Love the game!

12 replies to this topic
ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Outlaw

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:53 AM

I played the game for about 35 hours now.

And I love it! I hate to see all those topics which complain about physics etc. of the game.

The game is not perfect, No game is, but the game is fast, big, immerse and there are so much things to do. Definitely the best Grand Theft Auto so far.

+ Story is top!

+ Big, giant world!

+ Each time a new experience

+ Graphics

+ Physics 

I was really hyped for this game, I actually thought the game couldn't be so good as I hoped... But it was. It was that good! IT IS THAT GOOD!

so for all those unsure people which haven't played the game; It's worth every penny! 

;-) just wanted to bring some positive news on this site ;-)

Ronrollin9434
  • Ronrollin9434

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:14 AM

The game is absolutely amazing, man. I honestly think it's perfect. I'm even beginning to overlook things that annoyed me at first... like the lack of car damage  and the fact that you can use left analog to flip over a completely upside down vehicle...

But everything about the game is really amazing. 

- The characters are likable, funny, epic, and memorable (like Vercetti, Claude, and CJ)

- The city is vibrant and so alive... seeing random cop chases, random ped missions, people stealing your cars... hearing cars speeding in the background, hearing sirens, hearing gunshots... amazing

- The graphics are updated, clear, non-blurry, but still not TOO realistic and retain that classic "cartoonish" feeling that I remember from games like GTA lll and Max Payne 1

- The soundtrack is freaking amazing and captures Southern California so well. Similar to how Vice City's soundtrack captured Miami perfectly.

- The physics rock. Everything from tumbling down steep hills to how your body moves when you get shot up by cops. Walking out of the hospital with black eyes and cuts... bloody shirts.. small details make the game

- Huge map, every part of the map is unique, memorable (similar to GTA lll - which is the most memorable). The highways look so real, and so big. The country is so breathtaking in the mountains. The city looks amazing from far away at all times of day and night. The sky looks amazing at night, afternoon, day

- Sports are fun, extra abilities (can ride jumbo planes, gasoline trails, stun guns)

- Large car variety, cars look amazing, they handle so well.

• Romario and Magna99 like this

Romario
  • Romario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

Exactly. Somehow, I feel the people who don't like this game would be better off playing CoD for 14 hours a day drinking Mountain Dew and eating Doritos.

SchwartzJesuz
  • SchwartzJesuz

CPH Ultras

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:28 AM

Nice to see a positive thread for once. 

Really enjoying the game myself. One of the best games I've ever played.

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:29 AM

Even with all the stuff I don't like I can say I really enjoy playing GTA V. Can't wait to continue with the story (have to wait till Sunday :( )

Ronrollin9434
  • Ronrollin9434

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

Exactly. Somehow, I feel the people who don't like this game would be better off playing CoD for 14 hours a day drinking Mountain Dew and eating Doritos.

I feel like it's really difficult to fall in love with GTA V if you didn't play Vice City or GTA lll. Even San Andreas to a certain extent. It brings back so many old feelings associated with the earlier iterations. 

What I noticed is that most people who are hating hardcore on GTA V are people who started playing the game when IV came out. Which, in my opinion, is the worst possible time for someone to have started playing this series.

• deyessorc likes this

SchwartzJesuz
  • SchwartzJesuz

CPH Ultras

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:34 AM

I feel like it's really difficult to fall in love with GTA V if you didn't play Vice City or GTA lll. Even San Andreas to a certain extent. It brings back so many old feelings associated with the earlier iterations. 

What I noticed is that most people who are hating hardcore on GTA V are people who started playing the game when IV came out. Which, in my opinion, is the worst possible time for someone to have started playing this series.

Good point. People who have been there since the III and Vice City era truly knows how far this franchise has come. 

ryantoma
  • ryantoma

Toma Bomber

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

me too

RockstarMark
  • RockstarMark

Since the very beginning

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:23 AM Edited by RockstarMark, 20 September 2013 - 09:24 AM.

V, is the best GTA made so far imo and finally tops Vice City as being my most favourite game of all time...

I played GTA 1 in February 1998 and bought each entry at launch ever since then. The series has come a long way and V is the perfect balance of III era GTA with IV's attention to detail and physics. Put the two together and you get something really special.

Whether the whiners realise it or not, they are the minority nitpicking for nitpickings sake. Who cares, I'm glad Rockstar have shattered records and made a ton of money in the process. They deserve it and it will only get better from here on out (if that is even possible after V)!

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Outlaw

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

I played every GTA game till now :), That's why I created this thread. GTA V is worth every penny, and the soundtrack is simply amazing! :D

EzOne4Me
  • EzOne4Me

V > ALL

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:10 AM

The only problem I've had is the car damage, but there is too many awesome stuff about this game that make me forget about that and accept it.

Been playing GTA since the PS1 era. Amazing how far it have come.

LaDispute
  • LaDispute

Los Santos, baby!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:11 AM Edited by LaDispute, 21 September 2013 - 07:13 AM.

I was just thinking to myself how people can hate on this game, seriously i see no flaws in the game at all it's amazing, gorgeous and huge, every part of the map has been gone over by individual artists several times to make every section unique, the peds and city are bustling and alive, the same with the country side, the story is amazing as well as the visuals and the physics, car handling i enjoy a lot!

It's confusing to see what the whiners write because half of it isn't even true they make up all the sh*t in their heads!, this GTA is the best GTA yet it's incredible.

I've been playing since GTAIII Era and i seriously appreciate all of Rockstars work, it's maximum quality, and they never ever disappoint. 

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:33 AM Edited by bish0p2004, 21 September 2013 - 07:34 AM.

Just finished the story mode and I gotta say that this is one of my favorite games. However, as great as it is, it still didn't top SA for me.

The graphics are wonderful, the animations are incredible, and the story, characters, and missions are outstanding.

Still, the sp free roam (I don't do online) is where I feel it falls short. If they had put in heists for free roam robbing PEDs, and other free roam criminal activities mentioned on these boards and that were in previous R* games, it would have been perfect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users