• Puerto-Rico

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:16 AM

I've seen this as well on my tv.

SwizzleR
  • SwizzleR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:18 AM

Having the same issue starting to get annoying. I have tried on a few of my samsung tv's to see if anything would change but still the same result.

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:15 AM

Have you tried changing the referencing levels in the Xbox / system / display settings?
If not another possibility could be the scaler chip in the Xbox going a bit screwy. I had one go on one of my older xboxes while playing left4dead. Textures went crazy and looked like a nightmareish acid flashback. I fixed that one with a bit of plastic tubing glued on the fan shroud to push the chip down firmly against the board.

SamuelBenjamin
  • SamuelBenjamin

Film & Photography Cinematography & VFX LA

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:18 AM

I have both discs installed onto my harddrive and i do not have this issue

I should not be the one to say this but that can cause some bad performance issues like bad loading objects.

And on on the graphic glitches, now i don't have this very bad my screen is clean but if i look real close i see these same artifacts. Possibly something the way the game is made but it certainly looks wrong on your screen

sonic_blue
  • sonic_blue

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:04 AM Edited by sonic_blue, 01 October 2013 - 08:05 AM.

Seems like an issue with the colour gradation which might be related to the video output range.  Go to the xbox dashboard then under system settings there are display settings.    Under reference levels there are 3 options:  standard, intermediate, and expanded.     First try standard as that is what most HDTV's will be optimized for.    If that doesn't work try expanded (but then you may need to adjust the brightness setting on your TV to match the new setting).     

You could also try intermediate, but it's a strange setting as I've never heard of any equipment that uses anything other than standard or expanded.

Also you could try setting the xbox to output in a different colour space.   First try RGB, then try YCbCr709.    Don't use YCrCb601 because you will get wrong colours.    

You could also try setting the xbox to output at a different resolution such as 1080p or 720p.

zeppelincheetah
  • zeppelincheetah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:33 AM

I don't have a problem at all with mine.  I installed the game as instructed.  Game looks fantastic on my Xbox 360

IHateFlightSchool
  • IHateFlightSchool

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

Get a PS3 lol

disC
  • disC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:03 AM Edited by disC, 01 October 2013 - 10:04 AM.

Get a PS3 lol

Thank you for your contribution.

Have you tried to lower/change the brightness and contrast in-game? Not the tv or xbox settings.

• SkunkonToast likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users