Photo

Is there bears in GTA V yes or no

15 replies to this topic
James-Earl-Cash
  • James-Earl-Cash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

Some people tell me yes and say they have seen them, shot them etc...but then again other people are telling me they'e not in the game. I hate being messed around like this and I also hate lying c*nts. I want a honest answer, is there bears?

BLAQK ROXSTAR
  • BLAQK ROXSTAR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

No there isn't, and calm the f**k down it's just a game...

Showshone
  • Showshone

Player Hater

• Members

maybe...

Bushmaster
  • Bushmaster

10 Millimeter Heater

• Members

To be honest, I was hoping for them to be in the game as well. But I have yet to see one in 40 hours of gameplay, so no I can confidently say they are not in game.

James-Earl-Cash
  • James-Earl-Cash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

Just a game? Just a f*cking game! I haven't got a girlfriend, never had done and video games are the only thing I can relate to. So R* could atleast try to help suicidal depressed people like me by putting their full efforts in the game, they could've put so much more in this.

dodeca
  • dodeca

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

Theres bears in assassins creed 3 if thats any consolation.

James-Earl-Cash
  • James-Earl-Cash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

I might as well just kill myself, my life is already f*cked and this sh*t tops it off.

Syntax323
  • Syntax323

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:32 PM Edited by Syntax323, 20 September 2013 - 03:36 PM.

Just a game? Just a f*cking game! I haven't got a girlfriend, never had done and video games are the only thing I can relate to. So R* could atleast try to help suicidal depressed people like me by putting their full efforts in the game, they could've put so much more in this.
What the hell? No they couldn't have put so much more...

What do people not get? Why is it that f*cking hard to understand. This is outdated hardware. They did the Max they could while still being playable.

512mb of ram... Yeah. Game is maxed out.

They did put full effort in. They aren't making the game special for you. Can't tell if you're just trolling.

Can't be serious. Its a bear. You're in the wrong website/forum to be going on stuff like that, you know what peoples response is gonna be, if you're even serious. If you are. I recommend deleting your posts and calm down...

James-Earl-Cash
  • James-Earl-Cash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

What the hell? No they couldn't have put so much more...

What do people not get? Why is it that f*cking hard to understand. This is outdated hardware. They did the Max they could while still being playable.

512mb of ram... Yeah. Game is maxed out.

They did put full effort in. They aren't making the game special for you. Can't tell if you're just trolling.

Can't be serious. Its a bear. You're in the wrong website/forum to be going on stuff like that, you know what peoples response is gonna be, if you're even serious. If you are. I recommend deleting your posts and calm down...

I bet you have a life though, don't you?

arangov3
  • arangov3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

I saw big foot

I saw big foot

I saw big foot

I saw big foot

I saw big foot

I saw big foot

I saw big foot

I saw big foot

There are no bears

dodeca
  • dodeca

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

I might as well just kill myself, my life is already f*cked and this sh*t tops it off.

Hey wait. Good news. There are bears in GTA5. I remember seeing one. Just ask Trevor.

LionheartJ
  • LionheartJ

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:39 AM Edited by LionheartJ, 21 September 2013 - 04:40 AM.

I honestly do not think bears are in the game, this game really does lack animal variety. quite disappointing really considering it took them 5 years of development..

its missing those important elements.

TheSoup
  • TheSoup

Welsh Wizard

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:46 AM

theres beers if that's consolation? drink enough and you might see bears. but no, no bears here.

Nfurtado77
  • Nfurtado77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:15 AM

I swear I saw a bear haha you guys sure it isn't in the game?

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

PKDY Crew Representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:19 AM

I honestly do not think bears are in the game, this game really does lack animal variety. quite disappointing really considering it took them 5 years of development..

its missing those important elements.

game is missing quite a bit considering the hype  :/  i dont care so much about the animals, since the real life socal is quite overpopulated now, but a little less underwater detail for more interiors woulda been nice...

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:21 AM Edited by PkUnzipper, 21 September 2013 - 05:22 AM.

Some people tell me yes and say they have seen them, shot them etc...but then again other people are telling me they'e not in the game. I hate being messed around like this and I also hate lying c*nts. I want a honest answer, is there bears?

Yes.  In Skyrim.

You can even get to keel them if you have your own very proper daedric-jarrin root infused 1h war hammer.  

Or better yet, the proper Dovahkin Dragon Shout.

You really need to get a irl gf bro. Fast.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users