Quantcast

» «
Photo

free-roam activities i can do until online comes?

6 replies to this topic
CM_Kimmy
  • CM_Kimmy

U WOT M8?

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

Had enough of the story now. I go about robbing stores, and i've done taxi missions and played tennis. What else is there i can do?

DubYaBush
  • DubYaBush

GTAo - BHoD

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:33 AM

Are you being serious? Your getting bored of the game already?:)

CM_Kimmy
  • CM_Kimmy

U WOT M8?

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:40 AM

No, not getting bored. Just wondering what i can do apart from missions? 

DubYaBush
  • DubYaBush

GTAo - BHoD

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

Well...Has far as I know until GTAO is launched, SP is suppose to be mainly all about missions.

Other then that, you can pretty much do what ever you like:D

The-_-Meister
  • The-_-Meister

Nevar

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

im hoping the "cut content" is being saved for gta online you would think they wouldnt want you to be able to acess everything in gta cause that would make the gta online experience more dull.. i hope to god that gta online is not just a online roaming of gta V with the content of gta v.. cause robing the same dam places on single player in mutliplayer is not that fun.. 

Vioxtar
  • Vioxtar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:00 PM Edited by Vioxtar, 20 September 2013 - 07:02 PM.

Do the following:

Get on Michael during daytime, best at around 6 in the morning, stack up on huge amounts of ammunition, explosives and your favorite weapon, and go to the highway that leaves Los Santos and leads North. (You might want to quick save before you do the following)

Climb on a truck, (Dont hijack it, just climb onto it and let its driver keep going on his own) preferably a big one that can give you some cover, and start shooting cars infront and behind you. The truck will speed up and so will the surrounding vehicles, putting you in an epic chase of bullets and speed and flaming and exploding cars all over. The police will probably catch onto you too, so that can give you some more targets to shoot at.

It's just awesome shooting at those speeding cars until the tires pop or the driver dies - they crash into other cars, flip, explode, and cause absolute mayhem just behind you.

(And don't forget to use Michael's special ability for the harder shots) :D

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

Its totally separate experience, and u can play golf, do races, hunt, triathlons ( one is longer than 20 mins), a lot of crap til goes online

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users