» «
Photo

Does Anybody Use Franklins Abillity?

17 replies to this topic
Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:17 AM Edited by Juzt, 20 September 2013 - 03:18 AM.

I ask because I just seen someone saying it was awsome and realised after 30 plus hours playing I completely stopped using it just a few hours in and forgot about it.

I find it pretty easy to weave in and out of traffic and slowing down time breaks the flow, the rush and the need to stay on my toes when on the road for me.

Anybody else feel the same?

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:21 AM Edited by RichyB, 20 September 2013 - 03:23 AM.

I use it all the time when I'm with Frank in fact I use it most, as opposed to Trevor and Mike's which I hardly ever use.

Mike and Trevor's are only really useful in missions whereas Frank's is useful in free roam, too.

People were skeptical of them at first but they turned out to be a great feature.

You say you can weave in traffic without it, but that fact is you could go faster if you used it.

• ZayDaGawd likes this

Laurens078
  • Laurens078

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

Use it quite often, just for the fun of it mostly, didn't have a point where I really needed to use it. Haven't use the abilities from Trevor or Michael yet (what is michael's ability actually?)

Juzt
  • Juzt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

Michaels is a Max Payne slow mo.

Most used for me.

Trevors

Michaels

Franklins

When I used Franklins abillity I remember the car being too responsive. With the slow down of time and the really exagerated movememnt of the car I'm driving it's really odd.

Can you drift in slow mo using the hand break?

It might look and feel better doing that.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

I sue Franklin's ability the most out of the three

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:30 AM

I don't like the ability feature, it feels like an Easy option button.

Laurens078
  • Laurens078

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

Michaels is a Max Payne slow mo.

Ah alright, thanks :)

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Franks ability allows you to go through traffic without breaking.

Trev's ability gives double the damage with half the injury.

Mike's ability gives slow motion while aiming a gun.

ZayDaGawd
  • ZayDaGawd

Prankster

• Members

I use franklyns the most

Aristotle Storm
  • Aristotle Storm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

Franklin's ability is best used when chased by cops.

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:36 AM

I ask because I just seen someone saying it was awsome and realised after 30 plus hours playing I completely stopped using it just a few hours in and forgot about it.

I find it pretty easy to weave in and out of traffic and slowing down time breaks the flow, the rush and the need to stay on my toes when on the road for me.

Yep. I only used his skill twice. Once by accident and the other because the game told me to so I panicked and used it. But I don't use the specials at all. Not that they're useless, it's just that I'm not used to that feature so it's very easy to forget about it. Besides, my vehicles are fully modded out so it's easy to weave through traffic.

DymeDef
  • DymeDef

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:36 AM Edited by DymeDef, 20 September 2013 - 03:38 AM.

Honestly?

I only ever use his ability when I NEED to use slomo for shooting someone or something in a car. Never for driving, I find the driving to be pretty manageable at high speeds and if I crash it is 9 times out of 10 my fault and I just get better at driving.

Lol, I know right? Totally the opposite of what it is supposed to be used for, but hey... I have a hard time hitting targets while driving with a controller. I have been getting better, and use it much less now. But yeah, that is what I use it for, haha.

Michael and Trevor's abilities I do not use, because I find the gunplay to be very good and slowing time breaks the flow of combat and I really like the on foot combat.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:38 AM

I've been using Franks ability, used it the most.
I love Trevor's ability and the sound when you activate it.
I haven't even used Mikes ability once, not because I don't want to, I never saw the tutorial pop up and just never used it ,yet.

shifty66
  • shifty66

[TCKC] Capo

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:38 AM

I use it heaps, well when i need it that is. Feels so good when you are in a cop chase and you are sure your gonna wreck. Then you activate the ability and weave in through 2 cars while the cops get wrecked!

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:39 AM

All I'm going to say is it comes in handy in the last heist. Without it I don't know what would of happened.

tinman187
  • tinman187

DoUgHbOi

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

Use it most for street races and when cops are on my ass lol I don't think Ive used Michaels ability at all come to think of it. 

ChatterBoxFM
  • ChatterBoxFM

★★★★★★

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:54 AM

Franklins special is the only special I use.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:47 PM

Franklins special is the only special I use.

I love Trevor's too.
I have actually hit a Trevor mission in which I could NOT complete without using his special.
(Golfer).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users