I think I found something

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,011 replies to this topic
l4ith
  • l4ith

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

The cracked egg might represent that you cracked an Easter egg there.

yes

• Oll13D likes this

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

im 100% sure those symbols are just conditions that are needed for the spaceship to appear

No there not. a radio tower, half moon? a certain character for the spaceship to appear? no. you can even see the spaceship in the day as well..

straightfaced
  • straightfaced

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

The Chicken factory is the Cluckin Bell plant in Paleto Bay, I have been searching it quite alot and found nothing so far, I'm thinking if we find a literal cracked egg, or maybe even the same graffiti that is on the map at the top. If we find that graffiti that is a very big indicator we are on the right tracks. I think the 'between the crates' reference to the alturists camp is pretty important but I think it is worth checking around the abandoned saw mill for an entrance aswell.

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

The chicken factory is near the guy with the ufo parts house. If you have gone to the guys house its near him. In the mission far out where you begin to find parts.

thats south? yet you have the clucking bells farm just to the north....

sethcaron
  • sethcaron

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

It can mean that or its an actual egg in the chicken factory and abandoned mill. If no egg there than it doesn't explain the jetpack glyph.

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

It can mean that or its an actual egg in the chicken factory and abandoned mill. If no egg there than it doesn't explain the jetpack glyph.

The egg is likely refering the whole thing as an easter egg" however it may align up with the U.F.O and the glifs around the mount.

sethcaron
  • sethcaron

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

Ah... I would search those places and in cluckin bell farm.

GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY
  • GUCCI_MANE_PIZZA_PARTY

I'm a little scared of being a slut.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

People!!!! Has this been discovered?! What is it?
PyQdfd3.png

schadowlol
  • schadowlol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:32 PM

Can somebody give me the location of the cave like thing, with the symbols and fire pit in the mountain? I think something can be found there too..

sethcaron
  • sethcaron

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

That was a symbol from the mountain near the telescopes. Nothing special I guess ?

The Living Dad
  • The Living Dad

EASTER EGG HUNTER

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

The Chicken factory is the Cluckin Bell plant in Paleto Bay, I have been searching it quite alot and found nothing so far, I'm thinking if we find a literal cracked egg, or maybe even the same graffiti that is on the map at the top. If we find that graffiti that is a very big indicator we are on the right tracks. I think the 'between the crates' reference to the alturists camp is pretty important but I think it is worth checking around the abandoned saw mill for an entrance aswell.

Hey guys the between the crates thing on Trevors map simply points to a weapon location where you can find an RPG, nothing more then that at all, you're all reading a bit much into it, it's something very simple and the cluckin bell idea is a great one as there is nothing at the saw mill at all

sethcaron
  • sethcaron

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

Yeah search inside the farm. We might find our next clue or egg there.

l4ith
  • l4ith

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:43 PM

im 100% sure those symbols are just conditions that are needed for the spaceship to appear

No there not. a radio tower, half moon? a certain character for the spaceship to appear? no. you can even see the spaceship in the day as well..

a summit, night time and the face may just be separate/we didnt find the proper symbol

the spaceship always appears at night even if you can see it at day

straightfaced
  • straightfaced

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Hey guys the between the crates thing on Trevors map simply points to a weapon location where you can find an RPG, nothing more then that at all, you're all reading a bit much into it, it's something very simple and the cluckin bell idea is a great one as there is nothing at the saw mill at all

I have searched high and low in the Cluckin' Bell Factory and found nothing, any luck at all?

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

How did you people came up with Cluckin Bell factory anyway? The egg on the painting represents cracked easter egg.

straightfaced
  • straightfaced

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

How did you people came up with Cluckin Bell factory anyway? The egg on the painting represents cracked easter egg.

Because its inline with an earlier diagram someone put together of the placement of the drawings on the map.

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

Personally I think we should look for proof that a Jetpack exists, few people say their friend/brothers saw it in a bunker but no real evidence given. Some also claim it's in the vehicles.dat so maybe we should check that and find actual proof that it's in there before continuing.

These easter eggs may just have nothing in common at all, so it seems logical to make sure our time isn't being wasted.

Cartmenez
  • Cartmenez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

The only thing I found at the saw mill was an underground passage/spillway but it's blocked off with bars. It's the only one I've found around the whole bottom area of the mountain. It's to the right of the saw mill as you are facing the mountain.

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

Bingo cartz I think we should visit the 3 places to search for. We got the ufo done but the egg is next. To the abadonded mill or chicken factory ? Dunno if its the same.

Someone previously mentioned the egg is hatching. There is also a EE of a hatch (like one from lost) out at sea that could be it

augustyn1331
  • augustyn1331

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

Can somebody give me the location of the cave like thing, with the symbols and fire pit in the mountain? I think something can be found there too..

25oui43.jpg

sethcaron
  • sethcaron

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:01 PM

Yeah... Search in vehicles.dat for the jetpack.

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

Yeah... Search in vehicles.dat for the jetpack.

Going to do that now, just ripping my game quick. But I think this is getting really far fetched now. So many theories being thrown around and we're getting too off track.

Laurens078
  • Laurens078

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

I really like to follow this thread for some reason, it's funny how we all go from one single image to some amazing discoveries around the whole map and just searching for a jetpack who maybe isn't even in the game. (Totally expect this trolling from R*, even more; when we figure this all out and go to a point on the map it says 'No jetpack here, CJ took it.')

Anyway keep exploring and being creative with this, cause it's good to read all this stuff over here, makes me want to find it myself too :p

Terrazi Terrajin
  • Terrazi Terrajin

I want you to feel the pressure.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

In the tunnel west of mount chiliad that leads to the cult camp, there's a door around mid-way that faces into the mountain and has an electric panel on it. Shooting it makes sparks and voltage fly but the door still didn't budge, 

sethcaron
  • sethcaron

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

It can also be in weapons.dat if there's even one since in san andreas with no one handed weapons equipped it showed up as its own icon.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

those drawings on the side of the mountain just seem to be conditions for the alien at the top of the mountain to appear

i.e.

- it has to be overcast

- the alien appears at the summit

- it has to be night time

i think these were clues for the alien space shuttle to appear as has been shown way before

it could be that the mural is just saying 'an alien space-ship lands here, it's an easter-egg.' the other important thing to note abt the mural is that there are three ways that the tunnels connect to the surface; none of these ways have been found so it strikes me as unlikely that there is a cave system

the only problem with this theory is the jetpack :S

This is the theory that is most likely but as you said, there is that one problem with it.

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:11 PM Edited by KonkorFour, 22 September 2013 - 04:14 PM.

I haven't checked myself but there may not be a Jetpack, this guy has it open and people asked if he saw a Jetpack and an Egg and hasn't found either in ANY of the files.

http://gtaforums.com...g/?p=1063410563

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:13 PM

Its not gonna be named Jetpack.** Too obvious, rockstar always use weird names for files.

sethcaron
  • sethcaron

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

We need the people who said they have the jetpack and to give us a video or pic of it for proof. I mean we searched for days and no jetpack found.

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

Its not gonna be named Jetpack.** Too obvious, rockstar always use weird names for files.

He wasn't looking specifically for jetpack, he was looking for anything to suggest a jetpack. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users