Photo

3 friend activities, really?

38 replies to this topic
Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:01 PM

I reckon this isn't really a spoiler since it doesn't affect anything in the outcome but what the hell, there's 3 friend activities? Most of the time you can't even go to 2 of them.

Why did they do this? They promised a lot more and I'm sure n the gameplay video it showed Michael and Jimmy returning from a bike ride right after you switched to him.

Very small rant, over.

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:02 PM Edited by AlasClarin, 20 September 2013 - 04:04 PM.

I reckon this isn't really a spoiler since it doesn't affect anything in the outcome but what the hell, there's 3 friend activities? Most of the time you can't even go to 2 of them.

Why did they do this? They promised a lot more and I'm sure n the gameplay video it showed Michael and Jimmy returning from a bike ride right after you switched to him.

Very small rant, over.

I expected a better game than GTA IV and GTA:SA... and it's turning out that it's only better than GTA IV in map, graphics, 3 protagonists, underwater, animals but not much more.

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

Too right, I've resorted back to TBOGT and Vice City for a bit until online is released, Rockstar literally dropped the bombshell with this game and it shattered, destroying most of the things that were supposed to be on.

LiGzz
  • LiGzz

#RealNiggaShyt.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

I said before.. with GTA V, R* did some things REALLY well.. Masterfully so, and completely dropped the ball on others. 

• GRINCH ASS BITCH, Peachrocks and orangensaft like this

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

Too right, I've resorted back to TBOGT and Vice City for a bit until online is released, Rockstar literally dropped the bombshell with this game and it shattered, destroying most of the things that were supposed to be on.

Still playing TBOGT and Vice... Fanboys are so lame...or just can't afford any other games...

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:13 PM

If you don't have anything productive to say then what's the point in saying anything? Stop going off topic, or better yet; stop breathing. Lol.

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

If you don't have anything productive to say then what's the point in saying anything? Stop going off topic, or better yet; stop breathing. Lol.

Why do you react like that?! LOL are you a fanboy? no! so shut the hell up! He wasn't talking about you, but about those blind sheep that defends R* no matter what!...

DwnShft2Xcelr8
  • DwnShft2Xcelr8

Hove Beach Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

Why do you react like that?! LOL are you a fanboy? no! so shut the hell up! He wasn't talking about you, but about those blind sheep that defends R* no matter what!...

Your reading comprehension is godawful. That other guy was clearly mocking Temperr for playing older GTA games; therefore, his reaction is suitable.
Do you know what "suitable" means? In fact, do you know what any of these words mean: 'the,' 'other,' 'guy,' 'was,' 'mocking,' 'him'? I bet you don't. Visit dictionary.com for clearer definitions. Good luck!

cmiller4642
  • cmiller4642

Peon

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:07 PM

This forum never ceases to amaze me.

GTA IV comes out: OMG I HATE FRIEND ACTIVITIES! STOP CALLING MY PHONE!

GTA V comes out: Where are my friend activities? WORST GAME EVER GTA IV WAS SO MUCH BETTER!

• Freezer89 and UsedFloppyDisk like this

JoeB
  • JoeB

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

Very small rant, over.

Yeah, I love almost everything about GTA V but one of the things that annoys me is the little amount of activites. Everything else is fine but constantlllyy getting drunk gets a bit dull

GTA V still beats all others in the series

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

Just wait till you get to play online.. How much fun do you expect to have with a game character controlled by a console..

BarfBits
  • BarfBits

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

Friend activities, take a friend to a strip club!!! Anyone know which character to be and which friend, having a lot of trouble working towards 100% with this.

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

Pretty sure there's at least 4. Franklin took Michael to Golf and a movie today. And Lamar to the strip club the other day. But I've also seen bars on the map. So there's at least 4.

I was surprised you couldn't take a friend to Tennis. Well at least I couldn't as Franklin. Maybe I need to be Michael?

BarfBits
  • BarfBits

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

Cheers, I shall play as franklin and hangout with Lamar then :)

Jerrick
  • Jerrick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

Pretty sure there's at least 4. Franklin took Michael to Golf and a movie today. And Lamar to the strip club the other day. But I've also seen bars on the map. So there's at least 4.

I was surprised you couldn't take a friend to Tennis. Well at least I couldn't as Franklin. Maybe I need to be Michael?

Yup, you have to be Michael, I played tennis with Trevor. So that's tennis, strip club, golf, movies and bar that I've seen so far.

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:23 PM

Yup, you have to be Michael, I played tennis with Trevor. So that's tennis, strip club, golf, movies and bar that I've seen so far.

Cool well that's good to know. The tennis and golf in this game is pretty well done.

Shame you can't play basketball.

Waldie
  • Waldie

Narcissistic Introvert

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

I find it much more fun to just  get the three guys together and forget about the activities. I've had them do all sorts, shoot up Downtown Heat style or roll down the hood looking for a fight. Go sailing, hiking or go on a road trip and rob stores. So much fun can be had with a little imagination. 

Still, I do like to take them on the occasional pub crawl and end up at the strip club as well.

OhHeyBro
  • OhHeyBro

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:57 AM

I find it much more fun to just  get the three guys together and forget about the activities. I've had them do all sorts, shoot up Downtown Heat style or roll down the hood looking for a fight. Go sailing, hiking or go on a road trip and rob stores. So much fun can be had with a little imagination. 

Still, I do like to take them on the occasional pub crawl and end up at the strip club as well.

How can you get them to go around with you? Don't they just keep saying "are you following me?" etc

Alan0x1
  • Alan0x1

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

Rockstar in MY opinion really did overdo the marketing strategy with this game. It's NOTHING like I was expecting to be. the mission were WAY too easy and after you complete them there is only a few things to do. wth? I myself have never been disappointed in a gta series but I am now.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

I can't understand how people can get back to IV after playing this game... it's better in every aspect (ok the destruction physics could be better...)

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:13 AM

- Golf

- Tennis

- Bar

- Movie

- Strip Club

- Darts

polycount
  • polycount

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:15 AM

How can you get them to go around with you? Don't they just keep saying "are you following me?" etc

I'd also like to know this.

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:15 AM

I said before.. with GTA V, R* did some things REALLY well.. Masterfully so, and completely dropped the ball on others. 

I have to agree. It's like they touched the surface on a bunch of different things, but didn't actually go in depth on anything (aside from the map and its level of detail). Most of the cooler things in the game can't be accessed outside of missions (which I personally thought was a horrible idea) and the customization is pretty lackluster. To be honest, I'd still give the game a 9/10, but it's definitely lacking.

Alan0x1
  • Alan0x1

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:16 AM

- Golf

- Tennis

- Bar

- Movie

- Strip Club

- Darts

whew. that is a lot isn't it for the most anticipated game ever huh?

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:17 AM

- Golf

- Tennis

- Bar

- Movie

- Strip Club

- Darts

Well as already stated, one of THE most hated things in GTA IV was the friends stuff, so erm, yeah, I don't get this forum at times, apparently GTA IV was the greatest GTA now??

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:18 AM

- Golf

- Tennis

- Bar

- Movie

- Strip Club

- Darts

No yoga? Lol.

Alan0x1
  • Alan0x1

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

- Golf

- Tennis

- Bar

- Movie

- Strip Club

- Darts

Well as already stated, one of THE most hated things in GTA IV was the friends stuff, so erm, yeah, I don't get this forum at times, apparently GTA IV was the greatest GTA now??

Wow. Did I say that? I simply said that there isn't much to do in GTA V as I expected and more than likely many others.

Agni
  • Agni

Rex Ignaviae

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

This is a perfect description of V. The game is amazing in some areas but in others there have been some utterly baffling decisions.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:23 AM

People actual enjoy doing these?

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

1 627 826 3789

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:25 AM

People actual enjoy doing these?

Not really, I just think it's another thing this forum wants to bitch about, I assume the last thing ANY GTA player wants to do is go Bowling.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users