Photo

Car Disapeared!?!

9 replies to this topic
Jgc04b
  • Jgc04b

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:01 AM

I had a Infernus by Pagassi. VERY expensive car, and fully upgraded. I drove it to the Vinewood garage so as to purchase the garage. When I purchased the garage, the car disappeared. I went inside the garage...no car. I went to the impound lot...no car. I went to Michaels house....no car. I'm soo pissed. Any clue where it went???

Bonfy
  • Bonfy

Friendly Neighborhood Super-Mario

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:39 AM Edited by Bonfy, 20 September 2013 - 09:40 AM.

Yeah it's a bug, Rockstar knows about that and is working on it.

Source: http://support.rocks...losing-upgrades

Retrorex
  • Retrorex

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

Yeah it's a bug, Rockstar knows about that and is working on it.

Source: http://support.rocks...losing-upgrades

Ah man finally something from Rockstar acknowledging the problem.

Thank you Sir you have made my day!

TheInsider
  • TheInsider

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

I lost the Bugatti (Adder) that I put like 100k into.. had it parked in Franklin's garage, and it just disappeared.

Retrorex
  • Retrorex

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

I lost the Bugatti (Adder) that I put like 100k into.. had it parked in Franklin's garage, and it just disappeared.

I would advise to not do any upgrades or buy new cars until R* fix the glitch.

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:43 AM

Same thing happened to me. I had the Feltzer in Franklins garage since he got his new place. Then as soon as I complete the game I bought the Adder and bought everything for it then put it in his house garage and it was gone like 10 minutes later.

Punple
  • Punple

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

I've found that Franklin's garages have a tendency to lose cars. Michaels home garage hasn't lost a single car, but Franklin's garages don't hold cars. Lost a sweet Dodge-look-a-like that I pimped up TWICE. Scared of buying cars right now.

Nfurtado77
  • Nfurtado77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:21 PM

Rockstar didn't say anything about loosing them after they are impounded once does anyone know if that is intentional.

Retrorex
  • Retrorex

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:38 PM

My understanding was that each character has a persistent car that you will be able to use throughout the game other than the default ones. Much like Saints Row.

At the moment the default one is always the persistent car with no way to change that. Hence making the tune up shops pointless as you will continue to lose cars that blow up and disappear etc.

There are garage facilities for you to collect cars, but you should always be able to select a single persistent car.

Nfurtado77
  • Nfurtado77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

In saints row you can use a can as many times as you want even if it gets destroyed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users