Photo

That's it, i'm calling the cops

22 replies to this topic
Stanyer
  • Stanyer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

Is everybody in Los Santos paranoid? Every time I'm near a group of pedestrians, that are for example camping or on the beach, or just chilling, they get angry for NO reason and call the cops?

All i ever seem to hear when i approach people (just walking, not saying anything, not doing anything, no weapons drawn) is 'Thats it, i'm calling the cops' and then within 15 seconds they're there and wanted level is one.

PZVNGI
  • PZVNGI

BOSS

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

Never had the cops called on me =\ Do you have a gun in your hand?, because that always freaks them out.

TheRealBars
  • TheRealBars

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

Are you trevor?

DrManhattan
  • DrManhattan

I am on Mars. You and I are about to have a conversation there.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:20 AM

If you'r Franklin then its understandable. 

Stanyer
  • Stanyer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:42 AM

Most of the time it's when I'm Franklin I think, but happens without any weapons equipped, the other day I rolled on a mountain bike up to some people camping, one of them instantly ran (I didn't go right up to them or anything i had a bit of distance) and the other was straight on the phone to the police haha.

Mpower
  • Mpower

OJ

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

Happened with michael. I was standing near some people and one of them called the cops for no reason

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:44 AM Edited by shrekdj, 20 September 2013 - 09:45 AM.

Are you trevor?

LOL

Seriously, I never had this problem, need to give  a try and let you know!

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

Any chance your d-pad is sticky? My old controller was sticking right, and the character would never say anything, but people would act like I was insulting them.

Stanyer
  • Stanyer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:02 AM

Any chance your d-pad is sticky? My old controller was sticking right, and the character would never say anything, but people would act like I was insulting them.

I thought that maybe i was auto-insulting them but it's not that as when I press right it still insults them, as you do when they call the police for no reason

doutee8
  • doutee8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:06 AM

I have this issue too

Ben73
  • Ben73

Playa

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:07 AM

Yeah had it happen a few time.
Also a cop doing speed checks on the side of the highway started shooting at me because I stopped to look at him.

Also I took Micheal to a hairdresser store in the ghetto and all the black guys started shooting me for no reason.

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:07 AM

Nah this happens if you just stand infront of people staring now.

They get creeped out and run/walk faster/get angry try to fight/call the cops.

Kind of annoying when you're just chilling watching the scenery and an NPC decides he wants to stand near you and do the same, then gets angry and call the cops when you don't move.

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:14 AM Edited by Vorpax, 20 September 2013 - 10:14 AM.

Is there a way to disable these freaking cops for good? I mean never wanted cheat, rather than just lowering wanted level? ...i hope there is so i can just go around the city and kill people without second thought!...

TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:18 AM

I did this as I stood on some hick's front lawn and she sat in a chair on the porch. I could hear her constantly threatening and I wondered if she would. She did. And it was the last thing she ever did.

pubisboy
  • pubisboy

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

I was minding y own business when a cop car came chasing another car, they all stopped and starting to fire at echother. The cop won. I started the take photos of the dead bodies and the cops. The cops DID NOT like that, and started to chase me :D

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

I just don't know why the game is so racist, I can't play for sh*t with Franklin without everyone freaking out.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

I just don't know why the game is so racist, I can't play for sh*t with Franklin without everyone freaking out.

lol thats pretty funny. realistic tho...if a random nigga just runs up on u outta no where he prob bout 2 put work in on dat ass so u smart 2 kill em but they got no gat so they call dem jakez

TheRealBars
  • TheRealBars

Getaway Driver

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:22 PM Edited by TheRealBars, 20 September 2013 - 12:23 PM.

lol thats pretty funny. realistic tho...if a random nigga just runs up on u outta no where he prob bout 2 put work in on dat ass so u smart 2 kill em but they got no gat so they call dem jakez

Talking like this doesn't make you a gangsta, cool or anything else 'positive'..

It makes you look like a 12 year old white kid living in some rich neighborhood acting tough on the internet. 

or..

You really are a f*cking tool and can't spell for sh*t.

• NADOLNY likes this

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:25 PM

Talking like this doesn't make you a gangsta, cool or anything else 'positive'..

It makes you look like a 12 year old white kid living in some rich neighborhood acting tough on the internet. 

or..

You really are a f*cking tool and can't spell for sh*t.

LOL

ShopToCustomer
  • ShopToCustomer

Ven rápido

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

i walked up to a lass bobby in blaine county, she kicked off and shot us dead cos i looked at her. 

mdgrncw
  • mdgrncw

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

The only person that doesn't really happen to is Michael. If you dress Franklin nice in expensive clothes with an expensive hair cut people will (usually) react nicely. With Trevor, no one likes him no matter what you put on him lol.

KrewLife
  • KrewLife

They call me nasty!

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

I was by some random place on the highway and i was looking at the place and then these 2 guys that were there hanging out got up, ran outside and tried to beat me up. I beat them a bit and then they both got up and pulled at guns.. Luckily i was trevor and used his special ability..

EzOne4Me
  • EzOne4Me

V > ALL

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

I only get this when I'm using Trevor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users