Photo

Why can't we plan our own heists?

66 replies to this topic
TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

You only get those things at GTA Online now. These Cockstar pricks wants more of your money. Don't give in to them, sell that sh*tty game so they can not rip you off again.

So you are telling people to sell their game because it sucks, yet you are still here, in the forums for the game that you say sucks.

I say nerd....

legendm0de
  • legendm0de

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:41 AM Edited by legendm0de, 04 October 2013 - 06:44 AM.

Look guys, I don't have the game yet. Maybe I have a cleaner view of this than someone entrenched in the game deeply. Based on GTA IV and the directions taken in GTA V I say they are preventing you from heists, massive character overhauling like safehouse buying and anything you feel limited by in SP and allowing you to treat GTA Online as it's own experience vital to your game, a true 2nd world to your game.

GTA V SP gives you so much more than ever before, in the series, no matter what you feel limited by. They are bringing you FAR more customization and control of your decisions, life and character in GTA ONLINE. SP is going to always be a story mode, using built-in characters and NPC so you can't distort the mode too much from where they are going to place it. IE: Michael can't leave his family buy a house in Redondo Beach and say f*ck it, Im marrying a stripper GF from Bahama Mamas West. Trevor can't leave Blaine County and be the idiot neighbor in Rockford Hills, that doesn't match the SP mode. They are allowing you to that in GTA Online to the fullest extent. 

That's why I also brought up GTA IV, because yes it's true you can't take Johnny Boy from the clubhouse reform him and move him into South Algonquin like it's cool. No Niko Bellic will never be a true millionaire living it up, driving custom vehicles running Liberty City but you get opportunity with Luis but there are also restrictions in his life as well. They are going to be a little strict and try place importance on their gameplay mode in SP. However, this time they are now giving you a better opportunity than you ever have had before, and you get to create your own ways in GTA Online. This is a new generation of grand theft auto, far more highly advanced with it's roots still in place but they are doing these things in a careful way while still giving you everything that you want. 

• hype5870 likes this

Tylizzle96
  • Tylizzle96

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:29 AM Edited by Tylizzle96, 13 January 2015 - 05:29 AM.

In the Jewel hiest mission Michael tells Franklin to pay attention and learn so that one day he can plan his own hiests.... Yet we can't plan them in single player, you can make 2 billion using the stock market with assasination missions,money isn't the issue, its just I want to make a plan... Steal a tank, blow a hole in the vault, get away in monster trucks... That would be awesome

Terrell
  • Terrell

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:07 AM

Console limitations....*sarcasm*

MentalPX
  • MentalPX

Paranoid Lunatic

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:14 AM

You two revived a thread that's been dead for a year and 3 months. gg.

• TheKillerDonuts and Midnight Hitman like this

hype5870
  • hype5870

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:42 PM

OP, I agree with you. I had this feeling before the game even released that we'd be able to plan our own heists at some smaller locations like banks, stores, etc perpetually and that it'd add a lot of replay value. Like there would be a rotation of hired guns and hackers besides the ones that factor into the story that Lester could put us in touch with. They could even be one off missions, but each location could have a loud/quiet way in, we pick our team and go, 4 star wanted if an alert was raised, then after a certain amount of time out of commision the location would open back up again. Still crossing my fingers for this in the coming SP dlc!

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:27 AM

Seriously? You don't want anyone to tell you to wait until GTA Online... yet you want to know why you can't create your own heists... well sorry kid, but you have to wait until GTA Online... that's when you can start creating stuff.

-It kind of makes sense that you have to buy that property to get scuba gear. I mean, what are they going to do... make a whole store and just sell one item (scuba gear)??

-Hardly any side quests??? I'm over 30 hours into the game and still have a ton left to do. And that just counts the FIRST time doing all those things. Once I finally do reach 100%, I'm sure I'll want to go back and try and beat my records and other people's online scores for all those activities. And I'm still only counting actual stuff they put into the game. I'm not even adding in the time I'll be taking to explore on my own. 

-You have to know how to control the stocks. For example... if you invest in Burger Shot... and then go rob a cluckin Bell (however it's spelled) the Burger Shot stock will go up

-If you're losing more money than you earn,, then obviously you're doing something wrong.... enough said.

-

heh heh. Two years later and this post still makes me laugh.......

You go  :r*:

• dreadluxx likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users