• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

- Golf
- Tennis
- Bar
- Movie
- Strip Club
- Darts

whew. that is a lot isn't it for the most anticipated game ever huh?

Well as already stated, one of THE most hated things in GTA IV was the friends stuff, so erm, yeah, I don't get this forum at times, apparently GTA IV was the greatest GTA now??

You guys don't seem to understand so I'll explain it to you.

The problem with hanging out in IV was not that people didn't like the feature, it was the fact that people kept calling to hang out.

In V, we only get one call, then we (the players) choose when to call and hang out whenever we want. That's the difference and it's quite a big one.

Now I'm not complaining either way, just bringing some clarity in for those who are having trouble grasping a seemingly simple concept.
  • jm220 likes this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:30 AM

- Golf
- Tennis
- Bar
- Movie
- Strip Club
- Darts

Well as already stated, one of THE most hated things in GTA IV was the friends stuff, so erm, yeah, I don't get this forum at times, apparently GTA IV was the greatest GTA now??

The problem with hanging out in IV was not that people didn't like the feature, it was the fact that people kept calling to hang out.

In V, we only get one call, then we (the players) choose when to call and hang out whenever we want. That's the difference and it's quite a big one.

Now I'm not complaining either way, just bringing some clarity in for those who are having trouble grasping a seemingly simple concept.

No you're just looking for something to bitch about, let's go whole hog on this, San Andreas sucks, they removed the beach ball mini game from Vice City!

• baskerwil likes this

Alan0x1
  • Alan0x1

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:37 AM

People actual enjoy doing these?

Not really, I just think it's another thing this forum wants to bitch about, I assume the last thing ANY GTA player wants to do is go Bowling.

You're nothing but a f*cking idiot. Do you always take things out of context or are you really that stupid? I'd go for the latter half.

Alan0x1
  • Alan0x1

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:38 AM

I'll argue with you all night buddy.

People actual enjoy doing these?

Not really, I just think it's another thing this forum wants to bitch about, I assume the last thing ANY GTA player wants to do is go Bowling.

You're nothing but a f*cking idiot. Do you always take things out of context or are you really that stupid? I'd go for the latter half.

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

- Golf
- Tennis
- Bar
- Movie
- Strip Club
- Darts

No you're just looking for something to bitch about, let's go whole hog on this, San Andreas sucks, they removed the beach ball mini game from Vice City!

Damn, it's amazing you can even use the internet...
  • jm220 likes this

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:16 PM Edited by thugzmansion, 24 September 2013 - 05:16 PM.

how to play golf with a friend

17th
  • 17th

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

I can't believe they didn't include backup from friends like in IV!!! WHY?! WHY NOT?! Police is very hard on 5 stars even if I'm camping in interior, and I can't call for backup!! 

Moonswan
  • Moonswan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

I think GTA V is awesome. Best yet. They took the best out of the whole series and out into one.

My only gripe is that it had no two player local play as was so popular with the San Andres secret.

The friend activities were a lot of fun. Would it be too hard for Rockstar to make an add on that let's the second controller play the other character in those moments?

Darts, Tennis, Golf, Drinking, Strippers.. Even add in bowling, volleyball etc. instead of a computer opponent.

kasa
  • kasa

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

I want to drive by's with a homie and only thing Lamar does is put up his middlefinger! Why doesn't he have a weapon??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users