Photo

This game, man...

3 replies to this topic
CarLuver69
  • CarLuver69

Strangely Animated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:21 AM Edited by CarLuver69, 20 September 2013 - 08:22 AM.

This game...it has completely taken away any form of responsibility I had for myself. Ever since the leaks came out, I've been a lazy motherf*cker. I'm "patiently" holding out for the PC version. As in, I'm watching YouTube videos of GTA 5 all day just to get my fix.

This is quite scary to think about. What's going to happen when the PC version comes out? Obviously I'll be all over that sh*t like ugly on yo momma, but until then, I have to basically drip-feed myself GTA 5 every day now. This is coming from someone that has been programming day in, day out, and all it took to stop my programming-spree was a video game. One that I cannot play yet...

Just wanted to point that out. You know, that GTA 5 is a f*cking time vampire and will make me a shadow of the former human being I once was.

Rockstar, you are evil. Stop making good games. How dare you put forth this sort of effort into a video game, only for people to enjoy it so much that they stop being responsible! An unspeakable act against humanity. Utterly disgusting and shameful. Just make GTA a boring game so we can have our lives back. Thanks!

Los Santos - 1992 to 2013
  • Los Santos - 1992 to 2013

After 21 years, it's time.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:22 AM

Do I detect sarcasm?  :facedesk:

line of chop
  • line of chop

Playa

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:23 AM

You need a job

CarLuver69
  • CarLuver69

Strangely Animated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

Ah yes, sarcasm. Just one of my many talents.

And who needs a job when you're a freelancer? Well, for now, anyways...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users