Quantcast

» «
Photo

Have a question about trevors strip club safe house parking?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic
pilot410
  • pilot410

Mike Motta

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

Can someone tell me where to park the cars at it because it said the backlot but I can't figure out where to save the cars at it

pilot410
  • pilot410

Mike Motta

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:30 AM

Anybody??

Blitz_007
  • Blitz_007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

*bump*

I am also curious about this. I can't figure it out for the life of me

maxhwilson
  • maxhwilson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

I know. I even decided to try diff parking spaces all aroung the the club, but no matter what, when I reloaded the game after saving, the car would be gone.  :panic:

maxhwilson
  • maxhwilson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:02 AM Edited by maxhwilson, 22 September 2013 - 01:07 AM.

I think I may have found a solution. there is a site in the gta5 game where you can buy cars. you just have to type "super" into the search bar and it's the only result that pops up. buy a car there and it will be delivared to the parking space we can't find. Just so you know you have to play as trevor while doing it and if you have the DLC garage, make sure you fill that up first.

maxhwilson
  • maxhwilson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

Never mind just tryed and it just said i couldn't buy it because THERE ARE NO PARKING SPACES!!!!!!

This is really weird.

jdog2115
  • jdog2115

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:38 AM

Park in one of the bays infront of the strip club (they aren't parking spaces, and are across the road from the entrance). It comes up in a dialogue box later on into the story

maxhwilson
  • maxhwilson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:54 AM Edited by maxhwilson, 22 September 2013 - 05:56 AM.

can you post a pic?

your 4ddiction
  • your 4ddiction

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

It took me a while to find it as well, its by his truck in the back. Park your car in the spots with the yellow curb. Feel free to test it, but I put a ten million dollar car in it with no problems.

0_0.jpg

• Pfotenhauer04 likes this

OldSwitcheroo
  • OldSwitcheroo

Is it real or not?

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

It took me a while to find it as well, its by his truck in the back. Park your car in the spots with the yellow curb. Feel free to test it, but I put a ten million dollar car in it with no problems.
0_0.jpg

If it's the yellow curb that's a good find.

I customed a car with trev, parked it in the space to the left of the one where your ztype is. It was there after saving. It was there after i'd switched to michael and drove by. When i switched to trevor, i then got 2 more cars, parked them next to the custom one, saved the game, came to the car park and the original has now gone.

They really need to fix this. For me, this is a potential game-breaker. My unique garages work fine though, so guess i just need to stick to 15 cars...
  • jayjay5396 likes this

your 4ddiction
  • your 4ddiction

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:41 PM Edited by your 4ddiction, 22 September 2013 - 12:43 PM.

I just checked it and all 4 spots work. As with all of the other garages you can store two cars here, if you put a third car in it seems that it will keep the last two cars parked in the particular parking area. If you already have two cars in the "garage" at your house and you try and bring two more cars to switch out both vehicles that were in the garage you will lose one of the four vehicles. Personally I am only going to use the yellow spots in this one, it just looks a lot neater. As far as the total numbers of cars go I do believe once online drops we will have additional vehicle storage options and insurance policies on our vehicles. I could be wrong but that is what I heard.

maxhwilson
  • maxhwilson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:03 PM

ok good to know thanks.

maxhwilson
  • maxhwilson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 02:21 PM Edited by maxhwilson, 22 September 2013 - 03:22 PM.

what I just tryed was to put a car in each of the yellow curb spaces, then 1 in each of the white spaces.

I put the cars in the yellow curb spaces first and saved and reloaded between putting each car there.

After all the spaces were full I reloaded after saving and only the 2 cars in the middle of the 4 spaces were there.

Typical, there HAD to be a glitch somewere in the game.

maxhwilson
  • maxhwilson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

I gotta know, where did you get the z-type?

maxhwilson
  • maxhwilson

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

nevermind just found out

morpheus47
  • morpheus47

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:43 AM

In other words it the yellow and white one in the middle. NOT both yellow ones 2nd block to right(yellow) 3rd one in middle(white). Dont park in front of that door either i take it. How bout a picture to verify.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:39 AM Edited by Cutter De Blanc, 24 November 2013 - 09:42 AM.

You can park in front of the door, you can park lengthwise across three parking spaces. That whole parking area is fine. I can only save two cars though. Also the Rhino doesn't save when I put it there.

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:33 AM

You can park in front of the door, you can park lengthwise across three parking spaces. That whole parking area is fine. I can only save two cars though. Also the Rhino doesn't save when I put it there.

Hanger ONLY vehicle.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:53 AM

Hanger ONLY vehicle.

I had to try. :p

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:03 AM Edited by Militia, 24 November 2013 - 11:04 AM.

Hanger ONLY vehicle.

I had to try. :p

Haha, I don't blame you.  I also tried in Sandy Shores garage for Trevor to fit THREE things.  Coquette and two motorcyles, Akuma and regular Bati 801, not the RR.  Came back, one disappeared.  Even though two bikes fit perfectly right next to each other and the Coquette is in the back of the garage.  Simply turned my game off and reloaded it.  I do stuff like this all the time for trial and error to see if things would in fact work, but yeah.  Strip Club is only used for yellow curbs and two items.  Sandy Shores only allows two cars, or items inside too.  I have a modded Coquette and a modded Dinka Akuma.  Love my garages!  Lol

Also, the cars at the strip club are there even when playing with Mike and Frank....They are parked there always.  But Trevor is the only one able to save others there or modify the spots.  BUT you in fact can take those cars for a drive with any character if you have them at the strip club.

justin687
  • justin687

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:32 AM

So what I'm getting from this is that you can use any or all of the parking spaces, but can simply only store 2 vehicles?

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTA V/Online Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:38 AM

Please, do not bump several months old topics for simple questions. Use the pinned Questions and Answers instead.

Thank you.
  • Detective Phelps likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users