Photo

new hair cuts?

23 replies to this topic
trevorwillkillu
  • trevorwillkillu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

so I read on the the ign wiki cheats that if you stalk Herr Kurtz Barber on Lifeinvader social. you get more hair cuts? is this true and do you just go on the internet on your phone and go to this website and stalk him?

I hope you can make trevor bald with a beard.....

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

I think you get a discount or something, there is a good variety of haircuts, different choices at different locations for each character. Yes you can make trevor bald with a beard.

• Get_Head_Ed likes this

Fuller10
  • Fuller10

*$#* $*** *%#$*** $%**!!!!&#

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

I gave Trevor a mullet and tatted him up. I love this game

TinyWeeny
  • TinyWeeny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

Yeah you just get at 10% discount on a hair-cut, not new cuts.

I wish there were more haircuts and tattoos. Choices seem to be lacking.

trevorwillkillu
  • trevorwillkillu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

this game is so good!! but a few more hair cuts would be good but I think they are just holding that off because we will be able to make are own character for multiplayer.

Gronk87
  • Gronk87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:34 PM

Yeah I'm really not gonna complain about singleplayer haircuts or clothing until I see what is in the online portion. I feel like all the work into that people aren't gonna be too worried about singleplayer clothes.

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

I hope you can make trevor bald with a beard.....

It's there.

Get_Head_Ed
  • Get_Head_Ed

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

Link your social club account to your XBL/PSN account to get one new haircut and facial hair style for each character.

dodeca
  • dodeca

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

The handlebar stash and mullet combo looks badass on trevor. If only there was a cowboy hat and a black leather vest or a jeans vest in the game for him........

Theres not enough hairstyles compared to GTA SA. CJ rockin dat Mr T mohawk and beard was awesome. Franklin should have had a hiphop fade instead of all those awful buzzcuts.

• Get_Head_Ed likes this

beneficial
  • beneficial

Buckwheats

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:42 PM Edited by beneficial, 20 September 2013 - 02:45 PM.

I have Trevor with grown out hair and full beard, usually wearing some shades and no shirt lol. He looks like a deranged bum. :lol:

Franklin has the baldy with the bushy beard as that's kinda what I look like right now, plus it gives his character a nice unique look.

Michaels alternative looks are bad. I like the stubble but that's about it. the full beard looks bad on him. The bald head makes him look sick like he's on chemo or something.

dodeca
  • dodeca

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:57 PM Edited by dodeca, 20 September 2013 - 03:00 PM.

Try the bald head with stubble. Micheal looks kind of like max payne from MP3, especially with the blue hawaiian parrot shirt and off white chinos. Mike payne, Max's long lost brother.

Jorgi305
  • Jorgi305

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:03 PM

Love the beards in this game just wish they had like really long beards like in duck dynasty lol that would've been cool and also if they would have put grillz for franklin

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

If I could ask for one more cut for each character it be buzz cuts (similar to Niko B) for T & Mike, and a set of short dreads for Frankie. They'd still be character specific and not too off the wall which is what I like about their custom options. 

Indiana24
  • Indiana24

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:02 AM

I've only seen the same haircuts in every barbershop. I haven't seen the option to make Trevor bald, which barbershop do you do it at?

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

PKDY Crew Representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

I've only seen the same haircuts in every barbershop. I haven't seen the option to make Trevor bald, which barbershop do you do it at?

same here, i've only seen the same cuts at pretty much every location, unless it changes in blaine county? 

but i'm sure i checked a shop there and it was the same.  most of the hair styles suck for franklin, and there's like none for michael.

Nfurtado77
  • Nfurtado77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

I wish gta had something like the saints row charactar customizate like the voice and the walk.

Nfurtado77
  • Nfurtado77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:08 AM

I wish gta had customization like saints row I enjoyed making my guy a freak of nature and making him walk like a chick haha.

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

PKDY Crew Representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:16 AM

I wish gta had something like the saints row charactar customizate like the voice and the walk.

well keep wishing, since this will never happen unless EVERYONE, including the fanboys, start demanding this.

Okiri
  • Okiri

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:40 AM

The barbershop near Michael's House gives new haircuts, its called Bob Mulet

• pentaxian and Indiana24 like this

WhiskeyTangoF
  • WhiskeyTangoF

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

^this

I was looking for where I could get the normal looking beard for Franklin, and I found it there

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

PKDY Crew Representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

^this

I was looking for where I could get the normal looking beard for Franklin, and I found it there

thanks.  i happened to finally walk in there before rechecking this thread. 

nosyd
  • nosyd

www.maturevideogamer.co.uk

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

I have Trevor with grown out hair and full beard, usually wearing some shades and no shirt lol. He looks like a deranged bum. :lol:

Franklin has the baldy with the bushy beard as that's kinda what I look like right now, plus it gives his character a nice unique look.

Michaels alternative looks are bad. I like the stubble but that's about it. the full beard looks bad on him. The bald head makes him look sick like he's on chemo or something.

Just out of interest. How do you make character's go shirtless?

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:37 AM Edited by cjspeed, 21 September 2013 - 09:41 AM.

Signing up to the Social Club and linking your account will give you a few extra hair/beard styles. You will also have to stalk the companies on Lifeinvader through Social Club, rather than in-game, but that only gives you a discount.

The two different barbers offer different styles - Herr Kutz is all over the place, and Bob Mulet is in Rockford Hills. Bob Mulet is the place to get Trevor with a bald head if you wish.

@Nosyd - Upon switching characters, Trevor occasionally wakes up with nothing but his tighty whities on. All you then have to do is re-dress him without putting a new shirt on. I don't think there's a specific way to remove your top garment.

tenpennyisplainevil
  • tenpennyisplainevil

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:22 AM

Also keep in mind that as you progress the story, more haircuts will be available. I decided to revisit the barber some time ago and suddenly I could get Trevor a moustache (not the handlebar). I love it on him 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users