Photo

ATM

14 replies to this topic
ladx
  • ladx

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:29 AM

Can we save money in bank account and get what we want from ATM? I just wonder what's the use of ATMs! Or maybe its an online only option!

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

this is not possible in GTA V - Single Player.

Maybe in GTA:Online.

matsix
  • matsix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

It is possible on gta online. Not maybe.

Ronrollin9434
  • Ronrollin9434

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:46 AM

My question is: why can we only see RECENT purchase history? I want to be able to track down every expense since I first played the game, lol.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

Well that's cause in singleplayer, you're not playing with 15 assholes that can kill you and literally take all your money at any time.

Scooter_Johnson
  • Scooter_Johnson

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

that is true, online you can save money in the atm as if you have cash on you and another online player robs you then your broke

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

So you already have played the game? Interesting… 

Seems you are a R* fanboy who still believes everything they say

TJ92
  • TJ92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

So you already have played the game? Interesting… 

Seems you are a R* fanboy who still believes everything they say

I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed, but okay..

iALLOUT4eva
  • iALLOUT4eva

GTA Gunner

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:19 PM

Lol I love Rockstar but they are blatant liars. What happened to being able to rob ATMs? Maybe its in the game and I cant figure it out. Anyone have luck with this?

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:21 PM Edited by AlasClarin, 20 September 2013 - 03:21 PM.

Lol I love Rockstar but they are blatant liars. What happened to being able to rob ATMs? Maybe its in the game and I cant figure it out. Anyone have luck with this?

Rockstar loves hype (hype = best way of make money). That's how they got 800 millions the first day.

anthem
  • anthem

The most trusted source for unreliable information

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:22 PM

I was hoping to do the same thing. I was hoping to find a few activities to make a quick buck, especially if I want to buy something and I'm only a little short.
  • iALLOUT4eva likes this

iALLOUT4eva
  • iALLOUT4eva

GTA Gunner

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

I was hoping to do the same thing. I was hoping to find a few activities to make a quick buck, especially if I want to buy something and I'm only a little short.

Exactly bro, I even waited till a guy was done using it, sucker puched him to sleep, and his ass was broke. Maybe he just had deposited all his money. Lol

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

Rockstar loves hype (hype = best way of make money). That's how they got 800 millions the first day.

so in your world hype is a synonym for lying?

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:47 PM Edited by AlasClarin, 20 September 2013 - 03:50 PM.

In a way, yes. The screenshots and trailers have more AA and better graphics than the game on consoles, that's sure. That's already one lie to increase hype.

Things like "this will be the best GTA ever made", we have delay 6 months to make the game even better, etc.

From those 275 millions, they could easily waste millions and millions on only marketing, that's a fact.

That + lack of information which makes people speculate and hype themselves even more than Rockstar already did.

Details that increase hype over time, so everyone buy it.

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

In a way, yes. The screenshots and trailers have more AA and better graphics than the game on consoles, that's sure. That's already one lie to increase hype.

Things like "this will be the best GTA ever made", we have delay 6 months to make the game even better, etc.

From those 275 millions, they could easily waste millions and millions on only marketing, that's a fact.

That + lack of information which makes people speculate and hype themselves even more than Rockstar already did.

Details that increase hype over time, so everyone buy it.

ok, yeah. That's how it is and well… all of us knew this. Or the most of us.

But do you think this is how it should be? Lying to the fanbase to sell more copies? I personally would've bought it even if they told us the truth

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users