» «
Photo

Why can't we plan our own heists?

61 replies to this topic
MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:44 AM Edited by MasterJuubito, 20 September 2013 - 02:45 AM.

They announced alot on this and i beat the game and wanted to continue hitting more banks but as it turns out you CAN'T, how am i supposed to buy that 150million property? There is nothing to do once you hit 100%, and i love story mode so don't tell me to wait till GTA V online because is completly different.
Honestly i really wanted to create my own heists, even when i replay the bank jobs you don't keep the money...this game is incredible yet so many things are missing that would make it even better...
-No scuba gear(unless you buy that property, get on the sub, go underwater and leave)
-Hardly any side quests for sucha massive beautiful world.
-Getting money is an annoyence because you lose more then you earn...
-Stocks are broken.
-and much more.
I love this game guys but i honestly feel like these things should of been added!

Little William
  • Little William

Mangi PNG ya!!

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

You only get those things at GTA Online now. These Cockstar pricks wants more of your money. Don't give in to them, sell that sh*tty game so they can not rip you off again.

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

You only get those things at GTA Online now. These Cockstar pricks wants more of your money. Don't give in to them, sell that sh*tty game so they can not rip you off again.

Well thats a little extreme, though i agree with the GTA Online part.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:56 AM

Seriously? You don't want anyone to tell you to wait until GTA Online... yet you want to know why you can't create your own heists... well sorry kid, but you have to wait until GTA Online... that's when you can start creating stuff.

-It kind of makes sense that you have to buy that property to get scuba gear. I mean, what are they going to do... make a whole store and just sell one item (scuba gear)??

-Hardly any side quests??? I'm over 30 hours into the game and still have a ton left to do. And that just counts the FIRST time doing all those things. Once I finally do reach 100%, I'm sure I'll want to go back and try and beat my records and other people's online scores for all those activities. And I'm still only counting actual stuff they put into the game. I'm not even adding in the time I'll be taking to explore on my own. 

-You have to know how to control the stocks. For example... if you invest in Burger Shot... and then go rob a cluckin Bell (however it's spelled) the Burger Shot stock will go up

-If you're losing more money than you earn,, then obviously you're doing something wrong.... enough said.

-

MrOptimusGuy
  • MrOptimusGuy

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:57 AM

They better open Burger Shot and Cluck In Bell in GTA Online  :angry:

zachy
  • zachy

Impatiently Waiting

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:01 AM

This really upsets me, because I don't have Internet access at home, or well, not good enough of Internet access. GTA has always had so much free-roam value, and it still does but I've been so hyped up to buying new houses, planning heists and so much other stuff that I'm already bored of the SP. Damn it, Cockstar.

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:01 AM

Seriously? You don't want anyone to tell you to wait until GTA Online... yet you want to know why you can't create your own heists... well sorry kid, but you have to wait until GTA Online... that's when you can start creating stuff.

-It kind of makes sense that you have to buy that property to get scuba gear. I mean, what are they going to do... make a whole store and just sell one item (scuba gear)??

-Hardly any side quests??? I'm over 30 hours into the game and still have a ton left to do. And that just counts the FIRST time doing all those things. Once I finally do reach 100%, I'm sure I'll want to go back and try and beat my records and other people's online scores for all those activities. And I'm still only counting actual stuff they put into the game. I'm not even adding in the time I'll be taking to explore on my own. 

-You have to know how to control the stocks. For example... if you invest in Burger Shot... and then go rob a cluckin Bell (however it's spelled) the Burger Shot stock will go up

-If you're losing more money than you earn,, then obviously you're doing something wrong.... enough said.

-

Okay first off, Rockstar promised a lot of stuff that weren't added, i am a huge fan of san andreas and there is more over there then here.
It's not fair that GTAO get's to plan bank heists, and you really can't because is all part of missions, just like story mode. You really have no freedom, you can't enter a chuk in bel, so you can't rob them, no gore. Please.

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:09 AM Edited by RichyB, 20 September 2013 - 03:10 AM.

Hardly any side quests? Are you f*cking crazy?

I really think you missed a lot of sh*t out because you rushed it.

I've been on this game 15 hours a day for three days cause I've been off work and I'm only like 60% done.

It's when you rush it, like you have, driving straight from mission to mission, that you miss things, opportunities, random events that lead places and to new characters.

I've never heard anything so stupid said on this forum than there are hardly any side quests you're a f*cking moron.

• Tabula Rasa likes this

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:50 AM Edited by MasterJuubito, 20 September 2013 - 07:01 AM.

I've been on this game 15 hours a day for three days cause I've been off work and I'm only like 60% done.

It's when you rush it, like you have, driving straight from mission to mission, that you miss things, opportunities, random events that lead places and to new characters.

I've never heard anything so stupid said on this forum than there are hardly any side quests you're a f*cking moron.

You clearly did not read my thread buddy, i said for a massive world there is hardly any side quests, Skyrim in every town you went into had sidequests, in GTA V, when you roam the desert or forests or other towns there is no side missions, i was making a comparison, and i got 100% buddy, without rushing it, i took my time and enjoyed everything, my point was the bank heists, why can't we do our own and make the game funner, even if we replay our missions we don't gain anymore money, you are clearly the "moron" for not reading.
  • m.scarecrow and lilpokerface like this

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:54 AM

DLC DLC DLC. I mean, imagine how much better this game would be if they didn't go the Activision/EA route. Yeah a lot of content is there, but even more is probably locked on the disc or is going to be in micro transactions for GTA Online.

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

Still, there is so much missing :/.

neato9611
  • neato9611

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

I'm perplexed as to why they added the option to choose your crew. I was almost positive that was because we would be able to eventually set up our own jobs and execute them as we see fit. I'm sure it will be coming down the pipe, I would happily pay for a DLC where we can independently run our own heists.
  • MasterJuubito likes this

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

I'm perplexed as to why they added the option to choose your crew. I was almost positive that was because we would be able to eventually set up our own jobs and execute them as we see fit. I'm sure it will be coming down the pipe, I would happily pay for a DLC where we can independently run our own heists.

I deffitnetly would to but man i really wanted this for GTA V as a standalone.

GTA5FAN055
  • GTA5FAN055

XBOX GT GTA5FAN055

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

, why can't we do our own and make the game funner, even if we replay our missions we don't gain anymore money, you are clearly the "moron" for not reading.

you are a moron if you think funner is a word

M_Redfield
  • M_Redfield

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:45 AM

Since this topic is failing hard, I'll ask here:

Does replaying heists give you the cash again on top of what you already have?

Hypertenzion
  • Hypertenzion

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

Because Rockstar f*cked us over and didn't implement all the great stuff in SP :v:

• Ekoms likes this

m.scarecrow
  • m.scarecrow

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:56 AM

Shut up you have played 45 hours and you're at 60% ? 

I've only played 20 hours and Im at 71% of the game .

DUDE YOU SUCK.

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:22 AM

Since this topic is failing hard, I'll ask here:

Does replaying heists give you the cash again on top of what you already have?

No, if you read my thread i said they do not, thats why im pissed aswell, you cant make ur own heists or replay others for cash

G_Unit_G_Unit
  • G_Unit_G_Unit

G_Unit G_Unit

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:24 AM

Rockstar falsifed the marketing.

• Ekoms likes this

ExtendUnlimited
  • ExtendUnlimited

Cool.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

Shut up you have played 45 hours and you're at 60% ? 

I've only played 20 hours and Im at 71% of the game .

DUDE YOU SUCK.

You should shut up too, nobody cares and this isn't a race.

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:34 AM

It really isn't you guys have gone way off topic, can you please get back on it and share your thoughts/opinions.

Dexter-Morgan
  • Dexter-Morgan

I kill bad people... SHHHHH!

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

you don't need to purchase certain property to get the scuba gear....just find a dingy....take it out to your desired location and hop out...you automatically have scuba gear on.  Just watch out for sharks....I learned that the hard way... lol

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:44 AM Edited by Edward-Is-A-Flunky45, 20 September 2013 - 09:46 AM.

You can't plain heists on your own, but you have a crew on SP. Its all about teamwork, Lester plans the heist, you decide, the crew gets what they need to do it, they execute.

MasterJuubito
  • MasterJuubito

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:47 AM

You can't plain heists on your own, but you have a crew on SP. Its all about teamwork, Lester plans the heist, you decide, the crew gets what they need to do it, they execute.

That only relates to story missions, i meant hire my own crew and rob all the banks i desire. And even if we replay missions we dont keep the money, thats why alot of people are pissed, read my thread clearly next time.

kspence92
  • kspence92

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:05 AM

Regarding you calling that guy a moron, would you call someone that to their face in real
Life? Of course not as it would lead to a fight. So don't do it online. Honestly your kind all remind me of Michaels son when he just shouts abuse online at people
  • The GTA Guy and lilpokerface like this

TiddleyWinker
  • TiddleyWinker

Trick

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:18 AM

-

They made an entire store for masks.. no reason they couldn't have a little store on the beach with scuba gear. Not had any look with the stocks aside from assassination missions, I'm not convinced you can indirectly control the stocks by stealing or destroying rival business trucks, I've tried and and the shares stayed more or less right where they were. 

JoM
  • JoM

Laoch na nGael

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

I agree, wpuld have been far better tp just bring up the map, select a location you want to start a heist at and then plan the rest, at any point during the game.

But who knows what theu will bring out in a few months, theres bound to be a v version of tbogt

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

My only problem is there really isn't stuff to waste your money on. Because of the stupid Impound Bug, it would be risky and stupid to pay more than $100,000 for a car or customizing any car. And then you also cannot buy houses which is something for Online only now. SP really sucks when it comes to money.

Wait for Online and then your money will actually go to good use:

• houses(though you can only own one at a time, but you can customize it)
  • cars that you can insure(you can insure any car instead of having some stupid ass limit on what you can and cannot buy like in SP)
  • Better accessories.

SP is good but Rockstar just deprived it on purpose and that is what I'm a bit pissed about. Why go mainstream?

Thisnamehasnotbeentaken
  • Thisnamehasnotbeentaken

Prankster

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:59 AM

The amount of content missing in sp is sickening.

Ranieri.
  • Ranieri.

Aim To Please, Shoot To Kill.

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:09 PM

In the GTA Online trailer, at 1:11 there was a bank being robbed, however it wasn't even in singleplayer. WTF?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users