Photo

Clothing icon stuck on radar

7 replies to this topic
Brewster-Rooster
  • Brewster-Rooster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:34 AM

No matter who i am or where i got, there's alwasy an icon for Ponsonby's clothing store on my radar. I've gone there multiple times and bought suits but it doesn't go away!I think it started whe nyou need to get a suit for the beginning of the first heist, on my way there, michaels life called and wanted a lift home. After going back to ponsonby's and getting the suit, the icon is still there! It's really annoying, anyone had this problem or knows how to fix it?

MilkMeeat
  • MilkMeeat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

I have the same thing but I just beat the game and i wanted to finish the other side missions, and I had to go to the city hall for Barry and then i stole a bike and died. when i re-spawned, i have no other missions but the clothing store, and a number 1 over Franklin.  :panic:

OneSullenBrit
  • OneSullenBrit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:04 PM

No matter who i am or where i got, there's alwasy an icon for Ponsonby's clothing store on my radar. I've gone there multiple times and bought suits but it doesn't go away!I think it started whe nyou need to get a suit for the beginning of the first heist, on my way there, michaels life called and wanted a lift home. After going back to ponsonby's and getting the suit, the icon is still there! It's really annoying, anyone had this problem or knows how to fix it?

I posted about this earlier, got the exact the issue. I ended up starting a new game because I've already completed the game so I'm not fussed about losing progress on my second playthrough.

OneSullenBrit
  • OneSullenBrit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:56 PM

Damnit! I started a new game, got to the same part and it happened again :(

OneSullenBrit
  • OneSullenBrit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

Ah bloody hell!

I managed to get around the bug by loading an earlier save and going to Lester with a suit on, but now I am Trevor, and I went to the first offroad race and now the icon is showing up all the damn time!

wallpaper42
  • wallpaper42

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

I have the same thing. Instead of showing a safehouse it shows Ponsonbys for every character. How do I end this hell?!?!

theoneandonlyjdb
  • theoneandonlyjdb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

Does anyone know what mission trigger this? Happened to me too. Seems to be a buggy game. Shame I may wait for a patch to continue playing.

sronsr
  • sronsr

3 bit Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

Happens to me with all three, I haven't noticed it until you mentioned it, it does annoy me now that I know about it.

I'd like to see it fixed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users