• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,011 replies to this topic
williamcampbell
  • williamcampbell

The trespasser of dimensions.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

I've found quite alot all leading to the one spot. I have the UV map. I decided to visit the prison, more specifically, block 9a as mentioned on the map. I found on a door on block 9a, a riddle about the 8 aswell as a small picture I recognised. I looked at the map and found that the picture was a map of the northern most part of the map and the cluster of islands surrounding it. I then went to the abandoned house near trevers trailer. There I found a name (something Abraham), more riddles, 8's and more of the same picture of the pinacle. I also found there several tallys scratched in to the amount of 5 each. Then, completely by accident, I found a small radio tower in the east. At its base was a red truck trailer and 5 men. 1 worker and 4 men in black suits sunglasses and with ear pieces each (5 in total) if you approach them they all start taunting you in a similar way Trevor can taunt other npc's. Stay too long and you instantly get 2 stars and they start attacking you with battons. I found on the back of the trailer a mall gold smudge. It looked familiar so I looked at my map again and it was exactly the same shape as one specific island in the cluster at the pinacle . Mentioned earlier. On the front of the trailer there is an A. Not sure if its significant or not yet. My guess at the moment is if you are at the specified island at 8 or maybe 5, something may happen. I am yet to try. I will post my evidence at a later date. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Infinite 8 killer. Just use the "search" function. Already solved.

ObiJ0hnkenobi
  • ObiJ0hnkenobi

Trevors best freind

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:25 PM

I swear to god it sounds like a familiar beat.  Possibly a song in GTA V? 

I want to say it sounds like the Phil Collins song Mike listens too.  But I probably just need sleep.

I actually strongly agree with this, the drum beat sounds very close, though this video is a poor selection, but the original song is more close to it...

I think really that Rockstar has us all by the balls with this easter hunting and conspiracy theories, we all bacame those people who actually "hunt" for UFO's, those people the majority regards as "stupid" even "retarded".

Joke's on us!

Well for one thing that song is in the game in one of the Radio Stations.

Im intrested in th phil collins referance, Alot of people are saying the one painting on the side of the wall of the mountain is him. You can see the pic in the first post here http://gtaforums.com...-chiliad-mural/

Also he had a song in genisis called "Keep it dark" it describes a man who is abducted by aliens and taken to a bright, happy world. Once he returns, however, he feels compelled to lie about the incident (i.e., to "keep it dark") and instead claim that he was kidnapped by thieves who wanted to take his money

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

Plus he starred in a GTA game. Was it Vice City Stories?

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

Anyone else seen the slight difference in the Mt Chiliad mural online?

Haven't made my way up there yet, been enjoying the online experience!  What's different about it?

ObiJ0hnkenobi
  • ObiJ0hnkenobi

Trevors best freind

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:58 PM

Plus he starred in a GTA game. Was it Vice City Stories?

Think your right there, Some one mentioned something silly like take the docker up there with a hooker in the passenger seat and get a bit of nooky while phil collins is on the radio at 3am lol. Far fetched but you never know :D

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

Haven't made my way up there yet, been enjoying the online experience!  What's different about it?

Nothing major but some of the Xes are very indistinct.

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:25 PM

Nothing major but some of the Xes are very indistinct.

Hmm.. not sure why they were for you, but they look identical for me like they were on SP.  I'm about to check the glyphs around the mountain to see if they look different, especially the faded one.

One thing I'm wondering is if the UFO will even appear online... it wouldn't appear in SP without 100%.  Not sure if it will online since there really isn't a %, and people from varying degrees of completion are in the same server.  It's night in my server but not raining, unfortunately.

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:34 PM

I was up there at 3am but no rain so it was a no show.
There are no flyable planes at the airport and the Fort is inaccessible.

However, there is a hangar with a Pegasus on and blue lights at the airport. I know people have found that you can buy a "special vehicle" from Pegasus Delivery. I wonder if it's a UFO? Maybe a Harrier?

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by Galdoron, 01 October 2013 - 10:41 PM.

However, there is a hangar with a Pegasus on and blue lights at the airport. I know people have found that you can buy a "special vehicle" from Pegasus Delivery. I wonder if it's a UFO? Maybe a Harrier?

Hmm.. or is the special vehicle referencing the Titan you can buy?  The blue lights are interesting though.  You have to unlock helicopters/planes, I think that's why there aren't any at the airport.  Curious as to why the Fort is inaccesible, I wonder if that means the UFO above it is also inaccessible?  

Have you went to the Hippie Camp yet?  My visit to Mount Chiliad was also a no show unfortunately. Do we know anything about Pegasus ingame?

EDIT:  By the way, anyone still interested in seeing if there is more to the Mount Chiliad mural, my GT on XBL is Tee312, feel free to add me.

lefantome
  • lefantome

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

Ok let's come back to the roots:

-the mural is facing north east.
-mt chiliad has the same shaped of the mural when we are in front of it, try from the paleto cable car station.
- there are two entrances: on the north side of the mountain at middle height and on the south side near the base of mt. Chiliad.
- there are lighting and some sort of raylights in the mural: maybe the entrances are visible only when the area is lit by a lighting.
- it may require 100% completion.
- it may be linked to a specific moon phase.

I don't thin we should read too much into it. If my hypothesis is true it will be logical(like the ufo or killer 8 easter eggs) but also very unlikely to find the entrances by accident.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

Wow, paging through the latest in this topic, you guys seem a lot smarter than most hunters. I had left this topic in favor of others before making this discovery I will share, and I believe you will likely be the first bunch who fully understands it, since you guys are more focused on the mural than others.

What do you think? :

edited

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:51 AM Edited by XMarqstheSpot, 02 October 2013 - 12:52 AM.

Wow, this Brian guy is trolling this thread also.

Where the mod's at, even if he is being genuinely serious he is still spamming the same stuff over and over, cluttering up the threads.

DISCOVERY TIME

Anyways, the Hologram UFO cats a shadow to the left of the platform, u can see it under the UFO starting around 12:00 and then it moves form there to the left until it's hits it's mark at 17:00.

the cult has painting of the sun behind the "Eye"(UFO).

Pics of the shadow.

http://socialclub.ro...--EuJg4uU71sBVw

another one

http://socialclub.ro...th0iKmdqcrttwxg

Ends up going over this hill

http://socialclub.ro...pZUyp1hp5Va4jkA

I'm stuck here.

This seems to be the place of the first box when looking at the mural when looking from the south, as it matches the shape of the mountain from that angle.

I looked for a UFO above the spot, no luck.

I stood on the hill/rocks it disappears over and waited for the sun to come around again and about the same time(17:00) my shadow was cast further down the mountain to another spot. This may not be the next spot but, it's all i'm working with right now.

I am currently waiting in this spot to see if i can see any other marked out spots when the sun comes around again.

Someone PLEASE re-enact this to give it some credibility. you have to wait from 3 A.M. all the way until 17:00, long wait but it would be nice to get some other opinions from people who actually have 100% and can confrim/deny what i'm seeing.

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

Something is amiss with these shadows, they seem to pause between 17:00 and 18:00 but, i could just be seeing things.

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

Just to update the thread, I searched for all the UFOs except the underwater UFO and could not find any of them, including the hippie camp and fort zancudo.  I'm not 100% in SP, though.  Maybe it does track your status in SP. I have not been able to get to the mountain while it is raining at 3am, however, so I can'tcomment on that.

By the way Vet, I found that Pegasus hanger, but I didn't see any blue lights that looked abnormal.

SilverAppera
  • SilverAppera

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:13 AM Edited by SliverAppear, 02 October 2013 - 05:14 AM.

without water0_0.jpg

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

without water0_0.jpg

what/where is this?

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:06 AM

I found the tunnel that leads to inside Chillad
HoTTLhI.png

looks almost like san andreas

XMarqstheSpot
  • XMarqstheSpot

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

Found this, not sure if it means anything, thoughts?

anyone seen a doppleganger for this anywhere?

http://socialclub.ro...rgUixwo_sGj_ohw

AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

without water0_0.jpg

what/where is this?
One of Merle Abrahams' victims. He was the Infinite 8 killer and dumped the bodies of his victims around the islands off the northern tip of the map.

I'd like to know how this person removed the water though.

Csuby
  • Csuby

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:30 PM Edited by Csuby, 03 October 2013 - 06:36 PM.

Hey guys, I'm new on the forum but I've been following these hunts for easter eggs, especially UFO ones, for some time now, and I have to say, there have been awesome findings.I didn't read through all the pages, though, so I'm not sure if anyone had same opinion, but I would like to share my ideas:

So, what I think, is that to find the aliens, or whatever there is behind all of this, if there is anything, our best bet would be to use Michael. He is the one who is kind of afraid of aliens and he can be the follower of the Epsilon Program. Now, I know that this cult is a scam, but I would still assume they have something to do with... everything. Their tenets say that there are aliens and if you find all 10 tracts, you will find some further info. Well, most of it is funny nonsense but there is something. In Chapter 3 verse 1 Chi, it say "Indeed, there is a lake where truth lives and this lake an egg lived and out of that egg come forth of the whole world". Now, it can mean some kind of ancient lake where everything comes from, or it can mean the Alamo sea, it's just too big and obvious not to have anything of importance in it. I know someone said they have investigated most parts of it, but i might do so too tomorrow (I'm having internet problems anyway so can't really log in to Online mode). Later on, it says  in Chapter 2 Verse 3: "The lake in which truth lives is very clean and clear, but not as clean or clear as it is clean and clear that those who have been shown our truth form and have questioned, and have doubted and have not understood themselves, not in fact the weak, but the Unsaveables"

Well, the tracts also say, you have to donate all your belongings, i don't think we would really have to do it though.

Also, I know that most people dismissed the usefulness of the alien car in this mystery but I was thinking that maybe it's not the car that is useful but it's lights as some kind of UV lights. I know it should be blue and not green but maybe it's to avoid confusion with Xenon lights. Maybe something should be lit with those lights.I acquired the car from Franklin by Michael and been running around in epsilon robes just in case :D I tried going on top of Mount Chiliad in Epsilon robes in the car, but, of course, nothing was different.

Also, i was thinking about listening to Space radio station when.. exploring but i really doubt it has any influence :D 

Well, these were my ideas for now, what do you guys think?

BURNFIREFLY
  • BURNFIREFLY

Mentlegen

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

the mural isn't mount chiliad you guys do know that?

chrissie8000
  • chrissie8000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Then what it is?

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

Then what it is?

Its the FIB building

brownie2593
  • brownie2593

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

Hmm.. or is the special vehicle referencing the Titan you can buy?  The blue lights are interesting though.  You have to unlock helicopters/planes, I think that's why there aren't any at the airport.  Curious as to why the Fort is inaccesible, I wonder if that means the UFO above it is also inaccessible?  

Have you went to the Hippie Camp yet?  My visit to Mount Chiliad was also a no show unfortunately. Do we know anything about Pegasus ingame?

EDIT:  By the way, anyone still interested in seeing if there is more to the Mount Chiliad mural, my GT on XBL is Tee312, feel free to add me.

There is a way into the base but it's more heavily gaurded than in single player. There arent any buzzards or orions (I think thats what they're call), just the jets, tanks and jeeps. I'm gonna make my way into the controll tower soon. I tried once already but as I said, it's more heavily gaurded and I keep dying before getting close

Matty_od
  • Matty_od

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

So as some of you may or may not know. You can't get into the control tower at Fort Zancudo, unlike single player the two green doors are locked. Well i managed to glitch through the wall and get in. I'll upload some pictures. There's nothing really interesting. Everything is the same except no mini-gun :(

Just though i would share this! :)  

http://s767.photobuc...d13328.jpg.html

http://s767.photobuc...a43cd5.jpg.html

http://s767.photobuc...42a8ce.jpg.html

Louisiana_lac
  • Louisiana_lac

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

Mikilox
  • Mikilox

Just another walrus.

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

http://prntscr.com/1wzkyy can maybe this on the ufo's head possibly mean anything?

knightbear
  • knightbear

we the people

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

hi all. new to this so I don't know if this is old news. but on a wall in textile city/sinner st. it says this. (he marks not that you won but how you played the game for when the great scorer comes to write against your name.) mmmmmm now I've not looked on net about this as my net is slow loading lol anyway. I think maybe you need to play the story in a different way ? if you can ie not killing certain people ? as you do get a report at the end of the story of how you are as a person soooo maybe this is the start of this big mystery of gta v maybe. sorry if this is old news knightbear

knightbear
  • knightbear

we the people

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

hi again. there mite be something at the humane labs and research. as you get a 4 star wanted lvl and it looks like merryweather hunting you I am there now mmmmmm maybe jack but you never know maybe it were the UFO with the fib on it was made there ? knightbear my name is my psn name to. add if you want to

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

hi all. new to this so I don't know if this is old news. but on a wall in textile city/sinner st. it says this. (he marks not that you won but how you played the game for when the great scorer comes to write against your name.) mmmmmm now I've not looked on net about this as my net is slow loading lol anyway. I think maybe you need to play the story in a different way ? if you can ie not killing certain people ? as you do get a report at the end of the story of how you are as a person soooo maybe this is the start of this big mystery of gta v maybe. sorry if this is old news knightbear

i am attempting a replay with zero innocents killed . someone said the aliens kill in the park count so i dont know if its even possible .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users