Photo

Can i get the space docker back?

77 replies to this topic
ShadowJester
  • ShadowJester

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:43 AM

Some dude hit me off a overpass on my way to my garage and the Space Docker blew up, I reloaded my save and its gone forever.  seriously this is the worst.  I hope rockstar puts out a patch or something to give it back I had it all of 5 minutes, took me 3 hours to fly around and get the parts

• nexoric likes this

Forzum
  • Forzum

Fossy

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

As I wrote earlier in this topic mine just vanished from the garage, but it has come back since I switched characters, so if anyone's space buggy disappears from the garage try to switch characters and see if it reappears. 

Wrex_Flitz
  • Wrex_Flitz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 01:19 PM

You only get ONE in the entire game, so you can't get it back if it's screwed :cry:

CTbeatz
  • CTbeatz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:33 PM

Hey so the same thing happened to me I actually blew it up and then couldnt get it back. When I turned on gta today I was already in the location where the space docker is and it was there parked. So it will respawn after sometime.

-Murder-
  • -Murder-

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

Why does everyone care so much about the thing? It's literally nothing more than a dune buggy with neon lights and scrap metal attached to it with a funny sounding horn.

• TreFacTor, ~Tiger~ and JRock462 like this

CTbeatz
  • CTbeatz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

Probably due to the fact that your had to find 50 parts just to unlock it. It's something to collect

• JRock462 likes this

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

Why does everyone care so much about the thing? It's literally nothing more than a dune buggy with neon lights and scrap metal attached to it with a funny sounding horn.

It's unique. One of a kind.

• fabio93bg likes this

fabio93bg
  • fabio93bg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

parked it in franklin' s garage...disappeared. now i WANT it back. it is a special veichle and we found the ufo parts to have it. so we deserve it

fabio93bg
  • fabio93bg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:53 AM

no news guys??'

BKSxTrOnIcZz
  • BKSxTrOnIcZz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

ye same happend to me got all the parts put it in francklins garage at his house saved the game then i turned my xbox off next morning fort oh ill have a lil play in my space docker but oh no it disapeard NOT TO HAPPY ROCKSTAR

fabio93bg
  • fabio93bg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:45 PM

it is back in the garage... i don' t know how but it re-appeared in franklin' s garage!!!

RaginDemon
  • RaginDemon

OG

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

which garage is the safest to storage this vehicle?

fabio93bg
  • fabio93bg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

i was asking the same thing. someone could help?

M_Redfield
  • M_Redfield

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:07 AM Edited by M_Redfield, 27 September 2013 - 12:07 AM.

No garage. It has the chance of being wiped from both your safehouse AND the Grove Street garage. It also cannot be picked up again if it blows up, and cannot be repaired if it is damaged.

Essentially, you only ever get one of them, and it cannot be used or stored. 

RaginDemon
  • RaginDemon

OG

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:26 AM

No garage. It has the chance of being wiped from both your safehouse AND the Grove Street garage. It also cannot be picked up again if it blows up, and cannot be repaired if it is damaged.

so it is really a mission only vehicle although it requires hours of gameplay to collect those parts. :yawn:

Fishbaitz
  • Fishbaitz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

It is also low-gravity

JoeCarr
  • JoeCarr

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:32 AM

So wait... you all CHEATED and used a map to find the parts and then get pissed at rockstar when you can't keep what you haven't really won? In reality it should take MONTHS to find all the parts. 

Also... it's just a game...

Lastly... none of y'all knew what space docking was? y'all like 12? in which case... how the f*ck you got this game? It's 18 rated... y'all parents be stupid.

• ~Tiger~ likes this

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

So wait... you all CHEATED and used a map to find the parts and then get pissed at rockstar when you can't keep what you haven't really won? In reality it should take MONTHS to find all the parts. 

Lastly... none of y'all knew what space docking was? y'all like 12? in which case... how the f*ck you got this game? It's 18 rated... y'all parents be stupid.

It would be impossible to find all parts without a guide.

• JRock462 likes this

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

Mine actually disappeared after I parked it in Franklin's garage, it never happened to me before and I was extremely mad. After doing a few Stranger quests and such I came back to park my car inside and there it was.. 

As for retrieving it, I don't even think you can since the guide stated to park it so you never lose it. :/

Eiot
  • Eiot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

Consolidation is not cheating.  I picked up every alien scrap myself.  I am pissed at Rockstar for buggy coding that allows vehicles that are supposed to be stored safely to disappear permanently.

Mehk
  • Mehk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

It would be impossible to find all parts without a guide.

It's not cheating dip sh*t. The map is on the f*cking social club checklist made by Rockstar themselves and still takes a good deal of effort to find them. Not knowing that sh*tting into a condom is called space docking doesn't reflect on someones age or maturity. The way you talk, however, surely does.

untichrist
  • untichrist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

When I finally got the vehicle I had to exit the little shack to save the game. So I saved it looking at the docker.

I ended up rolling it over a big hill into a lake running from 4stars. I thought I was good because I saved it.

Nope... when I reloaded the game I was at the shack and the door was closed. So naturally I had to beat up all the hippies...

Valdamirie
  • Valdamirie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:21 AM

I was so frustrated. After about 5 hours I got all those parts and got my buggy. I saved while inside the buggy inside the shack. Then I exited the shack and turned left and got stuck on a pile of tires and couldnt move the buggy back nor forward. I got out of the car to find another car to push my buggy out and as soon as i turned my back to the buggy and looked right back at it it was gone. good bye buggy. I enjoyed you for the entire 8 seconds I drove you. oh, and going back on the save I was just standing on the shack w/o the buggy.

LeDunk6
  • LeDunk6

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

I have 20 peices so far.. Think ill wait til they  fix this issue. I know you can just reset the game off the xbox dashboard (dont turn system off) and the cars will re appear in the garage but thats just dumb and I dont want to check my garage each time I log in. 

Frangster
  • Frangster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:05 AM Edited by Frangster, 30 September 2013 - 07:06 AM.

Thank god I made an extra savegame. I wanted to park the Space Docker in my Grove Street garage, but it was full at the moment. I entered the garage, removed another car and when I came back outside the Docker was gone! You think that Rockstar learned something from this after al those years. When you unlock a special vehicle, you should ALWAYS get it back at the place where you first got it. When will Rockstar finally realise this?

Dannymaas
  • Dannymaas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

To get him back, you have to go to the vehicle impound, for 250 dollar you can get him back

AlienBlaster101
  • AlienBlaster101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

did anyone find a way of getting it back i got all the 50 space ship parts then i drove the car for like 2mins then left it now i have no idea how to get it back

go to a grove street garage go inside and select special car and that should work, not a house garage 

just tried it it worked for me :r*:

no...that doesn't work

how do you select special vehicles, is it only online?

BasicConduct
  • BasicConduct

Trevors Evil Twin

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

did anyone find a way of getting it back i got all the 50 space ship parts then i drove the car for like 2mins then left it now i have no idea how to get it back

go to a grove street garage go inside and select special car and that should work, not a house garage 

no...that doesn't work

In your garage press right on your D-Pad.. a menu will pop up with Special Vehicles (If you have any)

triplem
  • triplem

X-Degenerate

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

no...that doesn't work

In your garage press right on your D-Pad.. a menu will pop up with Special Vehicles (If you have any)

Are you talking about just how to get into the garage? Or once your in? 

When you stand infront of the door you are prompted to press right to go in.

I have 4 cars stores in there, and no option to switch to any other cars.

And I've gone back to the location where the car came from, tried ramming the door, blowing it up, climbing the roof etc... however, it's pointless... if you look through the crack of the doors, the car isn't in there anyway. Calling Omega doesn't work either. It's not in the impound (cause it blew up) I thought maybe it might be at the scrap yard? Not there either.

BurritoBandita
  • BurritoBandita

no.

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

Actually, it can be repaired if it is damaged. That's if you can still get in and start it and drive to the nearest LSC. If you're up for using cheats on your game, that's the easy way (I have a separate saved game for using them, though). You can also get bullet-proof tires for it, but that is the only mod you can choose. 

I have stored mine in Franklin's garage and the one around Grove Street and it has never disappeared, even before the updates/patches. I rarely ever take it out and drive it, though. If and when I do, I just try to be a little more careful considering it's something that you can't just find anywhere else. I just be sure it's going back to a garage where I know has room for it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users