I think I found something

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,011 replies to this topic
hfmls
  • hfmls

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:08 AM

couldn't upload to imgur because my iPhones firmware isn't updated. But here he is

http://s896.photobuc...html?sort=3&o=0

Spoiler

How do you reach him like that?

you prob kill him then u go look the body

Jcjtree
  • Jcjtree

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:19 AM

couldn't upload to imgur because my iPhones firmware isn't updated. But here he is

Spoiler

It's a strangers and freaks mission for Franklin called last one

Sagari12
  • Sagari12

Never forget: September 11, 2001 WTC

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:27 AM

Spoiler

It's a strangers and freaks mission for Franklin called last one

How can you reach that mission? Is it a kind of hidden one?

Jcjtree
  • Jcjtree

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:45 AM

I'm not sure it just popped up for me randomly after I beat the game

sethcaron
  • sethcaron

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:54 AM

Has anyone found the jetpack or egg yet ? A friend of mine hacked his game and he found it at some military base which was the jetpack.

SammyXNA
  • SammyXNA

Feel free to wear my sig.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:58 AM

Has anyone found the jetpack or egg yet ? A friend of mine hacked his game and he found it at some military base which was the jetpack.

balls. i believe its in the game, but even if your friend did hack the game, im pretty sure it would be up on xpg/7sins or 360iso at least.

Jcjtree
  • Jcjtree

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:59 AM

Yea that's what I figured the jet pack would be at the military base. Because if you look at the pyramid picture thing at mt chiliad the UFO pops up at mt chiliad so chiliad is the left bottom picture the middle would be the naked dude camp or the cult and the right would be the military base where the jet pack is found it all kinda lines up

Jcjtree
  • Jcjtree

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:03 AM

balls. i believe its in the game, but even if your friend did hack the game, im pretty sure it would be up on xpg/7sins or 360iso at least.

Well 360iso does have a custom xex for it. I'm bout to throw it on my jtag and run around the military base cuz its too hard to search the base and run/kill all the guards

Skellyhell
  • Skellyhell

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:09 AM

Anyone had any luck with the sun cave under the altrurist camp?

im not 100% but cant hurt to try. tempted to give the ufo a shot too to see if its a story complete as the sign implies or a 100% only deal

sethcaron
  • sethcaron

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

My friend also got the egg but he doesn't know where to find it. Gonna guess near the whores and beaches and possibly underwater and If not possibly somewhere else.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:15 AM

Apparently somewhere out in Blaine County there's a billboard with a box nearby that's exactly the width and height of Frunklin. You have to take Frunklin to the billboard and circle it on the ground three times on foot (counter-clockwise with a radius that doesn't pass 23 m but is bigger than 12 m). After this go to the peak of Mount Josiah and race down to Fort Zancudo on a Sanchez within 69 seconds. If you do everything right you should get six wanted stars. A black helicopter will chase you and kill you, but when you die instead of the usual wasted screen it says "dead." You'll notice a coroner come pick up the body of Frunklin and the coroner will take him to the observatory into a secret room, strap him on a chair, and pull a lever. From then on out you can play as Frunklinstein instead of Franklin. You can kill everybody with one hit (Frunklinstein has electrical fists that shock everyone's hearts to death), and Chop becomes a zombie dog who can track down anyone and can kill all police within a four mile radius with an area blast (super death bark) attack.

lwn721
  • lwn721

AnsonL

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:15 AM Edited by lwn721, 21 September 2013 - 02:55 AM.

I  have an IDEA!!

There is an observation dock on Mt. Chiliad where you can pay to use the telescopes.

Try to pay them and look at the ufo.
I have this thought because praise the eye=pay them??

Also, something may happen UNDER the observation dock as there is a RED MARKING.

Please try this out. Thanks!!

EDIT: Maybe you have to match the marking with the telescope and use the correct telescope to activate the easter egg? Just a guess.

468px-Gtamystery3.jpg

just found a small cave down at the mt chiliad with another sun painting and weird writing

it says"give thanks"

"see the eye! Praise him"

sethcaron
  • sethcaron

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:19 AM

Apparently somewhere out in Blaine County there's a billboard with a box nearby that's exactly the width and height of Frunklin. You have to take Frunklin to the billboard and circle it on the ground three times on foot (counter-clockwise with a radius that doesn't pass 23 m but is bigger than 12 m). After this go to the peak of Mount Josiah and race down to Fort Zancudo on a Sanchez within 69 seconds. If you do everything right you should get six wanted stars. A black helicopter will chase you and kill you, but when you die instead of the usual wasted screen it says "dead." You'll notice a coroner come pick up the body of Frunklin and the coroner will take him to the observatory into a secret room, strap him on a chair, and pull a lever. From then on out you can play as Frunklinstein instead of Franklin. You can kill everybody with one hit (Frunklinstein has electrical fists that shock everyone's hearts to death), and Chop becomes a zombie dog who can track down anyone and can kill all police within a four mile radius with an area blast (super death bark) attack.

wtf ? This can't be true. Unless you can provide a pic or video but nice trolling made up story. Made me laugh.

sethcaron
  • sethcaron

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

Yeah I figured that riddle must have been for the telescopes. Like astronomy but with a ufo. Gonna guess it drops you a egg for thanks than ?

I  have an IDEA!!

The is an observation dock on Mt. Chiliad where you can pay to use the 3 telescope.
Try to pay them and look a t the ufo.
I hv this thought bcoz praise the eye=pay them??
Also, something may happen UNDER the observation dock as there is a RED MARKING.
Plz try this out. Thanks!!

just found a small cave down at the mt chiliad with another sun painting and weird writing
it says"give thanks"
"see the eye! Praise him"

deadman28
  • deadman28

Free Agent!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:23 AM

Surely right at the second when the UFO appears, you should do a quicksave.

Just a suggestion. 

That is all.

:blink:

lwn721
  • lwn721

AnsonL

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

People in the below linked thread found and posted different signs in comments about the mystery.

Be sure to take some reference from the post!

http://gtaforums.com...found-in-ocean/

Jcjtree
  • Jcjtree

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:49 AM

wtf ? This can't be true. Unless you can provide a pic or video but nice trolling made up story. Made me laugh.

I would be shocked if that was true cuz this is gta not saints row

lwn721
  • lwn721

AnsonL

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 02:54 AM Edited by lwn721, 21 September 2013 - 03:08 AM.

Other than my thought about telescopes above,

maybe there's something to do with the time/weather.

I found that it's a SUN for the "give thanks" clue. 
yO5XTy8l.jpg

ms92IOml.jpg

It's not the same as the clue for ufo sighting.

20130919_234806Large.jpg

20130919_235833Large.jpg

Jcjtree
  • Jcjtree

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:20 AM Edited by Jcjtree, 21 September 2013 - 03:21 AM.

I didn't know you could fly the big jumbo jets lol. But I managed to steal the Titan from the military base still searching for the jet pack

TheGentleman
  • TheGentleman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:27 AM

Surprised people just passed over there.

Doesn't it kind of look like snow/ the shark is frozen?

or is that just a really bad imagine.

Jcjtree
  • Jcjtree

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:24 AM

I searched the ocean for the last 45 mins and the only interesting thing I found was this:

sethcaron
  • sethcaron

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:30 AM

Odd anyways anyone with jtag can you find the jetpack and egg ? I am dying to know what they look like.

Jcjtree
  • Jcjtree

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:44 AM

Odd anyways anyone with jtag can you find the jetpack and egg ? I am dying to know what they look like.

I searched the military base pretty good for the jet pack but then gave up there and went to the ocean

sethcaron
  • sethcaron

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:51 AM

Gonna guess it goes in a order than. Ufo check than goes to egg than last is jetpack. We just need the egg but don't know where its at.

Polo4420
  • Polo4420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:36 AM

Excuse me for my english but i'm belgian. Have you try to go in front of the wall on the chiliad mount where the glyph in the puramid are during the UFO appear? Maybe it´s like a door? And what about the inscription on the blueprint map to the observatory saying "aim the stars" in the english translation from french blueprint map. I'm again sorry for my low english.

Im2akillerfish
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 September 2013 - 05:53 AM

Have you tried to:

Shoot it with an RPG

Throw a Grenade under the ship(Maybe they think its a gift or something and beam it up)

Give it the middle finger from your car? R* Wanted us to try flipping different people off.

Sry for typos, using phone

Laufas
  • Laufas

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:02 AM

f*ck is that car? I want it

BullyFist
  • BullyFist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:19 AM

I'm more surprised that you already have 100% in this game. BTW nice find.

haha me too....Im alittle concerned on how :/......

Side note if you use cheats can you still get 100% or is it like old ones where you only get 99%..

morsolo
  • morsolo

The Cake is a lie!!!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

Have you tried to:
Give it the middle finger from your car? R* Wanted us to try flipping different people off.

Was gonna suggest this. "Praise him", maybe you should do the exact opposite?

How about just getting as close as possible (on foot) and hitting right on the D-Pad, that usually allows you to interact with pedestrians?

M_Redfield
  • M_Redfield

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

I really believe that this is part of that easter egg..
Some thing can be related. Others I'm still trying to figure out.

http://imageshack.us...4/9427/awq4.jpg

wtf is that?I'don't think it is ufo related...

Mount Chiliad's easter egg seems to be more than just the UFO.
The piramid shows 8 squares right?
That image that I take, show 8 things..

Take 7 for exemple:
"SEVENS IN HEAVEN"
Possible related to the UFO square and the UFO that the OP found.

Or 8 instead:
"8 WONT WAIT"
Maybe the square with the egg? Its kinda cracking, no?

This I found in one rock in Senora National park.
There was another rock too:
http://imageshack.us...0/6389/np66.jpg

If anybody wants, I take pictures with my game capture and include the exact location.
(I already posted this 2 days ago but nobody seems to care ahah)

I think you're on to something with this. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users