Photo

Does Anyone Else Not Like Trevor

161 replies to this topic
Zaytsev
  • Zaytsev

Dem n00bs

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

I hate him, never use him in free roaming..

• LiGzz likes this

LeoTarred
  • LeoTarred

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

I love him, Frankin on the other hand i cant bear. Its all 'ni**er' this and 'mother f*cker' that. And i dont like his voice either.

gdfsgdfg
  • gdfsgdfg

Pancakes

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

Gotta agree with this, Johnny had such a horrible life only to end up dying so easily by the hands of a complete retard.

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:35 PM Edited by 2281, 20 September 2013 - 08:35 PM.

The only people who like Trevor are immature teenage boys who think he's funny. He is by far the worst character I have ever played.

• LiGzz likes this

TiddleyWinker
  • TiddleyWinker

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

He's my favourite character in a GTA game to date.

DarkFalcon95
  • DarkFalcon95

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

The only people who like Trevor are immature teenage boys who think he's funny. He is by far the worst character I have ever played.

So just because people have different opinions on him that makes us immature teenage boys? Learn to respect others opinions.

Trevor's just psycho. He's the perfect character to go on a rampage with in my opinion.

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:49 PM Edited by topdownshooter, 20 September 2013 - 08:50 PM.

All the characters are scumbags yet lovable at the same time. That's the way GTA games should be.

pitan666
  • pitan666

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

i love him. he reminds me of The Joker, i love him to.

Saliva
  • Saliva

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

I'm not far into the game yet, but I like him. I thought he was going to be an asshole, but he seems like a cool guy, just crazy.

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:04 PM

He's the only character that fits. Mike is a snitch, and Franklin doesn't know who he is.

gta513
  • gta513

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

I like Michael snd Franklin, dont like trevor he just annoyed me and killin johnny didnt help

TiddleyWinker
  • TiddleyWinker

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:49 PM Edited by TiddleyWinker, 20 September 2013 - 10:18 PM.

I'll go on to tell you what I really like about Trevor - he's not full of sh*t. He stands for what he stands for, he's a not two face or hypocritical. I have to say I actually respect him, sure he's a nutcase but I respect his doesn't give a f*ck attitude and won't take sh*t from anyone. He's perhaps not as clever as the other characters and can't think further than two steps ahead, which gets him into trouble, but I like how he isn't scared to do whats got to be done. He also seems loyal to those he calls true friends, not completed the story yet (so please no one spoil it) but I don't trust Michael, not sure about all the details of witness protection program, but at this point I'm thinking Michael's a textbook rat and only out for himself.

Then Franklin, well again I think he's a bit hypocritical. I mean I appreciate he wants to get out of the hood and views himself as better than the other people he's grown up with but up until now he hasn't really shown himself to be different. He's not really shown any initiative aside from perusing Michael. He was still robbing cars and presumably doing other sealing with Lamar such as gang hits and drug slinging. Even at the point in the story I'm at he's still blindly following, taking on contracts and contacts handed to him by Michael and co', not doing himself any favours, not taking control of his own destiny. Looking at his cousins LifeInvader page he got out to Liberty City, not sure doing what, but probably doing better than Franklin (not necessarily financially but quality of life wise...).

He just seems full of sh*t to me.

That's not to say I don't like Michael and Franklin though, I love them. They're all good and interesting characters, I really get into playing and role playing each one of them, I connect and relate with all three. Its just I (oddly) trust and respect Trevor more, he's the type of guy I'd like to call a friend out of the three and would consider him a true friend, I'd actually rely on him to back me up. Although the flip side to that coin is I'd hate to call him an enemy.

Maybe my opinion will change when I progress further ahead or complete the story.

• pitan666 likes this

Skorge
  • Skorge

I Completed the GTA V story, in 28 hours! (Option C)

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:22 PM

Trevor or GTFO!

SantosAssassin
  • SantosAssassin

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

I like his character but dont like his missions.  I prefer the missions in the Los Santos area.  The country side of the map is kinda boring to me.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:34 PM

Hes not my type of character at all and I wouldn't use him outside of story mode. Many people are for him but I don't like his retarded idiotic psycho act.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

I don't particularly like Trevor MAJOR SPOILER: 

Spoiler

ASIAN LAWYER
  • ASIAN LAWYER

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:53 PM

Yes, Trevor is indeed a huge asshole of epic proportions. But he is by faaaaaaar the most hilarious thing to ever come out of any GTA to date imo.

I always look forward to his cutscenes, as I just know I'm going to be on the floor! His mannerism's, voice, craziness is just so entertaining to watch.

This.  I love all the characters in this game, but Trevor is on another level. 

Some of the stuff you stumble upon when you switch to his character is messed up to put it lightly.

i once switched to trevor, and he was driving on a scooter chasing another guy on a scooter, yelling "we are scooter buddies! we will travel this earth on scooters".
i also found him in the wilderness driving a limo once... that was it, no little cutscene, he was just driving through the woods in a f*cking limo for no reason. trevor is so damn entertaining.

TiddleyWinker
  • TiddleyWinker

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:55 PM

Yes, Trevor is indeed a huge asshole of epic proportions. But he is by faaaaaaar the most hilarious thing to ever come out of any GTA to date imo.

I always look forward to his cutscenes, as I just know I'm going to be on the floor! His mannerism's, voice, craziness is just so entertaining to watch.

This.  I love all the characters in this game, but Trevor is on another level. 

Some of the stuff you stumble upon when you switch to his character is messed up to put it lightly.

i once switched to trevor, and he was driving on a scooter chasing another guy on a scooter, yelling "we are scooter buddies! we will travel this earth on scooters".
i also found him in the wilderness driving a limo once... that was it, no little cutscene, he was just driving through the woods in a f*cking limo for no reason. trevor is so damn entertaining.

The scooter brothers was actually from this. Not sure if you know or not. Thought it was a nice touch by R*.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=GxKj_CmtHRI

• ASIAN LAWYER likes this

RenThePyro
  • RenThePyro

I kept on walking

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

I'm glad Trevor killed Johnny and the Lost never had a liking for them.

azali10
  • azali10

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

Johnny was my favorite protagonist because he was the first actual character to show leadership. CJ was Sweet's sidekick, Vic was Lance's sidekick and Tommy didn't run a gang; he just picked them up after Diaz' death.

I was disappointed at the 'relationship' between Trevor and The Lost MC but it showed how powerful Trevor was as a character and how he was a force not to be reckoned with following the mishaps between his parents (you'll find out later down the line) and how that affected his life and mental stability.

I did disagree with how he treat Floyd, though; he bullied him all the way up to the point to where

Spoiler

I never avenged Floyd and Johnny's outcomes by choosing to

Spoiler
though.

f*ck! Why did I mouse over that spoiler. I have no self control  :(

Lildigg22
  • Lildigg22

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

Im 50/50 with him. The further in the story i get the more its like 35/65

LiGzz
  • LiGzz

#RealNiggaShyt.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

Gotta agree with you to an extent, that whole malevolent "I AM KING, I CAN f*ck ANYONE UP" Call-Of-Duty-Playing demographic goes nuts for alpha male characters.

LennonNL
  • LennonNL

English Rose

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

I didn't think I'd like him, but he's absolutely f*cking hilarious! I switched to him once, and he was following some random guy on a scooter going 'scooter brother, where we going scooter brother?' :lol:

Some of the lines he's come out with so far are genuinely comedy gold, I love him

Michael and Franklin are my favourites in a different kinda way

I Luke
  • I Luke

UGHH..

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

Trevor is awesome and I get pumped to do one of his next missions. 

In free roam, not actually played him all that much. Not too sure why but I'm gonna have to start. The one thing I love about him is that he doesn't give a sh*t, he doesn't take anything too serious.

JamesB__
  • JamesB__

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

Anything is better than Niko, terrible character. Bland, boring and annoying.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:45 PM Edited by Jesse Pinkman, 20 September 2013 - 11:45 PM.

I think this explains why we love him:

Michael switching: 

- Watching TV

- WAtching sea at marina

- Drinking 

- Arguing with family

- Drinking

- Watching TV

- Driving

Franklin switching

- Out with Lamar

- Driving

- Going out of strip club

Trevor switching

- WAKING UP IN CONTAINER

- EATING FROM TRASH CAN

- DRIVING LIMO IN DESERT

- CHASING WITH COPS

- CHASING GUY ON SCOOTER

- WAKING UP NAKED COVERED IN BODIES

- INSULTING PEOPLE IN GOVE STREET

- WAKING UP ON TRAIN TRACKS WITH APPROACHING TRAIN, NAKED

ALL OF THAT FOR NO REASON.... HELL YEAH

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:50 PM

i hated johnny so dgaf. love trevor.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members
  • None
  • Comedian of the Year 2010

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:05 AM

I haven't played the game yet, but in traillers I found him to be a very amusing character!

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:24 AM

I love Trevor.
Now take off your pants.

pitan666
  • pitan666

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

I'll go on to tell you what I really like about Trevor - he's not full of sh*t. He stands for what he stands for, he's a not two face or hypocritical. I have to say I actually respect him, sure he's a nutcase but I respect his doesn't give a f*ck attitude and won't take sh*t from anyone. He's perhaps not as clever as the other characters and can't think further than two steps ahead, which gets him into trouble, but I like how he isn't scared to do whats got to be done. He also seems loyal to those he calls true friends, not completed the story yet (so please no one spoil it) but I don't trust Michael, not sure about all the details of witness protection program, but at this point I'm thinking Michael's a textbook rat and only out for himself.

Then Franklin, well again I think he's a bit hypocritical. I mean I appreciate he wants to get out of the hood and views himself as better than the other people he's grown up with but up until now he hasn't really shown himself to be different. He's not really shown any initiative aside from perusing Michael. He was still robbing cars and presumably doing other sealing with Lamar such as gang hits and drug slinging. Even at the point in the story I'm at he's still blindly following, taking on contracts and contacts handed to him by Michael and co', not doing himself any favours, not taking control of his own destiny. Looking at his cousins LifeInvader page he got out to Liberty City, not sure doing what, but probably doing better than Franklin (not necessarily financially but quality of life wise...).

He just seems full of sh*t to me.

That's not to say I don't like Michael and Franklin though, I love them. They're all good and interesting characters, I really get into playing and role playing each one of them, I connect and relate with all three. Its just I (oddly) trust and respect Trevor more, he's the type of guy I'd like to call a friend out of the three and would consider him a true friend, I'd actually rely on him to back me up. Although the flip side to that coin is I'd hate to call him an enemy.

Maybe my opinion will change when I progress further ahead or complete the story.

I totally agree with you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users