Photo

Robbing hemp plantations CONFIRMED

150 replies to this topic
Lucasmillen
  • Lucasmillen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:20 AM

Yes it works. I just got $14,718 from it. You must not take a taxi but rather start from the beginning of the road and drive up it.

Blackened88
  • Blackened88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:22 AM

Just took Trevor up there. Little notification came up and the pot leaf icon was there. Got 24k.

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

PKDY Crew Representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:25 AM

I will make you pay Attention only on the fact that it is possible to rob hemp plantations.

A farm is located in the extreme North-east of the map, east of Paleto. It's extremely well hidden between the mountains.
My first raid took me 40.000 , maybe there is even more possible.

Well at least something besides the usual gas Station robberies.

Sorry for my bad english...

nice post op

slumdunder
  • slumdunder

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

This is an interesting discovery

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:04 AM

Yeah it worked for me, I'll have to go back in a week or so because on my first attempt I epically failed. I got out of my car and took a shotgun blast to the face.

Couture23
  • Couture23

couture23

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:56 AM

I got $43K my first time, anyone know of similar areas like this?

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

I used Trevor as well and can confirm the raid is true and it's a weekly raid. I cashed in 45k for first time.

Matticus88
  • Matticus88

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:27 PM

Just got a tad over 20k also a

Spoiler
in the open building

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

Okay, let me clear this up for everybody wondering because there's a bunch of people that seem to be being very vague about this and i don't really understand why. People here want to know how you do this, so why can't you just tell them instead of fumbling your words and spewing out "Yeah it's possible bluuurrhghhhhghghrhhgrehghnothingworthsayingnothelpingatalletc."

This is one of the 57 Random Events, and it's called "Drug Shootout". It is located at Mount Chilliad, EVERY character can start and complete it, and the take is/should be between $40,000 - $100,000. It's one of the biggest payouts in the game, besides heists, and is repeatable every GAME week, maybe two.

There should be a marijuana leaf icon appear at the end of a dirt trail on the map when you are near it/discover it. It's possible that it only appears at a certain time of day but i'm unable to confirm when. Drive down the trail and somebody will shout at you to leave the property. When you don't, you'll be hailed with bullets from a bunch of gang members (i believe there are around 6). Once you've killed them all, make your way to the barn and kill the guy guarding the case of money(it will appear as a green blip on your radar). Bing bang boom - up to $100,000 in your pocket for 5 minutes worth of shooting.

The strategy guide suggests killing all witnesses too, but i can't see what difference it makes if you're feeling too conscious.

Here's the location on the map, you're looking at #24

9860527766_15c6d34ce7_z.jpg

• Hamsterbaffle likes this

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

Okay, let me clear this up for everybody wondering because there's a bunch of people that seem to be being very vague about this and i don't really understand why. People here want to know how you do this, so why can't you just tell them instead of fumbling your words and spewing out "Yeah it's possible bluuurrhghhhhghghrhhgrehghnothingworthsayingnothelpingatalletc."

This is one of the 57 Random Events, and it's called "Drug Shootout". It is located at Mount Chilliad, EVERY character can start and complete it, and the take is/should be between $40,000 - $100,000. It's one of the biggest payouts in the game, besides heists, and is repeatable every GAME week, maybe two.
There should be a marijuana leaf icon appear at the end of a dirt trail on the map when you are near it/discover it. It's possible that it only appears at a certain time of day but i'm unable to confirm when. Drive down the trail and somebody will shout at you to leave the property. When you don't, you'll be hailed with bullets from a bunch of gang members (i believe there are around 6). Once you've killed them all, make your way to the barn and kill the guy guarding the case of money(it will appear as a green blip on your radar). Bing bang boom - up to $100,000 in your pocket for 5 minutes worth of shooting.
The strategy guide suggests killing all witnesses too, but i can't see what difference it makes if you're feeling too conscious.

Here's the location on the map, you're looking at #24

9860527766_15c6d34ce7_z.jpg

Because there was nothing to explain it was already stated just drive there and a pot leaf will appear saying you can raid it.

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:02 PM Edited by ACR, 21 September 2013 - 09:08 PM.

This was descripted in the guide correct?  Is there any other drug plantations or just that one? Would be good if there is crack or cocaine den in the ghetto which could be robbed.

Is this repeatable or one-time happening event, because i know there is this random event where drug deal is gone bad and there are gang members and dogs lying around either dead or fatally wounded and player can take 250k?Would get more sense if this is happening one time only because it would be too easy cash if you could do multiple time throughout the game.

NickatNite89
  • NickatNite89

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

Just raid it, got $49999
Awesome.

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:50 PM

So am I not far enough in the story(I'm 50+% done) or something? Because I went there as Franklin and I found the spot shown in the pics but there was nothing to be stolen. I shot some dudes walking around the farm but they didn't drop anything... There is however a spaceship part in the barn/shed

pri1230
  • pri1230

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:14 AM

So am I not far enough in the story(I'm 50+% done) or something? Because I went there as Franklin and I found the spot shown in the pics but there was nothing to be stolen. I shot some dudes walking around the farm but they didn't drop anything... There is however a spaceship part in the barn/shed

This only works for trevor so going there as franklin and mike wont give you the event.

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

This was descripted in the guide correct?  Is there any other drug plantations or just that one? Would be good if there is crack or cocaine den in the ghetto which could be robbed.

Is this repeatable or one-time happening event, because i know there is this random event where drug deal is gone bad and there are gang members and dogs lying around either dead or fatally wounded and player can take 250k?Would get more sense if this is happening one time only because it would be too easy cash if you could do multiple time throughout the game.

Yes, this one is repeatable. There aren't any others similar to this, unfortunately.

This only works for trevor so going there as franklin and mike wont give you the event.

Actually, you can do it on all three characters. It doesn't always show up - There are times i've been there as Trevor and it wasn't available to do, but was for somebody else.

midniteryu
  • midniteryu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:48 AM Edited by midniteryu, 22 September 2013 - 02:03 AM.

When I get home from work, I'll head up there with Franklin and try to activate it ( poor guy needs a pay out). Also Found a link with some of the other random events that you can earn money on: http://www.gosunoob....-5-money-guide/

jaycrooks
  • jaycrooks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:51 AM

doesnt work for franklin or mike??????

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

It is in the strategy guide, It says available to ALL Characters Franklin,Michael,Trevor and it says you can earn up to 100k max and you can do it ''every week or so'' a leaf icon will appear on the map.

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:12 PM

For the 17th time IT IS AVAILABLE ON ALL CHARACTERS. Use your eyes, dude. Jesus...

It's a random event, so it won't always show up, just like every other random event in the game.

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:08 PM

Sorry to revive an old thread, though has anyone managed to get this to activate somehow? I've been driving up and down just trying to get it to activate at different times and days but no luck so far, has anyone did it on Franklin or Michael however? I know this is available to all.

Vexikuri
  • Vexikuri

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:27 PM

I just drove up there with Franklin Sunday morning 545-6am and nobody there.  Most likely a trigger event based off of time.

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

I was there with frank/michael many times during whole day and nothing...i will try Trevor today when i get home from work.

But i wanted  to take it with frank :(

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:04 PM

I was there with frank/michael many times during whole day and nothing...i will try Trevor today when i get home from work.

But i wanted  to take it with frank :(

Yeah same here all I play is frank, in the strategy guide it say's it is available to all 3 character's however my question is has anyone even did it on anyone besides Trevor? Maybe there is a bug.

TrevorPhilipsInc
  • TrevorPhilipsInc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:12 PM Edited by TrevorPhilipsInc, 23 September 2013 - 02:13 PM.

Theres also random drug deals going on in the backroads up in Blaine County. Ive raided atleast two of the drug deals and made away with about 5k each time. Of Course these are more like the Armored Truck type of random events.

Kent_Paul_Jnr
  • Kent_Paul_Jnr

lets bounce

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

If you go to the plantation as Trevor wearing the fingerless gloves it spawns every time : )

CONFIRMED

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

If you go to the plantation as Trevor wearing the fingerless gloves it spawns every time : )

CONFIRMED

What fingerless gloves, not the stealth outfit ones I'm assuming? As I just went there with trevor wearing the stealth outfit same as Franklin and it's not showing up. I've also completed the story.

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

CONFIRMED

no.

Prowessa
  • Prowessa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

Thanks for the location!

Tomsz
  • Tomsz

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Thanks for the location!

Let us know if it worked for you and what character, time and day please.

mooby346
  • mooby346

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

When I drove up there, nothing happened. So I left, went all the way back to the main road (not dirt), drove a block up the main road, did a u-turn, and went back, and it triggered the event. I was playing as Trevor and this was during the day (think around noonish).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users