Photo

Franklin and Tanisha? WTF? i cant stand this crap... {spoilers

12 replies to this topic
exe_order_66
  • exe_order_66

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

Aight so im playing the game get to this franklin mission, Tanisha who left franklin in the begining of the game, ex girlfriend and whatnot comes and knocks on Franks door. Then she starts critizing him for being rich and leaving the hood. And yet Lamar is in trouble telling Frank, oh that's his best buddy, you gotta save him and you cant forget about him. Telling him he lost his roots and he's so rich now. blah blah. f-ing blah.

And yet Frank is still pining for this bitch?! 

I dont give a damn if she was the love of his life. she's an idiot.

She has the audacity to claim Franklin too big and sh*t now. but yet throws it in his face she's getting married to an F-ing DOCTOR!!! excuse me, who's leaving the hood behind??? 

C;mon this fool stretch told him, if he didn't like it to leave, and yet franklin did. And yet on the life invader page they just keep getting at him for leaving and making moves.

And then plus Stretch was corrupt and wants to have them both killed anyway over cgf beefing with the ballas trying to offer them up as a saving face to the opposite gang!

WTF...

C'mon why do Franklin gotta save lamar's dumb ass when he wanted to be all thug life and slinging rock. I dont know but this part of the quest pissed me off the most...

And what gives this chick tanisha the right to come barge in here, after that we can still be friends email after her wedding and crap? C'mon I would have slammed the door in her damn face.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

I dont think you will compel Rockstar to change the story. Just get over it I guess.

pewipiefan2001brony
  • pewipiefan2001brony

the best

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:27 PM

black people

Appleshampoo
  • Appleshampoo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

black people

Quoted for accuracy.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by liquidussnake119, 20 September 2013 - 05:42 PM.

Franklin and Lamars relationship is supposed to be analogous to Michael and Trevors.

Franklins story with Tanisha is supposed to re-enforce the theme that these guys can't change who they are, and that money doesn't really matter.  Throughout the whole game, Franklin says he is changing.  Franklin believes that by leaving the hood behind and making all this money he is changing.  He really isn't.  He is a criminal at his core and he is never going to change.  That is why Tanisha will not be with him and instead goes with a doctor.

exe_order_66
  • exe_order_66

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

Franklin and Lamars relationship is supposed to be analogous to Michael and Trevors.

Franklins story with Tanisha is supposed to re-enforce the theme that these guys can't change who they are, and that money doesn't really matter.  Throughout the whole game, Franklin says he is changing.  Franklin believes that by leaving the hood behind and making all this money he is changing.  He really isn't.  He is a criminal at his core and he is never going to change.  That is why Tanisha will not be with him and instead goes with a doctor.

A criminal who aspired from getting out the hood, much like Mike got out of the game and retired rich. IDK. but that should be the end goal. get out alive and wealthy. Tanisha was like your never gonna change but yet came to him when she needed something right? A phone call would have worked either way, she's a hypocrite.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:52 PM Edited by liquidussnake119, 20 September 2013 - 05:52 PM.

A criminal who aspired from getting out the hood, much like Mike got out of the game and retired rich. IDK. but that should be the end goal. get out alive and wealthy. Tanisha was like your never gonna change but yet came to him when she needed something right? A phone call would have worked either way, she's a hypocrite.

How is she a hypocrite?  She never asks him to rob a bank for her.  She asks him to save a mutual friend.

exe_order_66
  • exe_order_66

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

How is she a hypocrite?  She never asks him to rob a bank for her.  She asks him to save a mutual friend.

A mutual friend who was a dumbass, who wanted to gangbang all his life and was in denial about stretch when frnak warned him earlier when the whole situation went down with the ballas, right?

And she's a hypocrite, think about it, Says you'll never change from being a criminal but yet wants him to do more criminal sh*t instead of calling the cops or getting the other CGF to rescue lamar, right? 

Idk it was the way she came across, attitude and all. knocking on his door and sh*t, she came to him not the other way around.

ProblemChiild88
  • ProblemChiild88

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:06 PM Edited by ProblemChiild88, 20 September 2013 - 06:20 PM.

black people

Quoted for accuracy.

Are you serious?

exe_order_66
  • exe_order_66

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

black people

Quoted for accuracy.

Are you serious?

Ignorance? Am i right?

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:24 PM Edited by Vorpax, 20 September 2013 - 06:28 PM.

LOL i think in the future R* should let us make complex storyline decisions, so players would have more control over their game, just like in most RPGs out there! For example in this particular situation, if say this game were devloped by Bioware and not R* (lets pretend for a second shall we? LOL) good!...so lets just imagine this part, when Frank's ex knocking onto his door and here's where the player's decision kick in! Those, who wishes to reason with Frank's ex decide to open the door and act kindly and all that blah blah blah polite bullsh*t, those who aren't curse her, call her b*tch and tell to get the f*ck out and never ever come back, and third choice is simply shotgun shot through the door right into bi*tces stomach = instant death and problem solved! HAHA In that case it'd decrease onto amount of topics such as this in future...But oh well...dreams sweet dreams...i guess...

igrvks
  • igrvks

Proto Hipster

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

I agree with you. Everyone Franklin knows are either f*cking annoying, so damn stupid it hurts trying to comprehend it, or in Lamar's case, both. My favourite part of Franklin's story is when Trevor arrives to the hood and tells his aunt to shut the f*ck up. 

Spoiler

exe_order_66
  • exe_order_66

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

LOL i think in the future R* should let us make complex storyline decisions, so players would have more control over their game, just like in most RPGs out there! For example in this particular situation, if say this game were devloped by Bioware and not R* (lets pretend for a second shall we? LOL) good!...so lets just imagine this part, when Frank's ex knocking onto his door and here's where the player's decision kick in! Those, who wishes to reason with Frank's ex decide to open the door and act kindly and all that blah blah blah polite bullsh*t, those who aren't curse her, call her b*tch and tell to get the f*ck out and never ever come back, and third choice is simply shotgun shot through the door right into bi*tces stomach = instant death and problem solved! HAHA In that case it'd decrease onto amount of topics such as this in future...But oh well...dreams sweet dreams...i guess...

LOL wouldnt be such a bad idea...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users