Quantcast

» «
Photo

Multiple characters using same property?

1 reply to this topic
roiegat
  • roiegat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

So I just finished the last heist and looking to spend some money on some properties.  My question is if one character buys a property like the sonar one where you get a sub, can all characters use it or do they have to buy it as well?

Also if Michael buys the Los Santos hangar, does Franklin need to spend the money as well to get a hangar or does it open automatically.  

TRying to think ahead before mad spending here.

TinyWeeny
  • TinyWeeny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:37 PM Edited by TinyWeeny, 20 September 2013 - 12:38 PM.

Depends on the property.

For the hangar and helipad there are two different properties that Franklin and Michael must unlock separately. But they aren't the same properties... they are actually separate hangars and helipads in different locations. I'm not sure if different characters can access other characters planes and helis though... 

As for other properties like the Sonar Port, the Taxi Shop, the Weed Shop, the Theatre, etc... those can only be purchased by one character. None of them can really be 'used' though, but each character can use the things unlocked by the purchase. Like... if you buy the port with the Sub... all characters can use the sub. And some properties can only be purchased by specific characters, and give missions to those characters only, but that's about the gist of it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users