Photo

Buying golf club [SPOILERS]

5 replies to this topic
livnew
  • livnew

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

So I just completed the game and because I picked good crew I got about $18m for each character. The golf club is $150m... how the hell can I make that amount of money!?

Also: off topic but I've wondered this since the start of the game.... why did the FIB help Michael after the North Yankton thing. Why didn't they arrest him? I must have missed something throughout the story but what did Michael do to earn witness protection? When Dave and that came into the story it got pretty mind f*cked.

ballen205
  • ballen205

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

So I just completed the game and because I picked good crew I got about $18m for each character. The golf club is $150m... how the hell can I make that amount of money!?

Also: off topic but I've wondered this since the start of the game.... why did the FIB help Michael after the North Yankton thing. Why didn't they arrest him? I must have missed something throughout the story but what did Michael do to earn witness protection? When Dave and that came into the story it got pretty mind f*cked.

It would be impossible to buy it without Bawsaq, unless you played for years robbing, properties etc.

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:26 AM

I picked a horrible crew and made it out with 30 mil a piece hah you got screwed...

livnew
  • livnew

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:29 AM

I picked a horrible crew and made it out with 30 mil a piece hah you got screwed...

Which way did you do it? With the distraction or when you take the vans and use that Casey dude to take the gold?

Lord of the Flies
  • Lord of the Flies

Some are more equal than others

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

I'd also love to know how the hell to buy the golf club and movie studios. Obviously stocks are the only way, but how do you do it if the assissination missions are behind you (although I invested as much as I could at the time)? I'm really not keen to run around destroying cars and trucks in the hope of a 20% return on investment. Each of my characters has about $30m and I've finished the story. Turning that into over $200m will take forever without consistent 250+% returns on the stock market.

anhkmorpork
  • anhkmorpork

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

Michael went to Dave before the heist, and led them into the ambush. Dave shot and killed Brad, pretending he was Michael, then wounded Michael, pretending he was Brad, before arranging for 'Brad' to become Mr DeSanta.

Money thing. Spoiler Heavy.

When you 

Spoiler
you have to help 
Spoiler
Drive around, but do not go and see Lester at the factory (Wear a suit) to set up the heist. Do Franklin missions, play sports, meet strangers and freaks. After a while you will get a phone call 
Spoiler
if it is 
Spoiler
you now have a new cheap hacker. On the corner of Strawberry Avenue, and Forum Drive is a Dollar Pills Pharmacy 
Spoiler
, Now when planing the heist 
Spoiler
Once you have done a mission as Trevor 
Spoiler
A new crew member becomes available to go and find. 
Spoiler
Once you are back in LS, 
Spoiler
This mission has to be done, to allow some of the others to take place 
Spoiler
All other Lester Missions 
Spoiler
can be left until after the final mission. They are optional, but make big changes in the stock market. Investing the UD money in the correct companies before doing the missions left me with $240,000,000 per character. 
Spoiler

Hope this helps.

• redx165 and WildBrick142 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users