Quantcast

» «
Photo

When do you start making the real money?

32 replies to this topic
marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:53 PM Edited by marcx, 21 September 2013 - 07:54 PM.

I did the first heist of the jewelery store and got $900k with michael and 240 with Franklin?

Really? I only got 259k with michael and 95k with Franklich in the first heist. :/ I got 3.3 million on this mission and 2.5 went to Matratzo or whatever his name is. So should I always choose the unprofessional crew members exept for the one that gives you more time? Are the people here that got less money in the first mission than me?

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

I did the first heist of the jewelery store and got $900k with michael and 240 with Franklin?

Really? I only got 259k with michael and 95k with Franklich in the first heist. :/ I got 3.3 million on this mission and 2.5 went to Matratzo or whatever his name is. So should I always choose the unprofessional crew members exept for the one that gives you more time? Are the people here that got less money in the first mission than me?

I got around 800~900k on Michael for the first heist

Only used one in the Crew that was cheap, the rest were the more skilled/expensive ones.

marcx
  • marcx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:10 PM

I got around 800~900k on Michael for the first heist

Only used one in the Crew that was cheap, the rest were the more skilled/expensive ones.

Me too so why the f*ck did you get much more? Maybe I didn't take all the money, I got 3.3 million and it was splitted to all, the biggest part got

Spoiler
. :sneaky:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users