Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do store clerks recognize you if u rob then all the time?

5 replies to this topic
NikosBlackCousin
  • NikosBlackCousin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:37 AM

I was playing as Franklin and I usually rob the convenience store by Grove Street and the guy won't let me even buy anything anymore. The first 3 robberies he had no gun and every since then he's had a shotgun. Also he says "oh not u again" since I robbed him the 4th time. If I wait like 2 in game days would he let me buy stuff?

Mr.Pesci
  • Mr.Pesci

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

Ya i had that happen to me. Just wait a day or so u should be good.

Mr-Skinny
  • Mr-Skinny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

I was playing as Franklin and I usually rob the convenience store by Grove Street and the guy won't let me even buy anything anymore. The first 3 robberies he had no gun and every since then he's had a shotgun. Also he says "oh not u again" since I robbed him the 4th time. If I wait like 2 in game days would he let me buy stuff?

Lol, give the guy a break..
  • NikosBlackCousin likes this

Dexter-Morgan
  • Dexter-Morgan

I kill bad people... SHHHHH!

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:19 AM

Ive robbed the same store a few times and have had the guy pull a shotgun on me the first couple times....  lol  I just kill em and take the money myself....its a shame yelling into your mic to intimidate hem isn't available offline

TommyWiki
  • TommyWiki

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

take new haircut in thge barber, luckily he will not recognize you

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:23 AM

Leave. No. Witnesses. hmm.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users