Photo

Stuck on Cargobob

1 reply to this topic
SandZebrah
  • SandZebrah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

I succesfully stole the sub and went for the cargobob, I took that one aswell, but as I landed at the marked point, Trevor walked out of the cargobob by himself and it said: Missian Complete. But after that nothing happened, I tried switching to the other characters but there was nothing... There is not a single strangers and freaks mission left. All that I can see on my map on all of the characters are shops, Guns n' Ammo etc. I also tried to replay the mission to see if there was anything that I missed, but I cant figure it out.

eidoriansan
  • eidoriansan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

I've also had an issue on this mission.  I got the sub, then got the cargobob and landed at the site and it said mission complete.  However, nothing seemed to happen after that - I left the area, and when I came back to the site the cargobob was nowhere to be seen.  I believe I may have landed it slightly off the helipad, so it didn't pin it to the location.  I went back to the military base to find the cargobob but none were to be seen... So, I'm not sure how to complete this heist setup without purchasing the cargobob through the black market.  Any ideas?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users