The game is absolutely amazing, man. I honestly think it's perfect. I'm even beginning to overlook things that annoyed me at first... like the lack of car damage and the fact that you can use left analog to flip over a completely upside down vehicle...
But everything about the game is really amazing.
- The characters are likable, funny, epic, and memorable (like Vercetti, Claude, and CJ)
- The city is vibrant and so alive... seeing random cop chases, random ped missions, people stealing your cars... hearing cars speeding in the background, hearing sirens, hearing gunshots... amazing
- The graphics are updated, clear, non-blurry, but still not TOO realistic and retain that classic "cartoonish" feeling that I remember from games like GTA lll and Max Payne 1
- The soundtrack is freaking amazing and captures Southern California so well. Similar to how Vice City's soundtrack captured Miami perfectly.
- The physics rock. Everything from tumbling down steep hills to how your body moves when you get shot up by cops. Walking out of the hospital with black eyes and cuts... bloody shirts.. small details make the game
- Huge map, every part of the map is unique, memorable (similar to GTA lll - which is the most memorable). The highways look so real, and so big. The country is so breathtaking in the mountains. The city looks amazing from far away at all times of day and night. The sky looks amazing at night, afternoon, day
- Sports are fun, extra abilities (can ride jumbo planes, gasoline trails, stun guns)
- Large car variety, cars look amazing, they handle so well.