyt.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

After the singleplayer Alien hallucinations, I'd definitely say it's likely.. Maybe a whole new world (a la SR4) inhabited by aliens in the same fashion RDR undead Nightmare was inhabited by Zombies.. then it all turns out to be a dream taking place simultaneously by the 3 characters.

igrvks
  • igrvks

Proto Hipster

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

Slightly ot, but anyway: As tired it may be, now that I have experienced the map I would love to see a zombie DLC. Especially if usable cars, weapons and bullets were extremely rare, the experience of escaping Los Santos out to the wilderness would be amazing, even more so online.

Matt21
  • Matt21

Gimme your wallet

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

Hope not. I'd like some dlc with realistic-ish storytelling not saints row inspired stupidity(I do like saints row but that type of stuff should stay in those games imo).

Personally  I hope DLC focuses on :

- Franklin as a teenager and possibly introduces things like gang/turf wars, drug deals, more of the "gangsta life" storytelling, etc.

- This is doubtful but imo I think a Lost MC DLC would be interesting again showing what they got upto in San andreas in more detail

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:11 PM

Nobody knows if aliens are realistic or not....so there's that. But, no, I don't think R* will do this. 

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

why do morons want gta to turn
into some Childish bullsh*t? i
want it to be a crime Drama i
hope a good crime Storyline.

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

I think theres a slight chance of us getting a zombie/alien DLC. There are just too many hints towards an apocalypse in the game (the ammunation radio commercials that tell you to get the apocalypse pack etc.).

On the other hand, I think we'll get a lot of weapon DLC (this is like 100% confirmed with the empty ammunation weapon wall that tells you to check the e.g. XBL store) and maybe a prologue DLC that features a younger version of Michael and Trevor (could even include Brad as a playable character but I'm pretty sure that we would only get M & T with Franklin being disabled).

GtaIvFanboy
  • GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

yea bitches, gta is what it is. Where the f*ck are the "err gta is too realistic for aliens bullsh*t" now? Huh?

Im right here Prick

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

Dear god, No.

gdfsgdfg
  • gdfsgdfg

Pancakes

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:23 PM Edited by gdfsgdfg, 20 September 2013 - 08:24 PM.

If this happens its going to be like saints row the third and its mountain of dlcs all over again.

The game already got ruined enough as it is, this will only add salt into the wound.

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:23 PM Edited by 2281, 20 September 2013 - 08:23 PM.

Now I haven't completed the game, but you're suggesting a whole alien DLC based on in-game hallucinations? Oh please.  :sigh:

DLC's will consist of map and gun packs for Online. Mark my words.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

Ok I could have been cool with the idea of an alien DLC before release. But seeing what they did with the aliens makes me say please God no.

The alien portions of the game are fun. But they are far too cartoony to make for a good DLC. It felt like I was playing Ratchet and Clank.

How is this better than a gritty zombie DLC in a run down version of LS?

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

Well those aliens are not to be taken seriously. They are hallucinations caused by illegal substances and a mockery of Saints Row.

I wonder why they didn't make fun of that new drug called bath salts that makes humans in extreme cases behave sort of like zombies and sh*t.. or I just didn't stumble upon that yet?

JustRob
  • JustRob

Homie

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

Aliens, monkeys, and clowns only appear when one of the characters is stoned. And since neither of them regulate smoking heavy drugs, they have bad trips. That actually happens in real life too.

This ain't no Saint's Row. So no, no alien DLC.

Mr. BROver
  • Mr. BROver

An offer you can't refuse.

• Members
  • India

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:00 AM

I have the game, played that alien part days ago. I thought it was funny but still, including an alien DLC is a Noo.

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

Aliens, monkeys, and clowns only appear when one of the characters is stoned. And since neither of them regulate smoking heavy drugs, they have bad trips. That actually happens in real life too.

This ain't no Saint's Row. So no, no alien DLC.

theres an easteregg with a flying ufo

then theres spaceship parts to make a alien like buggy thats not very alienlike

GeneralTrumbo
  • GeneralTrumbo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:15 AM

This would be awesome! Hopefully they elaborate more on Mt. Chiliad!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users